• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Matt’s a legend

My girlfriend and I are starting planning for our build with B1 and we’re more than happy with how everything’s turned out so far. Compared to other builders we’ve talked to or looked at, B1 have had the best service and that’s one of our main concerns. Our awesome sales rep Matt actually listens to us and works with us to get everything just how we want it, and he’s always on call ready to help us out which is just great. So far he’s honoured his word on everything and what more could you really want from a salesman. We’re super excited to get stuck into building. Cheers Matt!

B1 homes great service.

It has been a great pleasure working with B1 Homes. Very helpful and always keeps you up to date on what's going on. Very fast service. Would also like to thank Angelica Dale for helping start off my forever home she has been wonderful.
Thanks again. Cant wait to start building my home

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Hannah, lovely to hear you have enjoyed the first steps to building your first home! We look forward to see it come to life....you picked a great spot having it by a park! All the best from the Team at B1 Homes.

Impressive service.

From our first phone call to signing a contract in 4 weeks is a testament to Scott Blatcher, B1 Homes and their staff. Scott responded to our enquiry in an efficient and courteous manner. He listened to our requests and was very perceptive of our needs for the future.
In all our dealings regarding finance and contracts they were exemplary.
Prestart for those not having built a house for many years was made easy with pre information on line and with the help of very pleasant and knowledgeable staff on the day.
In every step so far we have been very impressed with B1 Homes and would recommend them to others.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Joy & Peter, we are so pleased your experience with us has been so positive! You have picked a truly stunning location and will have years of enjoyment ahead of you. We wish you all the best in your home! The B1 Team.

Pip
PipPerth, WA

Good outcome

Our house was reasonably well built in the time frame promised to us from the beginning.
Of course, there were some issues along the way but they were well taken care off by their diligent field team.
Even after handling over the keys to us, they were at the spot when there were things that needed to be fixed. Amazing service really especially from their attentive supervisor Adrian.

Hi Pip,
We are all thrilled to hear you are delighted with your new home - your brass plated number at the front really adds the final touch! We wish you and your family all the very best in your new home. The B1 Team

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Amazing Service from B1 Homes

Amazing service and offers from B1 Homes.
The process so far has been outstanding and completely stress free. Daniel McFerran has been very helpful with his quick responses no matter the time and day, and always go the extra mile to help the process extremely smooth.
Would highly recommend going with Daniel McFerran from B1 Homes.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Paula, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear you got your dream block and added those high ceilings in! Huge thanks from our team here at B1 Homes :)

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
N1G12G
N1G12GPeel, WA

The day has arrived !!! We are home owners !!

Thanks B1 we are in our new home it looks fantastic thanks to Greg Erin Lindsay and Adam for making this possible we are so happy . The team were awesome fixing anything that needed to be corrected!
Well done great job done by all I recommend building with B1 ! Thanks again to Greg cheers

Avoid at all costs

Ben
BenPerth, WA

Stress Free Building!!

I have just finished the final completion inspection and due to pick up the keys to my new home very soon.
I cannot be more delighted with the final result!
Having built in the past, I found that the whole process was a complete nightmare and swore to never build again. That was until I met Dave at B1 and his guarantee that the building process with them would be easy and stress free. I was a little skeptical at first but this soon changed and realized he was true to his word. The whole process ran like a well oiled machine and I must pass my thanks on to my site supervisor Brian and client liaison Jo. I would and have recommended them to many of my contacts.
Thanks again B1 it`s been an absolute pleasure!!

Uzayr G.
Uzayr G.Perth, WA

Seemless experience through perfect sales consultant

Through a tough period of buying a first home, Damien Clancy made everything so seamless. He helped us manage the daunting process of building our first home. He was there whenever we needed him and it didn't matter when. He comes Highly recommended as a new home sales consultant. His help through the process until we had recieved the keys, had us asking; "is it really this easy?" We will most defintely be using him for our next build.

Hi Uzayr,
Thank you for your 5-star review and we are so pleased you chose to build your first home with us! It's really great to hear you were so happy with your building experience.
All the best, and big thanks from the B1 Team

Syed
SyedPerth

So far good

Greg was very supportive and easy to talk to. Good support. He explained the initial process in details. There was a miscommunication regarding a meeting but I think we are behind it. This company was recommended by some of my friends so willing to give it a go for our PPOR.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

kpereira
kpereiraPerth, WA

amazing

We originally explored options with another builder and found B1 homes were keen to help us and get the ball rolling instantly! Loving the experience so far. It has been so easy with Blake and Adam assuring they’ll be with us the whole way through. Looking forward to our new home.

Wonderful job

We are very exciting for our slab has been laid down, very great experience ever. Thanks Scott Blatcher for your wonderful job, you have stand with us during the process until everything goes well. B1 homes are amazing homes builders. Thank you all team B1 homes for your fantastic job.

Hi Abeny,
Thank you for your kind words - we are so excited you are building with us. The kids will love the big yard and hanging in the theatre and activity room!
Thanks, B1 Team

Alen
AlenPerth, WA

Best decision I’ve made

Blake Shuttleworth from B1 homes is one of the best people I have dealt with. As a first time home buyer, Blake made my experience less stressful and rather a very pleasant one. Blake is highly experienced in his field he showed high knowledge transparency above all honesty and delivered an excellent product for me, not to mention he looked after me from day one and still does to make sure I am happy and satisfied. He has gone to extraordinary lengths to speed up the process and has answered my calls and questions at any given time. I would highly recommend Blake to anyone and wish him a well deserved success. Thanks Blake and B1 Homes for your work and support

Theuns
TheunsPerth, WA

Fantastic service

We were fairly skeptical about the building process after experiencing a number of issues with another builder. Sam St Guillaume at B1 however managed to win us over really quickly through her positive attitude as well as timely and accurate responses. Nothing was ever to much effort, any changes to plans were turned around quickly and the cost impact was clear and transparent. I would definitely recommend Sam for anyone wanting to complete the pre-construction process with minimal stress.

Kirsty
KirstyPerth, WA

Such a stress free experience!

My build was managed extremely well. Stress free and great communication. Any issues that were discussed were managed professionally and efficiently. I can’t fault the team and am so grateful that I chose B1. My costs stayed true to the estimate and well within budget. One very happy home owner and will be recommending B1 to all my friends and family.

Hi Kirsty,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear your building experience with B1 Homes was well managed and stress free. We wish you all the very best and many happy memories in your beautiful new home.

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim