• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Robbie
RobbiePerth, WA

First Home Builder

After spending a significant time looking for an established home with no luck I had almost given up on having a home of my own. However after speaking to Richard Wetterhahn he showed me what was possible. He is highly professional and extremely organised, making the pre-construction phase a breeze. I highly recommend Richard and B1 homes.

Thanks Richard

Terrell
TerrellPerth, WA

Smooth sailing and couldn't be happier!

My partner and I are in the early stages of building our first home with B1, which was a very daunting process before we met with our sales representative Karla McLean. She has been absolutely AMAZING! She has been able to answer all questions with no hesitation, she has been prompt in all regards to the process and is hands down one of the most kind, caring, lovely person I have met! i highly recommend Karla to anyone going through this process. She has made this super enjoyable and eased all of our worries and angst.

Thank you Karla!!

Best sale consultant

Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.Perth, WA

Superb build with b1 homes and ish shokar

With the build I was kept up to date.
I have nothing but praise for b1 homes they couldn't do enough for me and kept in contact through each stage of the building.

Also mention ish shokar for all the help and support through the build and also the first meeting explained the process which was excellent. He even helped out of hours was always a good support and wealth of information with any questions and uncertainty's I may of had.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Steve M.
Steve M.Perth, WA

Amazing team to work with

I was a bit hesitant to build again having a bad experience but B1 homes made everything flow so smoothly and accommodated my needs, a huge shout out to Blake Shuttleworth and Adam Austin I wouldn't be building if they didn't go above and beyond to help me secure my application, highly recommend B1

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Kylie
KyliePerth, WA

My dream home built with B1 homes

B1 homes was an amazing company to build through with no problems to big or small for them to assist with. I cant thank the team enough especially Sam Gusic and Adam Austin for everything they did for me during my time building with them. Amazing service from everyone at B1 homes it was a fantastic building experience thank you....

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Tim O
Tim O

Its the people who set them apart

WendyM
WendyMPerth, WA

Brilliant Customer Service

I am still in the process of building but just have to say that my rep Scott has been fantastic. I kept changing my mind with the design and have also been hard to get hold of due to working remotely on site. Nothing was too hard for Scott and he has the patience of a saint. I started worrying about how small my block was (purchased independently) and what I could actually do with it. He went above and beyond with preparing different plans for me.i think he changed the en-suite for me 10 times before I was happy. He has also taken the time to get me extra photos so I can see the progress of the build given that I’m not home much. Will recommend him to anyone who wants to build with b1. Thank you Scott!!

First home buyers

Only in the early stages of building our first home with B1... our sales consultant Blake has been great and has always made us feel comfortable from the beginning, also very easy to talk to. He has always been there to answer any questions we have had no matter how silly.

Would also just like to give a shout out to Adam for helping us with finance as well.

Would recommend B1 to anyone looking to build.

GaryG
GaryGPerth, WA

Service at B1

Am currently building a home with B1 homes. The service with them has been nothing but exceptional, Sam, my Rep has been there every step of the way advising and helping with the design. I am always sent emails on progress of the home and have met with the site supervisor who was only to happy to answer my questions and explain the progress to me. Have no hesitation in recommending B1 homes and lovely Sam.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Andy
AndyPerth, WA

Early stages

I never thought the dream of building my own house would ever come true. But after contacting the amazing people at B1 homes it looks like my dream is going to become a reality. Early stages, but so far the experience has been amazing. Big shout out to Dave who is very professional and has taken away all the stress. I would highly recommend B1 homes.

Chloe
ChloeWheatbelt, WA

Bad customer service, fairly good build

Subin Abraham
Subin AbrahamPerth, WA

Great Experience

We are in the early stages of building our first home. From the very beginning Sam(sales rep) helped us find the perfect block of land and spend a lot of time designing our house plans.
Sam is a very friendly and professional guy. He is always approachable and willing to help out in any way he can.
Our prestart consultant was Michelle. She was very friendly, bubbly and made our prestart experience enjoyable.
Lastly we would also like to thank Jon Fisher. He was really helpful throughout the preliminary construction process
Thank you again to Jon, Sam and Michelle for making our dream come true.

Kirsten
KirstenPerth, WA

Great experience!

When we began discussing building our first home, we met with people from many different companies and never felt comfortable until we met Dave from B1! He understood our nerves and never pushed us to sign any documents until we were ready. Dave's easy going nature made the entire process as easy and positive as possible. We are very grateful and can't wait to see our new home in the coming months!

Other Home Builders

Dave is a really nice guy, very patient listens to what you want and shares ideas, easy to talk too. Keeps me up to date honest, keeps me in check and on budget. Couldn’t ask for a better person to be dealing with for building my first home.would recommend him to anyone.

Hi Sera,
It is great to hear you are enjoying your first home building journey! We cannot wait to see it all come together over the coming months and know you are going to love it.
All the best, the Team at B1 Homes

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim