• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Slab down, smooth sailing so far

I've had a really good experience with B1 Homes so far, I'm at the stage where slab is down and it has cured enough to commence the rest of construction. My sales consultant Catherine Smith has been a big influence in keeping us calm here (1st home buyers), and has communicated with us frequently and much more often than required to. Overall I've been really impressed with their team and would certainly use them again if given the choice.

Fingers crossed the rest of the build goes as smoothly!

Melissa F.

Melissa F.Perth, WA

Absolutely Horrendous People to deal with would never ever use again

They are so not interested in helping you at all once you have signed up had owner supplied items stolen once installed by one of their contractors and they couldnt even be bother to let me know and then wouldnt cover the cost of replacing items as " its not in the contract" Management are rude and obnoxious salesmen are slime balls site supervisor is half decent with a slight care factor more so then the office staff and management. They make a lot of promises and deliver none!!! Most stressful experience of my life dealing with these people. I am dreading having to deal with them after construction if I have any issues which seeing other reviews of them I lmost likely will!!!

Hem

HemPerth, WA

Wish I could rate B1 more highly

fbakar

fbakarPerth, WA

4x2 The Value build

Overall B1 homes were very efficient in completing my home. I am pleased with the customer service provided throughout the build. You get what you pay for per se. Rodney Stone is an asset, he was always reachable for start to finish and thank you Adam Austin for persevering with my financing.

Maurice

MauricePerth, WA

Excellent Builder,value for money,Extremely happy.

Extremely Happy

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Thanks for your review Charmaine! We are so glad that you are extremely happy with your new home. We wish you and your family many happy memories in your new home.

Sincerely,
The B1 Homes Team

Jake M.

Jake M.Perth, WA

Unreal experience

AC and DN

AC and DNPerth, WA

Our perfect build is now our home!

Stuart

StuartPerth, WA

The team was fantastic and super helpful, always punctual and very knowledgeable couldnt recommend them more!

The whole build was super high quality and work was completed quickly and with high quality, there werent any hidden fees and everything was explained, the building manager helped explain everything and got everything fixed up early for me, and Jo was extremely helpful and made my building experience great

Find out how B1 Homes compares to other Home Builders

Highly recommend B1- excellent from start to finish!

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Dream home

Cannot fault B1 homes with the management of our home and we are always kept informed of the progress of our build. The workmanship and quality of our home is excellent. Everything has been handled very professional and everyone dealing with us has been very obliging even with the smallest of queries. Would build a B1 home again. Thank you B1 homes for making it enjoyable and exciting. Thank you Dave M, Michelle C, Gav and Erin and thanks to let's finance Adam.
Love our house and the quality of the build is excellent. Cost was bang on the quoted price and was a dream to build.

Paramjit

ParamjitPerth, WA

1st Class Builder with a 1st Class Team - Highly Recommended

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

One very happy first home owner!

B1 has made building my first home the dream experience! Stacey in the sales team was extremely helpful from day 1 and worked with me to create a design I loved, at an affordable price.
The entire construction process from siteworks through to PCI was a breeze. My site supervisor, Matt, was exceptional and went above and beyond in making sure everything went to schedule, and any minor issue was dealt with immediately. I expected building to be a slightly stressful experience, but I was left with nothing to worry about!
It's very clear that their trades all take pride in their work and the quality of workmanship was of a very high standard.
Thank you again to all of the team at B1!

Carly

CarlyPerth, WA

Hands down - the best building experience you could wish for!

Jessy Bae

Jessy BaePerth, WA

I love my new house! Thanks Team!

We are the one of the happy clients with B1 homes. Our supervisor Matt made a lovely house for us and we really enjoy living in our new house. We had a few issues along the way with the sales team but except for that, all the workmanship is high standard and good finishes. Our site supervisor Matt was professional and very patient when I had queries he really listened and helped me to understand about my queries and suggested some solutions. We really appreciate all the trades great workmanship too. Jo, Jessica and Pam also helped us a lot when we met a few issues early on. Thanks Team.

Gloria

GloriaPeel, WA

Excellent build and team

B1 is so accomodating and makes building a new home a joy. Gav site manager along with all the team work closely with the client ensuring quality workmanship and completion of build well within the time frame
Lots of interest and and positive comments on my home. Thanks Team very Happy

Stunner of a First Home

Our first build wasn’t without its challenges but has completely exceeded our expectations.
We are about to move in and can’t believe our luck on the location and quality of build all due to the B1 team we were lucky enough to work with.
The quality of trades involved in the build were of the highest standard and we have sought them out for further finishing of our home.
Adrian, Erin & the team made this a truly amazing experience.

1st build experience

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Excellent builder for first home buyers!

B1 were a pleasure to deal with. Accommodating design choices to suit our block, guiding and keeping us informed from beginning to end and demonstrating quality workmanship. Highly recommended builder!

Lara R.

Lara R.Perth, WA

Great builder for anyone wanting to build their first home

B1 were very easy to deal with, made my first home experience really positive. Workmanship and quality of build has been good, I had very little issues upon the final inspection. Any issues I had were addressed quite fast & very professional. My final cost came in under what I had originally expected so I am over the moon.

Vhin

Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei

Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie

From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim