Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Flooring

Exceptional Service

Santana
SantanaPerth, WA

excellent service, so helpful!

I am so happy with the service that I got from B1 Homes! Pre-construction and the prestart consultation was great, and I am very satisfied with service! The consultant was extremely helpful, on time and went out of their way to help me. I am currently in the construction stage and will recommend B1 homes to everyone!

Other Home Builders

Build in progress, so far so good!

Very personal service

Coming out of a messy divorce, Nick at B1 homes was a godsend to me when trying to decide how to go about building my new home. He was a pleasure to deal with, was knowledgeable and helped with every detail. He helped me secure the block of my dreams and find a design that fit perfectly. Preset was quickly organised and although the build is taking a while due to the covid delays, I feel confident I will soon be living in my dream home.

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Great service and transparent pricing

It has been a great experience with B1 homes. The sales representative was knowledgeable and provided detailed explanation differences in land composition in different suburbs, which drives majority of uncertainties in earthwork cost. I took their advice and find a piece of land which was easy to build. Without them, I wouldn’t have a clue.

Tim O
Tim OPerth, WA

Happy First Home Owner

B1 homes was referred to me by a friend and i regret not calling them first before losing 1.5K to a previous builder. Daniel from B1 homes has been friendly, proactive and professional from land acquisition to preconstruction to construction. Katy was amazing in the prestart meeting, helping me with internal and external selections and making it a fun and learning experience. overall I'm very happy with the work ethic of the team especially during this covid time. I'm extremely thankful and looking forward to my home being finished.

Great experience building with B1 homes

Building with B1 homes was a rewarding, easy, and the best decision we made! We signed to build mid-pandemic and had no issues or delays whatsoever - house was built within the timeframe given and updates always received along the way. Every staff member at B1 was always transparent and happy to help me. My sales rep Ryan was so understanding, patient, while super quick to answer any questions that I had. He also liaised with my broker to make this the most straightforward and fun process! My client liaison Amy and site supervisor Jimmy were also amazing to deal with. B1 homes are genuinely interested in the best outcome for the client. Would recommend 100%!!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Great Building experience

As a first home owner and builder i was nervous to be building on my own however, i received the best service and support from B1 Homes. My 4x2 home was built in under 12 months! Adam from Finance was excellent with communication and guidance, he would call whenever i had a question. Lindsay the Site Supervisor was very thorough and made sure everything was completed properly. With all the issues going on with Builders/contracts during the COVID pandemic i consider myself lucky. I had no issues or delays with anything!!

Sami
SamiPerth, WA

Ryan is the reason I built a home!
I met with the Salesman Ryan from B1 Homes last year. He was always available, understanding and answered any and every question I had no matter what. In my initial meeting Ryan made me feel very at ease and promised to be there every step of the way, hes the reason I decided to build. Ryan worked with myself and the broker on a Sunday afternoon to secure my lot for me, ultimately helping me dodge the delays currently affecting the construction industry.

My site manager Jimmy has continued to be supportive even after key handover and has visited my home multiple times to investigate queries I have had.

The process process easy and Ryan and B1 were completely transparent. B1 homes is the way to go!

Construction End DateMarch 2021

lanna
lannaperth

Great experience - recommend!

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Emily
Emily Perth, WA

B1 Have set the bar very high!!

B1 Homes we’re fantastic to deal with right from the get go!! Very smooth process with every staff member we dealt with. Ryan our Salesman was always available and anwswered every question. Matt our supervisor went over and above! Our inspector couldn’t pick up anything! So so happy with our new house!

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Jessica
Jessica Perth, WA

In love with my new home

Construction End DateApril 2021

Find out how B1 Homes compares to other Home Builders

Fantastic Builder, highly recommend Ish!!

B1 Homes have been excellent and second to none. They have just completed our build and the experience was seamless from the moment the we met our sales professional, ISH SHOKAR.
The sales professional went above and beyond his role and kept in touch with us regularly. We had so much fun at prestart and our construction liaison kept us informed at all times. Our site supervisor was well experienced in his role and answered all our questions. Our home was finished in the time as promised.

We have no hesitation and highly recommend Ish Shokar, sale professional for anyone looking for a professional advise that deliver what they promise.

Construction End DateJune 2021

Alana B
Alana BWestern Australia

Build with Melanie

Construction End DateMay 2021
Josh O.
Josh O.Perth, WA

Build with Blake!

It’s a very daunting task building your first home.
There are so many choices to be taken into consideration such as who to build with , where am I going to put this house, what design choices am I going to make and so on.
Blake made the process so very easy for my partner and I.
He managed to help hunt down a beautiful block, help design an elegant home and get all the paperwork finalised all the while my partner and I where on opposite sides of WA!
His communication was next level and the fact he was willing to answer any and all question even on his days off showed his devotion to our project.
We couldn’t be happier with the service provided by Blake and the team at B1!

Dallas
Dallasasked

I am interested to know what additional inclusions B1 can offer us except what they advertise to go out of their way. What did they include for you as a customer?? Thanks in advance

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim