Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Building made easy

I went in to building process not knowing a whole lot. Blake helped me along the way with the process by providing me with guidance and honest opinions when came to the picking and choosing of items. Highly recommend having a chat with Blake if you feel the building process can be overwhelming/daunting.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Darryal, we are so happy to hear you were well-guided in the process of building your first home :) You have picked a fantastic location and we are sure your backyard will be BBQ ready in no time! All the best from our team at B1 Homes

Gerrit
GerritPerth, WA

My Baldivis house and land package by B1 homes

Thank you to Blake, Adam and Jo for assisting me in my first home. Blake has been amazing from start of the build all the way to the end. Adam made finance a breeze and you could always get a reply from Jo with updates on the build. A real pleasure all the way.

I have a beautiful 4 bedroom double garage home on a huge 430square block for 350000. Sure it doesn’t have a garden in the back or inside paint yet, but the quality of the build can not be beat. Thank you to everyone involved. Very pleased and could definitely recommend B1 homes

Construction End DateOctober 2020

First home build

Construction End DateMay 2020

First home built with B1 Homes

Loved the team that we worked with. The experience of building our first home was pleasant. From Greg our consultant, Jo our client liaison to our site supervisors, they kept us up to date with site progress and would answer/ action any queries we had. Would highly recommend B1! Thank you for the amazing work!

Shelley G.
Shelley G.Perth, WA

A long held dream made into reality!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Shelley, we are so happy you were able to achieve your dream of home ownership again and are happy with our team's guidance and updates throughout! Enjoy every bit of it, from all the team here at B1 Homes :)

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Monika
MonikaPerth, WA

Absolutely lovley easy going people.

Construction End DateSeptember 2020
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Monika, it is very exciting to hear your first home build went so well! Your master suite looks incredible and we wish you all the best in your new space :) From all the team at B1 Homes!

Madison
MadisonPerth, WA

Making our first home dreams a reality!

Such an amazing experience building our first home. From Jo in the office, to Gav as our site supervisor- we felt like they were there for us 100% of the way and always had our best interests at heart. Everything at B1s end was well structured, well managed, and professional. I couldn't recommend Gav, Jo, and the B1 Homes team enough! Thank you!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Madison, we are so pleased you were so well supported by all our team! Thanks for the taking the time to write such a great review...your master suite is total luxury and one you will both enjoy. Many thanks from us all here at B1 Homes

Jemma
JemmaWestern Australia

Smooth build, great quality

Amazing experience

I cannot fault anything with my building experience with B1 Homes. They were always available if I had questions. Workmanship was exceptional. Company handled any issues expediently and professionally.
my site manager was always contactable and the office staff I dealt with were fantastic. Final cost was as per quote. A very happy customer. I could not fault anything with my build.

Pip
PipPerth, WA

Good outcome

Our house was reasonably well built in the time frame promised to us from the beginning.
Of course, there were some issues along the way but they were well taken care off by their diligent field team.
Even after handling over the keys to us, they were at the spot when there were things that needed to be fixed. Amazing service really especially from their attentive supervisor Adrian.

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Hi Pip,
We are all thrilled to hear you are delighted with your new home - your brass plated number at the front really adds the final touch! We wish you and your family all the very best in your new home. The B1 Team

N1G12G
N1G12GPeel, WA

The day has arrived !!! We are home owners !!

Thanks B1 we are in our new home it looks fantastic thanks to Greg Erin Lindsay and Adam for making this possible we are so happy . The team were awesome fixing anything that needed to be corrected!
Well done great job done by all I recommend building with B1 ! Thanks again to Greg cheers

Construction End DateJuly 2020
Ben
BenPerth, WA

Stress Free Building!!

I have just finished the final completion inspection and due to pick up the keys to my new home very soon.
I cannot be more delighted with the final result!
Having built in the past, I found that the whole process was a complete nightmare and swore to never build again. That was until I met Dave at B1 and his guarantee that the building process with them would be easy and stress free. I was a little skeptical at first but this soon changed and realized he was true to his word. The whole process ran like a well oiled machine and I must pass my thanks on to my site supervisor Brian and client liaison Jo. I would and have recommended them to many of my contacts.
Thanks again B1 it`s been an absolute pleasure!!

Uzayr G.
Uzayr G.Perth, WA

Seemless experience through perfect sales consultant

Through a tough period of buying a first home, Damien Clancy made everything so seamless. He helped us manage the daunting process of building our first home. He was there whenever we needed him and it didn't matter when. He comes Highly recommended as a new home sales consultant. His help through the process until we had recieved the keys, had us asking; "is it really this easy?" We will most defintely be using him for our next build.

Hi Uzayr,
Thank you for your 5-star review and we are so pleased you chose to build your first home with us! It's really great to hear you were so happy with your building experience.
All the best, and big thanks from the B1 Team

Wonderful job

We are very exciting for our slab has been laid down, very great experience ever. Thanks Scott Blatcher for your wonderful job, you have stand with us during the process until everything goes well. B1 homes are amazing homes builders. Thank you all team B1 homes for your fantastic job.

Hi Abeny,
Thank you for your kind words - we are so excited you are building with us. The kids will love the big yard and hanging in the theatre and activity room!
Thanks, B1 Team

Kirsty
KirstyPerth, WA

Such a stress free experience!

My build was managed extremely well. Stress free and great communication. Any issues that were discussed were managed professionally and efficiently. I can’t fault the team and am so grateful that I chose B1. My costs stayed true to the estimate and well within budget. One very happy home owner and will be recommending B1 to all my friends and family.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Hi Kirsty,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear your building experience with B1 Homes was well managed and stress free. We wish you all the very best and many happy memories in your beautiful new home.

Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.Perth, WA

Superb build with b1 homes and ish shokar

With the build I was kept up to date.
I have nothing but praise for b1 homes they couldn't do enough for me and kept in contact through each stage of the building.

Also mention ish shokar for all the help and support through the build and also the first meeting explained the process which was excellent. He even helped out of hours was always a good support and wealth of information with any questions and uncertainty's I may of had.

Kylie
KyliePerth, WA

My dream home built with B1 homes

B1 homes was an amazing company to build through with no problems to big or small for them to assist with. I cant thank the team enough especially Sam Gusic and Adam Austin for everything they did for me during my time building with them. Amazing service from everyone at B1 homes it was a fantastic building experience thank you....

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Tim O
Tim O

Its the people who set them apart

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
WendyM
WendyMPerth, WA

Brilliant Customer Service

I am still in the process of building but just have to say that my rep Scott has been fantastic. I kept changing my mind with the design and have also been hard to get hold of due to working remotely on site. Nothing was too hard for Scott and he has the patience of a saint. I started worrying about how small my block was (purchased independently) and what I could actually do with it. He went above and beyond with preparing different plans for me.i think he changed the en-suite for me 10 times before I was happy. He has also taken the time to get me extra photos so I can see the progress of the build given that I’m not home much. Will recommend him to anyone who wants to build with b1. Thank you Scott!!

Construction End DateJune 2020
GaryG
GaryGPerth, WA

Service at B1

Am currently building a home with B1 homes. The service with them has been nothing but exceptional, Sam, my Rep has been there every step of the way advising and helping with the design. I am always sent emails on progress of the home and have met with the site supervisor who was only to happy to answer my questions and explain the progress to me. Have no hesitation in recommending B1 homes and lovely Sam.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Dave is a really nice guy, very patient listens to what you want and shares ideas, easy to talk too. Keeps me up to date honest, keeps me in check and on budget. Couldn’t ask for a better person to be dealing with for building my first home.would recommend him to anyone.

Hi Sera,
It is great to hear you are enjoying your first home building journey! We cannot wait to see it all come together over the coming months and know you are going to love it.
All the best, the Team at B1 Homes

LornaPerth, WA

highly recommend B1, great service

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Great Build

This was our first time building a house with a company. The design process was made very easy by Josh with help from John and his expertise in 2 storey home builds. Pre-start was an excellent process and Erin was able to visualise the house and assist with further ideas of plan alterations and things that we just hadn't thought of. The house was completed on time and to a very high standard. I have recommended B1 as a builder to any one who asks.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim