Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Flooring

Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA

Fantastic Work !

Workmanship was great. The final finish was great. The supervisor was awesome. Very happy with it all. I would definitely use B1 homes again when building. Great work guys appreciate it!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Thank you Anthony for your great review on B1 Homes. It makes us more motivated to see how happy our clients are with the finished products of their homes and we hope you enjoy it as much as we did to build your dream. Kind Regards Jess

Katina A.
Katina A.Perth, WA

Outstanding job! Thanks B1 Homes!!

Dio L.
Dio L.

Dream home come true!

Our home, our castle

B1 homes has done a fantastic build of our little cottage. The house was completed in under 20 weeks. Staff have been friendly and professional, answering all my queries in a helpful and timely manner. This is I and my daughter’s first home. B1 homes has exceeded our expectations and this indeed is “our castle.”
We are thrilled. Thanks Jim, Erin, Jess and co.

Terry
TerryPerth, WA

Fantastic New House

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Reliable Builder

This is my first house and my previous builder went bankrupt. So, I am grateful that I decided to continue with B1 homes.
The customer liaison person (Jessica) was very helpful and promptly answered my many emails. The site supervisor (Gav) I met with a few times was great and fixed all the small problems I found.
The minor issues I have had was dealt with swiftly and professionally. Some minor frustrations at times with communication. However, a very minimal amount of issues at PCI and clear that the workmanship and build quality of the property were really good.
I would definitely recommend B1 Homes to anyone decided to build.
A big thank you to the team: Gav, Jessica & Pam!

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Fantastic

We have been very pleased with B1 Homes, our sales rep was fantastic along with our pre start meeting and contact with the office. We didn't get to meet our site supervisor who left just before out meeting. The site supervisor we did meet with was great and fixed all the small problems we found.

The house went up fast and we are more than happy with the finished result the workmanship is spot on.

We would highly recommend B1 homes to anyone wanting to build.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Thanks for taking the time to provide your review Karen. The Team are always excited to see another happy B1 Client, and we look forward to continuing the journey with you post-construction.

Regards,
Chris

Maureen
MaureenPerth, WA

Happy and excited about my new home

Jarrad
JarradPerth, WA

The ups and downs

Find out how B1 Homes compares to other Home Builders

Two very happy customers!! :)

Josh L.
Josh L.Perth, WA

Amazing team, very happy

This was our first time building a house and we would really like to thank Matt and the team for making it such a great experience. It was delivered on time on budget and packed full of extras that make it a great home to live in. Love the house and the quality finishes throughout. Everyone in the neighbourhood was impressed with the site cleanliness, speed of the build and the quality of the workmanship.

Daniel
DanielPerth, WA

100% recommend

This is my first house and I'm happy to say that I'm greatfullthat i built with B1 homes. I was able to have my house built in 6 months with no lose in quality and supported all the way with the friendly staff

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Thanks for a great experience building!

We were surprised at how well the build went, after so many friends and family had issues who had built with other builders. B1 were efficient and professional throughout. Jessica and Pam were super helpful and promptly answered my many emails! The only disappointing part, was receiving a late invoice that was supposed to be sent at the start of construction- though if that's the worst part- than it's not so bad at all! Really enjoyed the weekly updates on where the house was at during construction. Thanks B1 for building our first house! We can't wait to move in and make it a home!

Gaz
GazPerth, WA

Two very happy clients.

Benjamin
BenjaminPerth, WA

A place to call our home

Construction End DateJan 2019
Redink HomesB1 Homes

BitaPerth, WA

Pleasantly surprised! Had the perfect experience.

Bita

Thank you for your response. I’m very glad the team are happy. You all deserve it. Thank you for the great journey. Happy to build with B1 and team again.

What a Journey!

Construction End DateFeb 2019

Good Quality Build

Thanks to the team at B1 Homes for a job well done. The litte issues we've had was dealt with swiftly and professionally. Everything was done according to the specifications. They've maintained their build time guarantee even though our house was completely customised with loads of extras. We love our new home and would reccomend B1 Homes to our family and friends.

Top notch!

Initially the design process was very smooth with great advice and a personalized approach. Pre start and selections wer smoothly handled with expert and honest advice. Once the building process commenced he's progressed quickly and efficiently. Some minor frustrations at times with communication, however site was maintained to an impeccable standard throughout and everything progressed on track with what was agreed upon. Very minimal amount of issues at PCI and clear that the workmanship and build quality of the property was exceptional.

B1homes-Best building company ever

Very well managed build. We are extremely happy with the workmanship of the build. It's definitely built to the best quality. It's just perfect. Excellent communication throughout the whole building process. Never dreamed of owning a home like what we built for a low cost. B1homes has made that possible and we are extremely grateful for it. B1 homes have really put our best interest first and made this whole process comfortable and easy. I just want to thank the team at B1homes for their excellent service.

John
JohnWhitby

Amazing build, amazing customer service!

Everything about our build experience was bang on point! From the initial sale and budget estimate, to the pre-start selection process, to the actual finished product, B1 delivered everything they said they would, exceptionally!! The whole team (Stacy, Pam, Matt) are not only knowledgeable but go well above & beyond to help/advise when needed. B1 will definitely be our first choice when we build our next home.
Thanks so much B1.

Construction End DateSept 2018

Overall a Good Experience

14 Weeks from Slab Down to PCI - Fantastic

Tahlia
TahliaPerth

Fantastic build experience and a quality home

B1 Quality build

It was a quick and efficient process from start to finish - the best was seeing the progress in front of your eyes and realizing the dream of having your own home - designed by yourself with all your specifications! The B1 team are wonderful and no question is too much, Adrian my building supervisor is so experienced and fabulous to deal with!
Any question I had was quickly dealt with and sorted efficiently and to my satisfaction. Would definitely recommend and I will certainly use B1 again for my next build!

Construction End DateApr 2018

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim