• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Isaac

IsaacPerth, WA

This is one happy chappy

This is my first build and it has gone amazingly. The job is not finished. We started with an amazingly bubbly agent called Melanie. As my lot was a rear entry plot we ended you with a custom build. Mel guided us through the process making it as easy as possible. It ended up giving us a 4 bed, 2 bath house, with one of the biggest on-site I have seen. The build has gone reasonably quickly. The tradesmen who have come onsite have done an amazing job.

UPDATE: The build is now finished and I am over the moon with our NEW HOME.
So happy with how it turned out colour are amazing, house is simplistic, just how we wanted it.

• +9Thumbnail
Construction End DateJanuary 2021
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Isaac, what a fantastic review! We hear you have a stunning kitchen and scullery in the making for your love of cooking - what a treat in a first home! We wish you many years of happiness in your new home :) From the Team and B1 Homes

Peter Senior

Peter SeniorPerth, WA

B1 homes. Excellent service and product

B1 were awesome in all they did.
Really friendly staff and hassle free service from start to finish. Caring and helpful attitude. Build management was very organised and smooth. Always on time or ahead of time including meetings on site.
I would highly recommend B1 to anyone wanting their own home with minimal troubles

Construction End DateNovember 2020
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Peter, we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with our team! We work really hard to make the experience as memorable as possible so thank you for the kind words. Here is to many happy years in your new home, from our team at B1 Homes :)

Gerrit

GerritPerth, WA

My Baldivis house and land package by B1 homes

Thank you to Blake, Adam and Jo for assisting me in my first home. Blake has been amazing from start of the build all the way to the end. Adam made finance a breeze and you could always get a reply from Jo with updates on the build. A real pleasure all the way.

I have a beautiful 4 bedroom double garage home on a huge 430square block for 350000. Sure it doesn’t have a garden in the back or inside paint yet, but the quality of the build can not be beat. Thank you to everyone involved. Very pleased and could definitely recommend B1 homes

Construction End DateOctober 2020

First home build

Construction End DateMay 2020

First home built with B1 Homes

Loved the team that we worked with. The experience of building our first home was pleasant. From Greg our consultant, Jo our client liaison to our site supervisors, they kept us up to date with site progress and would answer/ action any queries we had. Would highly recommend B1! Thank you for the amazing work!

Shelley G.

Shelley G.Perth, WA

A long held dream made into reality!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Shelley, we are so happy you were able to achieve your dream of home ownership again and are happy with our team's guidance and updates throughout! Enjoy every bit of it, from all the team here at B1 Homes :)

Monika

MonikaPerth, WA

Absolutely lovley easy going people.

Construction End DateSeptember 2020
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Monika, it is very exciting to hear your first home build went so well! Your master suite looks incredible and we wish you all the best in your new space :) From all the team at B1 Homes!

Madison

MadisonPerth, WA

Making our first home dreams a reality!

Such an amazing experience building our first home. From Jo in the office, to Gav as our site supervisor- we felt like they were there for us 100% of the way and always had our best interests at heart. Everything at B1s end was well structured, well managed, and professional. I couldn't recommend Gav, Jo, and the B1 Homes team enough! Thank you!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Madison, we are so pleased you were so well supported by all our team! Thanks for the taking the time to write such a great review...your master suite is total luxury and one you will both enjoy. Many thanks from us all here at B1 Homes

Jemma

JemmaWestern Australia

Smooth build, great quality

Amazing experience

I cannot fault anything with my building experience with B1 Homes. They were always available if I had questions. Workmanship was exceptional. Company handled any issues expediently and professionally.
my site manager was always contactable and the office staff I dealt with were fantastic. Final cost was as per quote. A very happy customer. I could not fault anything with my build.

Pip

PipPerth, WA

Good outcome

Our house was reasonably well built in the time frame promised to us from the beginning.
Of course, there were some issues along the way but they were well taken care off by their diligent field team.
Even after handling over the keys to us, they were at the spot when there were things that needed to be fixed. Amazing service really especially from their attentive supervisor Adrian.

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Hi Pip,
We are all thrilled to hear you are delighted with your new home - your brass plated number at the front really adds the final touch! We wish you and your family all the very best in your new home. The B1 Team

N1G12G

N1G12GPeel, WA

The day has arrived !!! We are home owners !!

Thanks B1 we are in our new home it looks fantastic thanks to Greg Erin Lindsay and Adam for making this possible we are so happy . The team were awesome fixing anything that needed to be corrected!
Well done great job done by all I recommend building with B1 ! Thanks again to Greg cheers

Construction End DateJuly 2020
Ben

BenPerth, WA

Stress Free Building!!

I have just finished the final completion inspection and due to pick up the keys to my new home very soon.
I cannot be more delighted with the final result!
Having built in the past, I found that the whole process was a complete nightmare and swore to never build again. That was until I met Dave at B1 and his guarantee that the building process with them would be easy and stress free. I was a little skeptical at first but this soon changed and realized he was true to his word. The whole process ran like a well oiled machine and I must pass my thanks on to my site supervisor Brian and client liaison Jo. I would and have recommended them to many of my contacts.
Thanks again B1 it`s been an absolute pleasure!!

Uzayr G.

Uzayr G.Perth, WA

Seemless experience through perfect sales consultant

Through a tough period of buying a first home, Damien Clancy made everything so seamless. He helped us manage the daunting process of building our first home. He was there whenever we needed him and it didn't matter when. He comes Highly recommended as a new home sales consultant. His help through the process until we had recieved the keys, had us asking; "is it really this easy?" We will most defintely be using him for our next build.

Hi Uzayr,
Thank you for your 5-star review and we are so pleased you chose to build your first home with us! It's really great to hear you were so happy with your building experience.
All the best, and big thanks from the B1 Team

Kirsty

KirstyPerth, WA

Such a stress free experience!

My build was managed extremely well. Stress free and great communication. Any issues that were discussed were managed professionally and efficiently. I can’t fault the team and am so grateful that I chose B1. My costs stayed true to the estimate and well within budget. One very happy home owner and will be recommending B1 to all my friends and family.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Hi Kirsty,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear your building experience with B1 Homes was well managed and stress free. We wish you all the very best and many happy memories in your beautiful new home.

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

My dream home built with B1 homes

B1 homes was an amazing company to build through with no problems to big or small for them to assist with. I cant thank the team enough especially Sam Gusic and Adam Austin for everything they did for me during my time building with them. Amazing service from everyone at B1 homes it was a fantastic building experience thank you....

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Tim O

Tim O

Its the people who set them apart

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Dave is a really nice guy, very patient listens to what you want and shares ideas, easy to talk too. Keeps me up to date honest, keeps me in check and on budget. Couldn’t ask for a better person to be dealing with for building my first home.would recommend him to anyone.

Hi Sera,
It is great to hear you are enjoying your first home building journey! We cannot wait to see it all come together over the coming months and know you are going to love it.
All the best, the Team at B1 Homes

Loving my Home!

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Vhin

Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei

Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie

From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim