Syed

SyedPerth

So far good

Greg was very supportive and easy to talk to. Good support. He explained the initial process in details. There was a miscommunication regarding a meeting but I think we are behind it. This company was recommended by some of my friends so willing to give it a go for our PPOR.

kpereira

kpereiraPerth, WA

amazing

We originally explored options with another builder and found B1 homes were keen to help us and get the ball rolling instantly! Loving the experience so far. It has been so easy with Blake and Adam assuring they’ll be with us the whole way through. Looking forward to our new home.

Alen

AlenPerth, WA

Best decision I’ve made

Blake Shuttleworth from B1 homes is one of the best people I have dealt with. As a first time home buyer, Blake made my experience less stressful and rather a very pleasant one. Blake is highly experienced in his field he showed high knowledge transparency above all honesty and delivered an excellent product for me, not to mention he looked after me from day one and still does to make sure I am happy and satisfied. He has gone to extraordinary lengths to speed up the process and has answered my calls and questions at any given time. I would highly recommend Blake to anyone and wish him a well deserved success. Thanks Blake and B1 Homes for your work and support

Theuns

TheunsPerth, WA

Fantastic service

We were fairly skeptical about the building process after experiencing a number of issues with another builder. Sam St Guillaume at B1 however managed to win us over really quickly through her positive attitude as well as timely and accurate responses. Nothing was ever to much effort, any changes to plans were turned around quickly and the cost impact was clear and transparent. I would definitely recommend Sam for anyone wanting to complete the pre-construction process with minimal stress.

Robbie

RobbiePerth, WA

First Home Builder

After spending a significant time looking for an established home with no luck I had almost given up on having a home of my own. However after speaking to Richard Wetterhahn he showed me what was possible. He is highly professional and extremely organised, making the pre-construction phase a breeze. I highly recommend Richard and B1 homes.

Thanks Richard

Terrell

TerrellPerth, WA

Smooth sailing and couldn't be happier!

My partner and I are in the early stages of building our first home with B1, which was a very daunting process before we met with our sales representative Karla McLean. She has been absolutely AMAZING! She has been able to answer all questions with no hesitation, she has been prompt in all regards to the process and is hands down one of the most kind, caring, lovely person I have met! i highly recommend Karla to anyone going through this process. She has made this super enjoyable and eased all of our worries and angst.

Thank you Karla!!

Gerrit

GerritPerth, WA

First home build

This is my first home that I have the pleasure to build through B1 homes. I want to thank Adam for his excellent service and help with the finance portion of this build. The home build will begin next week and thanks to Adam and the team it has been hastle free up to this point.

Peter Senior

Peter SeniorPerth, WA

Sam St Guillaume most amazing, efficient and caring sales specialist.

So far a great deal of the planning and approval process has happened during the Covid19 situation. However i have always received frequent information, updates and support.
Sam had everything under control at all times and when concerns or questions of any kind were raised they were quickly addressed and answered to complete satisfaction.
From initial contact to prestart was very easy, organised and pleasant.
Looking forward to the building stage.

Hi Peter,
We're so pleased we were able to design your home - that big back yard will be very much enjoyed from the living area! From all of the Team at B1 Homes, we wish you all the best and a happy future in your new home!

Steve M.

Steve M.Perth, WA

Amazing team to work with

I was a bit hesitant to build again having a bad experience but B1 homes made everything flow so smoothly and accommodated my needs, a huge shout out to Blake Shuttleworth and Adam Austin I wouldn't be building if they didn't go above and beyond to help me secure my application, highly recommend B1

First home buyers

Only in the early stages of building our first home with B1... our sales consultant Blake has been great and has always made us feel comfortable from the beginning, also very easy to talk to. He has always been there to answer any questions we have had no matter how silly.

Would also just like to give a shout out to Adam for helping us with finance as well.

Would recommend B1 to anyone looking to build.

Andy

AndyPerth, WA

Early stages

I never thought the dream of building my own house would ever come true. But after contacting the amazing people at B1 homes it looks like my dream is going to become a reality. Early stages, but so far the experience has been amazing. Big shout out to Dave who is very professional and has taken away all the stress. I would highly recommend B1 homes.

Subin Abraham

Subin AbrahamPerth, WA

Great Experience

We are in the early stages of building our first home. From the very beginning Sam(sales rep) helped us find the perfect block of land and spend a lot of time designing our house plans.
Sam is a very friendly and professional guy. He is always approachable and willing to help out in any way he can.
Our prestart consultant was Michelle. She was very friendly, bubbly and made our prestart experience enjoyable.
Lastly we would also like to thank Jon Fisher. He was really helpful throughout the preliminary construction process
Thank you again to Jon, Sam and Michelle for making our dream come true.

Kirsten

KirstenPerth, WA

Great experience!

When we began discussing building our first home, we met with people from many different companies and never felt comfortable until we met Dave from B1! He understood our nerves and never pushed us to sign any documents until we were ready. Dave's easy going nature made the entire process as easy and positive as possible. We are very grateful and can't wait to see our new home in the coming months!

Matthew G.

Matthew G.Perth, WA

Experience is comfortable and enjoyable, putting the clients first.

The thought of building your first home can be daunting as you take the path to owning your first home. But these guys really do put the client first, take the fear away and make it feel as comfortable and understanding as possible. Would recommend to anyone looking to build/buy.

Hi Matthew,
We really appreciate your feedback, customer service is extremely important to us and we are thrilled to hear you were well supported during the process :) All the best moving into your first home!
All the best,

Sonya Vinen

Sonya VinenPerth, WA

Absolute joy to work with.

We are in Pre construction.
So far has veen very easy to communicate and an enjoyable experience. I will update after the next stage if needed. But so far B1 homes have been amazing to deal with and easily helped with any enquiries we have had during this amazing process.

Construction End DateDecember 2020

Hi Sonya,
A positive start to your building experience is exactly what we love to hear! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and now to look forward to the next few stages in building your home.
Kind regards,

Dee Marsh

Dee MarshPerth, WA

Dream

From the very first enquiry posted online B1 homes have been extremely supportive and encouraging. Nothing was to hard for Dave to work through and over come to ensure everthing was stress free and ran smoothly for me. My thanks to Dave M and the B1 team for all your assistance from the beginning. I would recommend Dave and the B1 homes team to anyone who wished to build their home.

Hi Dee,
Thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience with our team and cannot wait to see your home come together over the next few months :) All the best for the future.

Starting over

After meeting with consultants from some other companies I came across Catherine Smith from B1 homes... could not be happier so far with the service she has provided the keeping contact touching base all the understanding Catherine has provided without the must sign pressure everyone else tried to put on. B1 has made it my time not just a rush for a signature. Pre approval now done looking forward to the next phase.
Catherine's personal touch and understanding has really made a difference and she really is an asset to B1.
Highly recommended..

Aris

ArisPerth, WA

DODGY builders ! Never again ! Management is a joke ! Liars the lot of them

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
Emma W.

Emma W.Perth, WA

Exceptional from the start!!

Our experience so far with B1 has been fantastic. Our building consultant Richard is absolutely amazing. He has designed our ideal home to perfection and kept us well within our budget. We have had great financial advise from Adam and we are really looking forward to getting the build started.

Anthony Okely

Anthony OkelyPerth, WA

Extremely helpful and great follow up

Blake Shuttleworth from B1 Homes was extremely helpful in getting me exactly what I needed with my build. His follow up was excellent. I would recommend dealing with Blake to get your build done in a timely and satisfied and positive manner. Blakes experience shows from the first time you meet.

Vhin

Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei

Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

Customer Service B.B1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

Alanab

Alanabasked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

Customer Service B.B1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim