Listing monitored by B1 Homes

Kathryn Smith
Kathryn SmithPerth, WA

B1 build with Melanie

We are so happy with our decision to build through Melanie at B1.
When we started looking at our options Mel was one of the first to respond to us. From day one she was reliable and helpful in every way. She made a daunting process so easy and stress free.
She found a block that suited our needs and designed the perfect custom home ton our block even though it was a tricky block to work with. Mel worked hard to include all our requests into the build to make it our dream home.
We couldn’t be happier with the support we received throughout the whole process from Mel and we are so excited to get into our home.

Tina Harding
Tina HardingPerth, WA

build with scott Blatcher B1 homes

I Tina Harding have been with Scott right from the start.. I can not put into words how much Scott has looked after me from day one.. Scott and B1 homes are absolutely the best.. They really care about whatever situation you are in.. they made sure you are comfortable with everything that goes on in the building industry and what to expect further on with the build.. I could not have gone through with the build without Scott being by my side.. I appreciate what Scott and B1 homes has done for me.. please do not hesitate to contact these guys.. they are worth every penny.

Other Home Builders

Want to build a house, B1 homes ( Sam Gusic) is the place to go.

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to SAM GUSIC for helping me to build my first home. Sam was very honest since day one and things were getting done in no time. Throughout the journey, we created a good relationship.
I highly recommend him for his honesty, professionalism and efficiency. Building your first home is something scary in terms of trusting someone but i find myself lucky to have known Sam who guided me all along the way. Thanks once again man

Site Admin

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Renae
RenaePerth, WA

Build with Matt McCoy

Wow! First time builder/buyer and after extensive research and meetings with numerous builders, I couldn't be more pleased to be working with Matt from B1 Homes. I was drawn to Matt's desire to genuinely assist me with what I was looking for. Not only has there been such valuable assistance, Matt has done so with such efficiency and ease making the whole process seem less daunting. Thank you for the regular updates throughout the process and for providing me with all the support and understanding I need. I couldn't recommend a more genuine House & Land Specialist to help actualize your building dreams!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Excellent communication the whole way through the process

Matt McCoy reached out to us after an inquiry online in relation to building our first home. Since the first contact till now, Matt has been informative, professional and easy to deal with the whole way through.

Everyone at B1homes have been awesome to deal with. Their online hub is so easy to use, making the prestart quick and easy.

Would recommend B1homes to anyone looking to build their home.

Construction End DateAugust 2021
Etienne O.
Etienne O.Perth, WA

Fate brought us to Blake and we haven't looked back!

B1 Blake
B1 BlakePerth, WA

Back on Track

Building a home was a daunting prospect for me as a single parent. After significant changes in my life, I felt like I was back to ‘square one’ and starting all over again. I found myself renting after having been a home owner for 16 years. I had spoken to a few different builders, but instantly felt comfortable and hopeful after meeting Blake from B1 Homes. Blake and the team are ‘down to Earth’, always helpful and reliable. Blake has gone above and beyond to make this process as painless as possible. Thank you B1 for helping me get back on track, and once again be investing in a more secure future for my children, rather than someone elses. So much appreciated, Donna.

Happy with the Service from Blake at B1 Homes and the Team

We are happy to be working with Blake who has been available to talk about our project any time any day. Our slab has been poured very quick and we are so happy to see the first steps of our build take place. We are exited to see the next step and believe we are well looked after with Blake Shuttleworth. Will update again when the house is all done. Very happy customers considering we have not met Blake yet only chatted on the phone and through email.

Thomas
ThomasPerth, WA

Pre-construction phase of building my first home

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Thomas, that sounds like a fantastic way start to your first build! We are pleased our team has given you the confidence and knowledge and will continue to do so as the build takes shape. Big thanks, the team at B1 Homes :)

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Land
LandGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive service from Angelica Porreca.
When I contacted B1 Homes, Angelica's was easy to talk to and she always gave prompt responses compared to other builders we have spoken to, going out of her way to help us. She understood my family's wants and needs and helped us find a layout we liked. Would recommend her 10/10.

Zach
ZachPerth, WA

B1 Homes, the most helpful in the business

I can't recommend B1 Homes and higher, their staff have been absolutely incredible and have bent over backwards to make our build go as smooth as possible, Angelica has been fantastic and patient with us, and gone so far out of her way to help! Thanks B1 and Angelica! I can't wait to get into our new home.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Zach, we are so pleased our team have been able to help you and your family take the steps into building your first home! We look forward to see it all come to life as the weeks go on. All the best from our Team at B1 Homes.

berry
berryPerth, WA

Angelica Porreca

I contacted B1 to get started on building my first home, and Angelica got back to me straight away and we got the ball rolling on the search for land. Angelica was very helpful and patient while we were looking for the right block for us. We are now ready to build, and feel confident that everything will go smoothly. She was very knowledgeable and we had zero hassles.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Berry, so excited the start of the process has gone so well for you! You have a fantastic block and we can't wait for the home to come to life. All the best from the Team at B1 Homes.

Matt’s a legend

My girlfriend and I are starting planning for our build with B1 and we’re more than happy with how everything’s turned out so far. Compared to other builders we’ve talked to or looked at, B1 have had the best service and that’s one of our main concerns. Our awesome sales rep Matt actually listens to us and works with us to get everything just how we want it, and he’s always on call ready to help us out which is just great. So far he’s honoured his word on everything and what more could you really want from a salesman. We’re super excited to get stuck into building. Cheers Matt!

B1 homes great service.

It has been a great pleasure working with B1 Homes. Very helpful and always keeps you up to date on what's going on. Very fast service. Would also like to thank Angelica Dale for helping start off my forever home she has been wonderful.
Thanks again. Cant wait to start building my home

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Hannah, lovely to hear you have enjoyed the first steps to building your first home! We look forward to see it come to life....you picked a great spot having it by a park! All the best from the Team at B1 Homes.

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim