Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Flooring

Exceptional Service

Santana
SantanaPerth, WA

excellent service, so helpful!

I am so happy with the service that I got from B1 Homes! Pre-construction and the prestart consultation was great, and I am very satisfied with service! The consultant was extremely helpful, on time and went out of their way to help me. I am currently in the construction stage and will recommend B1 homes to everyone!

Preconstruction stage highly successful

At the preconstruction stage now with the slab going down in a few months, Nick has been absolutely incredible! Hes made this whole process so easy and as a first home owner, managed to make it pretty much stress free. Hes very easy to get in touch with any time and is super helpful with any questions I've had. I'm very confident now, largely thanks to him, that I'll be living in my dream first home. Highly recommend going through him with future builds

Joe
Joe

Don't build with B1!

The worst experience of my life. Not even got a slab down yet and the costs keep rising after contract was signed, then site variation, then price increase, then apparently another site variation and extra costs on provisional sums. Finance was only approved on initial contract signing...there is no more money! Do not build with B1, you are just a number whilst making the biggest investment of your life.

Find out how B1 Homes compares to other Home Builders

Build in progress, so far so good!

Very personal service

Coming out of a messy divorce, Nick at B1 homes was a godsend to me when trying to decide how to go about building my new home. He was a pleasure to deal with, was knowledgeable and helped with every detail. He helped me secure the block of my dreams and find a design that fit perfectly. Preset was quickly organised and although the build is taking a while due to the covid delays, I feel confident I will soon be living in my dream home.

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Great service and transparent pricing

It has been a great experience with B1 homes. The sales representative was knowledgeable and provided detailed explanation differences in land composition in different suburbs, which drives majority of uncertainties in earthwork cost. I took their advice and find a piece of land which was easy to build. Without them, I wouldn’t have a clue.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Tim O
Tim OPerth, WA

Happy First Home Owner

B1 homes was referred to me by a friend and i regret not calling them first before losing 1.5K to a previous builder. Daniel from B1 homes has been friendly, proactive and professional from land acquisition to preconstruction to construction. Katy was amazing in the prestart meeting, helping me with internal and external selections and making it a fun and learning experience. overall I'm very happy with the work ethic of the team especially during this covid time. I'm extremely thankful and looking forward to my home being finished.

Thanks so much Nick!

As a first home buyer, I was so lucky to meet Nick from B1-homes. I found him very clear, on time, helpful and knowledgeable in securing both finance and building packages. He has been providing me with fantastic support from the very first moment. Nick helped me putting my offer to a nice piece of land, explaining clearly all the steps involved in building a house from very scratch, and finalising the plan. I would highly recommend working with Nick.

Kathryn Smith
Kathryn SmithPerth, WA

B1 build with Melanie

We are so happy with our decision to build through Melanie at B1.
When we started looking at our options Mel was one of the first to respond to us. From day one she was reliable and helpful in every way. She made a daunting process so easy and stress free.
She found a block that suited our needs and designed the perfect custom home ton our block even though it was a tricky block to work with. Mel worked hard to include all our requests into the build to make it our dream home.
We couldn’t be happier with the support we received throughout the whole process from Mel and we are so excited to get into our home.

Tina Harding
Tina HardingPerth, WA

build with scott Blatcher B1 homes

I Tina Harding have been with Scott right from the start.. I can not put into words how much Scott has looked after me from day one.. Scott and B1 homes are absolutely the best.. They really care about whatever situation you are in.. they made sure you are comfortable with everything that goes on in the building industry and what to expect further on with the build.. I could not have gone through with the build without Scott being by my side.. I appreciate what Scott and B1 homes has done for me.. please do not hesitate to contact these guys.. they are worth every penny.

Other Home Builders

Want to build a house, B1 homes ( Sam Gusic) is the place to go.

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to SAM GUSIC for helping me to build my first home. Sam was very honest since day one and things were getting done in no time. Throughout the journey, we created a good relationship.
I highly recommend him for his honesty, professionalism and efficiency. Building your first home is something scary in terms of trusting someone but i find myself lucky to have known Sam who guided me all along the way. Thanks once again man

Structural Integrity

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Josh O.
Josh O.Perth, WA

Build with Blake!

It’s a very daunting task building your first home.
There are so many choices to be taken into consideration such as who to build with , where am I going to put this house, what design choices am I going to make and so on.
Blake made the process so very easy for my partner and I.
He managed to help hunt down a beautiful block, help design an elegant home and get all the paperwork finalised all the while my partner and I where on opposite sides of WA!
His communication was next level and the fact he was willing to answer any and all question even on his days off showed his devotion to our project.
We couldn’t be happier with the service provided by Blake and the team at B1!

Amadou BALDE
Amadou BALDEPerth, WA

Build with Dan

Structural Integrity
Shauna
ShaunaPeel, WA

Build with Dan

Great service, we did a lot of research for building companies to find B1 home. Daniel was our sales and design guy, he was amazing with great patients and a lot of determination to help us get what we wanted. We had Jay on the financial side of things he was also amazingly helpful and very flexible with meeting times. These two guys went above and beyond to help us get our first home underway. So far we are mid construction and I can not fault this company in anyway! If your looking for a great company to build your first home definitely give Daniel at B1 homes a call.

Dallas
Dallasasked

I am interested to know what additional inclusions B1 can offer us except what they advertise to go out of their way. What did they include for you as a customer?? Thanks in advance

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim