Listing monitored by B1 Homes

Terrell
TerrellPerth, WA

Smooth sailing and couldn't be happier!

My partner and I are in the early stages of building our first home with B1, which was a very daunting process before we met with our sales representative Karla McLean. She has been absolutely AMAZING! She has been able to answer all questions with no hesitation, she has been prompt in all regards to the process and is hands down one of the most kind, caring, lovely person I have met! i highly recommend Karla to anyone going through this process. She has made this super enjoyable and eased all of our worries and angst.

Thank you Karla!!

Steve M.
Steve M.Perth, WA

Amazing team to work with

I was a bit hesitant to build again having a bad experience but B1 homes made everything flow so smoothly and accommodated my needs, a huge shout out to Blake Shuttleworth and Adam Austin I wouldn't be building if they didn't go above and beyond to help me secure my application, highly recommend B1

First home buyers

Only in the early stages of building our first home with B1... our sales consultant Blake has been great and has always made us feel comfortable from the beginning, also very easy to talk to. He has always been there to answer any questions we have had no matter how silly.

Would also just like to give a shout out to Adam for helping us with finance as well.

Would recommend B1 to anyone looking to build.

Andy
AndyPerth, WA

Early stages

I never thought the dream of building my own house would ever come true. But after contacting the amazing people at B1 homes it looks like my dream is going to become a reality. Early stages, but so far the experience has been amazing. Big shout out to Dave who is very professional and has taken away all the stress. I would highly recommend B1 homes.

Subin Abraham
Subin AbrahamPerth, WA

Great Experience

We are in the early stages of building our first home. From the very beginning Sam(sales rep) helped us find the perfect block of land and spend a lot of time designing our house plans.
Sam is a very friendly and professional guy. He is always approachable and willing to help out in any way he can.
Our prestart consultant was Michelle. She was very friendly, bubbly and made our prestart experience enjoyable.
Lastly we would also like to thank Jon Fisher. He was really helpful throughout the preliminary construction process
Thank you again to Jon, Sam and Michelle for making our dream come true.

Kirsten
KirstenPerth, WA

Great experience!

When we began discussing building our first home, we met with people from many different companies and never felt comfortable until we met Dave from B1! He understood our nerves and never pushed us to sign any documents until we were ready. Dave's easy going nature made the entire process as easy and positive as possible. We are very grateful and can't wait to see our new home in the coming months!

Matthew G.
Matthew G.Perth, WA

Experience is comfortable and enjoyable, putting the clients first.

The thought of building your first home can be daunting as you take the path to owning your first home. But these guys really do put the client first, take the fear away and make it feel as comfortable and understanding as possible. Would recommend to anyone looking to build/buy.

Hi Matthew,
We really appreciate your feedback, customer service is extremely important to us and we are thrilled to hear you were well supported during the process :) All the best moving into your first home!
All the best,

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Sonya Vinen
Sonya VinenPerth, WA

Absolute joy to work with.

We are in Pre construction.
So far has veen very easy to communicate and an enjoyable experience. I will update after the next stage if needed. But so far B1 homes have been amazing to deal with and easily helped with any enquiries we have had during this amazing process.

Construction End DateDecember 2020

Hi Sonya,
A positive start to your building experience is exactly what we love to hear! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and now to look forward to the next few stages in building your home.
Kind regards,

Dee Marsh
Dee MarshPerth, WA

Dream

From the very first enquiry posted online B1 homes have been extremely supportive and encouraging. Nothing was to hard for Dave to work through and over come to ensure everthing was stress free and ran smoothly for me. My thanks to Dave M and the B1 team for all your assistance from the beginning. I would recommend Dave and the B1 homes team to anyone who wished to build their home.

Hi Dee,
Thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience with our team and cannot wait to see your home come together over the next few months :) All the best for the future.

Starting over

After meeting with consultants from some other companies I came across Catherine Smith from B1 homes... could not be happier so far with the service she has provided the keeping contact touching base all the understanding Catherine has provided without the must sign pressure everyone else tried to put on. B1 has made it my time not just a rush for a signature. Pre approval now done looking forward to the next phase.
Catherine's personal touch and understanding has really made a difference and she really is an asset to B1.
Highly recommended..

Aris
ArisPerth, WA

DODGY builders ! Never again ! Management is a joke ! Liars the lot of them

Construction End DateJanuary 2020

Emma W.
Emma W.Perth, WA

Exceptional from the start!!

Our experience so far with B1 has been fantastic. Our building consultant Richard is absolutely amazing. He has designed our ideal home to perfection and kept us well within our budget. We have had great financial advise from Adam and we are really looking forward to getting the build started.

Anthony Okely
Anthony OkelyPerth, WA

Extremely helpful and great follow up

Blake Shuttleworth from B1 Homes was extremely helpful in getting me exactly what I needed with my build. His follow up was excellent. I would recommend dealing with Blake to get your build done in a timely and satisfied and positive manner. Blakes experience shows from the first time you meet.

Find the right Home Builder