B1 Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by B1 Homes

Joe
Joe

Don't build with B1!

The worst experience of my life. Not even got a slab down yet and the costs keep rising after contract was signed, then site variation, then price increase, then apparently another site variation and extra costs on provisional sums. Finance was only approved on initial contract signing...there is no more money! Do not build with B1, you are just a number whilst making the biggest investment of your life.

Syed
SyedPerth

So far good

Greg was very supportive and easy to talk to. Good support. He explained the initial process in details. There was a miscommunication regarding a meeting but I think we are behind it. This company was recommended by some of my friends so willing to give it a go for our PPOR.

kpereira
kpereiraPerth, WA

amazing

We originally explored options with another builder and found B1 homes were keen to help us and get the ball rolling instantly! Loving the experience so far. It has been so easy with Blake and Adam assuring they’ll be with us the whole way through. Looking forward to our new home.

Robbie
RobbiePerth, WA

First Home Builder

After spending a significant time looking for an established home with no luck I had almost given up on having a home of my own. However after speaking to Richard Wetterhahn he showed me what was possible. He is highly professional and extremely organised, making the pre-construction phase a breeze. I highly recommend Richard and B1 homes.

Thanks Richard

DODGY builders ! Never again ! Management is a joke ! Liars the lot of them

Construction End DateJanuary 2020

Dallas
Dallasasked

I am interested to know what additional inclusions B1 can offer us except what they advertise to go out of their way. What did they include for you as a customer?? Thanks in advance

Kate
Kate
Nik I.
Nik I.
Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 HomesSend a private message

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim