B1 Homes

Excellent communication the whole way through the process

Matt McCoy reached out to us after an inquiry online in relation to building our first home. Since the first contact till now, Matt has been informative, professional and easy to deal with the whole way through.

Everyone at B1homes have been awesome to deal with. Their online hub is so easy to use, making the prestart quick and easy.

Would recommend B1homes to anyone looking to build their home.

Construction End DateAugust 2021
Etienne O.
Etienne O.Perth, WA

Fate brought us to Blake and we haven't looked back!

B1 Blake
B1 BlakePerth, WA

Back on Track

Building a home was a daunting prospect for me as a single parent. After significant changes in my life, I felt like I was back to ‘square one’ and starting all over again. I found myself renting after having been a home owner for 16 years. I had spoken to a few different builders, but instantly felt comfortable and hopeful after meeting Blake from B1 Homes. Blake and the team are ‘down to Earth’, always helpful and reliable. Blake has gone above and beyond to make this process as painless as possible. Thank you B1 for helping me get back on track, and once again be investing in a more secure future for my children, rather than someone elses. So much appreciated, Donna.

Homes for  families
Homes for familiesPerth, WA

Only perfection***B1 homes(Adam A &Greg M)

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Happy with the Service from Blake at B1 Homes and the Team

We are happy to be working with Blake who has been available to talk about our project any time any day. Our slab has been poured very quick and we are so happy to see the first steps of our build take place. We are exited to see the next step and believe we are well looked after with Blake Shuttleworth. Will update again when the house is all done. Very happy customers considering we have not met Blake yet only chatted on the phone and through email.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Thomas
ThomasPerth, WA

Pre-construction phase of building my first home

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Thomas, that sounds like a fantastic way start to your first build! We are pleased our team has given you the confidence and knowledge and will continue to do so as the build takes shape. Big thanks, the team at B1 Homes :)

Land
LandGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive service from Angelica Porreca.
When I contacted B1 Homes, Angelica's was easy to talk to and she always gave prompt responses compared to other builders we have spoken to, going out of her way to help us. She understood my family's wants and needs and helped us find a layout we liked. Would recommend her 10/10.

Zach
ZachPerth, WA

B1 Homes, the most helpful in the business

I can't recommend B1 Homes and higher, their staff have been absolutely incredible and have bent over backwards to make our build go as smooth as possible, Angelica has been fantastic and patient with us, and gone so far out of her way to help! Thanks B1 and Angelica! I can't wait to get into our new home.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Zach, we are so pleased our team have been able to help you and your family take the steps into building your first home! We look forward to see it all come to life as the weeks go on. All the best from our Team at B1 Homes.

berry
berryPerth, WA

Angelica Porreca

I contacted B1 to get started on building my first home, and Angelica got back to me straight away and we got the ball rolling on the search for land. Angelica was very helpful and patient while we were looking for the right block for us. We are now ready to build, and feel confident that everything will go smoothly. She was very knowledgeable and we had zero hassles.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Berry, so excited the start of the process has gone so well for you! You have a fantastic block and we can't wait for the home to come to life. All the best from the Team at B1 Homes.

Matt’s a legend

My girlfriend and I are starting planning for our build with B1 and we’re more than happy with how everything’s turned out so far. Compared to other builders we’ve talked to or looked at, B1 have had the best service and that’s one of our main concerns. Our awesome sales rep Matt actually listens to us and works with us to get everything just how we want it, and he’s always on call ready to help us out which is just great. So far he’s honoured his word on everything and what more could you really want from a salesman. We’re super excited to get stuck into building. Cheers Matt!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

B1 homes great service.

It has been a great pleasure working with B1 Homes. Very helpful and always keeps you up to date on what's going on. Very fast service. Would also like to thank Angelica Dale for helping start off my forever home she has been wonderful.
Thanks again. Cant wait to start building my home

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Hannah, lovely to hear you have enjoyed the first steps to building your first home! We look forward to see it come to life....you picked a great spot having it by a park! All the best from the Team at B1 Homes.

Impressive service.

From our first phone call to signing a contract in 4 weeks is a testament to Scott Blatcher, B1 Homes and their staff. Scott responded to our enquiry in an efficient and courteous manner. He listened to our requests and was very perceptive of our needs for the future.
In all our dealings regarding finance and contracts they were exemplary.
Prestart for those not having built a house for many years was made easy with pre information on line and with the help of very pleasant and knowledgeable staff on the day.
In every step so far we have been very impressed with B1 Homes and would recommend them to others.

Site Admin
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Joy & Peter, we are so pleased your experience with us has been so positive! You have picked a truly stunning location and will have years of enjoyment ahead of you. We wish you all the best in your home! The B1 Team.

Amazing Service from B1 Homes

Amazing service and offers from B1 Homes.
The process so far has been outstanding and completely stress free. Daniel McFerran has been very helpful with his quick responses no matter the time and day, and always go the extra mile to help the process extremely smooth.
Would highly recommend going with Daniel McFerran from B1 Homes.

Site Admin
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Paula, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear you got your dream block and added those high ceilings in! Huge thanks from our team here at B1 Homes :)

Alen
AlenPerth, WA

Best decision I’ve made

Blake Shuttleworth from B1 homes is one of the best people I have dealt with. As a first time home buyer, Blake made my experience less stressful and rather a very pleasant one. Blake is highly experienced in his field he showed high knowledge transparency above all honesty and delivered an excellent product for me, not to mention he looked after me from day one and still does to make sure I am happy and satisfied. He has gone to extraordinary lengths to speed up the process and has answered my calls and questions at any given time. I would highly recommend Blake to anyone and wish him a well deserved success. Thanks Blake and B1 Homes for your work and support

Theuns
TheunsPerth, WA

Fantastic service

We were fairly skeptical about the building process after experiencing a number of issues with another builder. Sam St Guillaume at B1 however managed to win us over really quickly through her positive attitude as well as timely and accurate responses. Nothing was ever to much effort, any changes to plans were turned around quickly and the cost impact was clear and transparent. I would definitely recommend Sam for anyone wanting to complete the pre-construction process with minimal stress.

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim