Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Flooring

Happy relocaters
Happy relocatersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Build with Blakey at B1 Homes

Blake from the very first contact was very open and honest with his communication via email and over the phone. Within a week we had plans to peruse and our first zoom call to discuss the process.

Blake was always open to help and super attentive when responding to the "dumb" questions. Never once has he been pushy just to get the sale, treating us as if we were life long friends. He has provided full transparency and milestone updates and photos as we can't be there in person to see our dream become a reality.

We would be more than happy to refer Blake and b1 homes to any of our family and friends.

Chelsea
ChelseaPerth, WA

Beat Decision Made

Jax
JaxPerth, WA

Premium design and quality home built by a friendly, professional and insightful builder, B1.

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Really great experience with B1 - clearly outlined process and expected costs to me!

Very happy with the customer service experience from B1 Homes, right from the beginning with Khoj and then also with the pre-start team. They helped me to understand the building process really well, and helped give me clear expectations of costs and timeframes. Overall I am very happy with my experience with B1 and would recommend them to friends and family!

Paul
Paul

Quick build and team made it a simple process

Very happy with the build. Initial discussions with Sam were easy and he understood our needs. Pre-start was made simple and the build commenced on time. We were building during Covid which put massive pressures on the building industry, but we experienced no delays or product outages. The team were always very responsive and the building supervisor Luke did a great job ensuring work was performed properly. Would be more than happy to build with B1 again.

Construction End DateSeptember 2021

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Mandies
MandiesPerth, WA

Only 5 stars? You mean there’s not 6 stars!!

B1 Homes were there to make sure my dreams became a reality. I had the will, and they found the way. B1 Homes we’re the first company to respond, and the only company willing to help. This is my third time building, but the first time building as a sole parent. Dan McFerran was the right consultant I needed, to put all my worries at ease. Friendly service. Always available. Nothing was too much drama. Everyone made sure I was building my dreams. Extremely pleased with the final cost of everything. By the time I finished Prestart, the final cost was UNDER the estimate. I recommend B1 Homes to everyone thinking about building.

Construction End DateJune 2022

Clare T.
Clare T.Perth, WA

Fantastic from Day 1!

Construction End DateAugust 2021

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Exceptional Service

Santana
SantanaPerth, WA

excellent service, so helpful!

I am so happy with the service that I got from B1 Homes! Pre-construction and the prestart consultation was great, and I am very satisfied with service! The consultant was extremely helpful, on time and went out of their way to help me. I am currently in the construction stage and will recommend B1 homes to everyone!

Preconstruction stage highly successful

At the preconstruction stage now with the slab going down in a few months, Nick has been absolutely incredible! Hes made this whole process so easy and as a first home owner, managed to make it pretty much stress free. Hes very easy to get in touch with any time and is super helpful with any questions I've had. I'm very confident now, largely thanks to him, that I'll be living in my dream first home. Highly recommend going through him with future builds

Get quotes

Build in progress, so far so good!

Very personal service

Coming out of a messy divorce, Nick at B1 homes was a godsend to me when trying to decide how to go about building my new home. He was a pleasure to deal with, was knowledgeable and helped with every detail. He helped me secure the block of my dreams and find a design that fit perfectly. Preset was quickly organised and although the build is taking a while due to the covid delays, I feel confident I will soon be living in my dream home.

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Great service and transparent pricing

It has been a great experience with B1 homes. The sales representative was knowledgeable and provided detailed explanation differences in land composition in different suburbs, which drives majority of uncertainties in earthwork cost. I took their advice and find a piece of land which was easy to build. Without them, I wouldn’t have a clue.

Tim O
Tim OPerth, WA

Happy First Home Owner

B1 homes was referred to me by a friend and i regret not calling them first before losing 1.5K to a previous builder. Daniel from B1 homes has been friendly, proactive and professional from land acquisition to preconstruction to construction. Katy was amazing in the prestart meeting, helping me with internal and external selections and making it a fun and learning experience. overall I'm very happy with the work ethic of the team especially during this covid time. I'm extremely thankful and looking forward to my home being finished.

Thanks so much Nick!

As a first home buyer, I was so lucky to meet Nick from B1-homes. I found him very clear, on time, helpful and knowledgeable in securing both finance and building packages. He has been providing me with fantastic support from the very first moment. Nick helped me putting my offer to a nice piece of land, explaining clearly all the steps involved in building a house from very scratch, and finalising the plan. I would highly recommend working with Nick.

Dallas
Dallasasked

I am interested to know what additional inclusions B1 can offer us except what they advertise to go out of their way. What did they include for you as a customer?? Thanks in advance

Kate
Kate

Hi Dallas, we gave our consultant a big list of items we wanted & also emailed photos of what we were after & they guaranteed us they could do it no worries, when we went to make selections there wasn't much to choose from & if you wanted something else you have to do your own research & owner supply items. We took months to complete prestart & try to get quotes/pricing on upgrades, it was not an easy experience & had/have to constantly chase them. I wish we chose a higher spec builder.

Nik I.
Nik I.

They promised us the kitchen promo which we had GM approval for.
Promo came with fridge, dishwasher, 2 ovens, coffee machine and more.

We originally agreed on a turn key package, as soon as they received money from us they removed all those inclusions, removed the aircon, painting, cross over and much more.

I’d steer clear and look elsewhere there’s many better quality builders out there that won’t rip you off

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim