B1 Homes
See the Best Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Great Build

This was our first time building a house with a company. The design process was made very easy by Josh with help from John and his expertise in 2 storey home builds. Pre-start was an excellent process and Erin was able to visualise the house and assist with further ideas of plan alterations and things that we just hadn't thought of. The house was completed on time and to a very high standard. I have recommended B1 as a builder to any one who asks.

Peta F.
Peta F.Perth, WA

Love B1!!!

After a disastrous 1st try with another company I was introduced to Catherine Smith from B1. From the moment I met her through to how amiable she was to my redesigning of the house and getting it inside my budget, the whole process was dreamlike easy! I am recommending Catherine to everyone! My children and I are loving meeting the site supervisor Matt, the brickmaster John and all the team. I cannot thank John enough for his care and dedication to his craft. I can literally see the care he has taken with my Brickwork. For a first time experience, this has been wonderful. Thank you, B1.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Slab down, smooth sailing so far

I've had a really good experience with B1 Homes so far, I'm at the stage where slab is down and it has cured enough to commence the rest of construction. My sales consultant Catherine Smith has been a big influence in keeping us calm here (1st home buyers), and has communicated with us frequently and much more often than required to. Overall I've been really impressed with their team and would certainly use them again if given the choice.

Fingers crossed the rest of the build goes as smoothly!

Starting over

After meeting with consultants from some other companies I came across Catherine Smith from B1 homes... could not be happier so far with the service she has provided the keeping contact touching base all the understanding Catherine has provided without the must sign pressure everyone else tried to put on. B1 has made it my time not just a rush for a signature. Pre approval now done looking forward to the next phase.
Catherine's personal touch and understanding has really made a difference and she really is an asset to B1.
Highly recommended..

Hem
HemPerth, WA

Wish I could rate B1 more highly

Maurice
MauricePerth, WA

Excellent Builder,value for money,Extremely happy.

Extremely Happy

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Thanks for your review Charmaine! We are so glad that you are extremely happy with your new home. We wish you and your family many happy memories in your new home.

Sincerely,
The B1 Homes Team

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Jake M.
Jake M.Perth, WA

Unreal experience

AC and DN
AC and DNPerth, WA

Our perfect build is now our home!

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

The team was fantastic and super helpful, always punctual and very knowledgeable couldnt recommend them more!

The whole build was super high quality and work was completed quickly and with high quality, there werent any hidden fees and everything was explained, the building manager helped explain everything and got everything fixed up early for me, and Jo was extremely helpful and made my building experience great

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Highly recommend B1- excellent from start to finish!

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Dream home

Cannot fault B1 homes with the management of our home and we are always kept informed of the progress of our build. The workmanship and quality of our home is excellent. Everything has been handled very professional and everyone dealing with us has been very obliging even with the smallest of queries. Would build a B1 home again. Thank you B1 homes for making it enjoyable and exciting. Thank you Dave M, Michelle C, Gav and Erin and thanks to let's finance Adam.
Love our house and the quality of the build is excellent. Cost was bang on the quoted price and was a dream to build.

Paramjit
ParamjitPerth, WA

1st Class Builder with a 1st Class Team - Highly Recommended

Emma W.
Emma W.Perth, WA

Exceptional from the start!!

Our experience so far with B1 has been fantastic. Our building consultant Richard is absolutely amazing. He has designed our ideal home to perfection and kept us well within our budget. We have had great financial advise from Adam and we are really looking forward to getting the build started.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

One very happy first home owner!

B1 has made building my first home the dream experience! Stacey in the sales team was extremely helpful from day 1 and worked with me to create a design I loved, at an affordable price.
The entire construction process from siteworks through to PCI was a breeze. My site supervisor, Matt, was exceptional and went above and beyond in making sure everything went to schedule, and any minor issue was dealt with immediately. I expected building to be a slightly stressful experience, but I was left with nothing to worry about!
It's very clear that their trades all take pride in their work and the quality of workmanship was of a very high standard.
Thank you again to all of the team at B1!

Carly
CarlyPerth, WA

Hands down - the best building experience you could wish for!

Anthony Okely
Anthony OkelyPerth, WA

Extremely helpful and great follow up

Blake Shuttleworth from B1 Homes was extremely helpful in getting me exactly what I needed with my build. His follow up was excellent. I would recommend dealing with Blake to get your build done in a timely and satisfied and positive manner. Blakes experience shows from the first time you meet.

Jessy Bae
Jessy BaePerth, WA

I love my new house! Thanks Team!

We are the one of the happy clients with B1 homes. Our supervisor Matt made a lovely house for us and we really enjoy living in our new house. We had a few issues along the way with the sales team but except for that, all the workmanship is high standard and good finishes. Our site supervisor Matt was professional and very patient when I had queries he really listened and helped me to understand about my queries and suggested some solutions. We really appreciate all the trades great workmanship too. Jo, Jessica and Pam also helped us a lot when we met a few issues early on. Thanks Team.

Gloria
GloriaPeel, WA

Excellent build and team

B1 is so accomodating and makes building a new home a joy. Gav site manager along with all the team work closely with the client ensuring quality workmanship and completion of build well within the time frame
Lots of interest and and positive comments on my home. Thanks Team very Happy

Stunner of a First Home

Our first build wasn’t without its challenges but has completely exceeded our expectations.
We are about to move in and can’t believe our luck on the location and quality of build all due to the B1 team we were lucky enough to work with.
The quality of trades involved in the build were of the highest standard and we have sought them out for further finishing of our home.
Adrian, Erin & the team made this a truly amazing experience.

1st build experience

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Excellent builder for first home buyers!

B1 were a pleasure to deal with. Accommodating design choices to suit our block, guiding and keeping us informed from beginning to end and demonstrating quality workmanship. Highly recommended builder!

Lara R.
Lara R.Perth, WA

Great builder for anyone wanting to build their first home

B1 were very easy to deal with, made my first home experience really positive. Workmanship and quality of build has been good, I had very little issues upon the final inspection. Any issues I had were addressed quite fast & very professional. My final cost came in under what I had originally expected so I am over the moon.

A brilliant build.

My husband and I are extremely happy with the quality of our new home. The construction process was excellent and we were very impressed with the workmanship. Our site supervisor, Jim, was exceptionally professional, easy to work with and went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied with the build. The minor problems that occurred were handled promptly and efficiently. As first home buyers, we were a little nervous to build a new home, however the B1 Homes professionals helped us design our dream first home for an affordable price.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Good Morning Laura and David, we thank you for your Product Review. We are so glad you are happy with your new home. We look forward to working with you through your maintenance period also. Enjoy your new home.

Regards Jessica

Great and easy build

Loved building with B1 homes, they made the whole process super easy with no headaches. They replied to emails straight away and were very thorough and helpful throughout the build. Would 100% recommend them