Listing monitored by B1 Homes

Best sale consultant

Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.Perth, WA

Superb build with b1 homes and ish shokar

With the build I was kept up to date.
I have nothing but praise for b1 homes they couldn't do enough for me and kept in contact through each stage of the building.

Also mention ish shokar for all the help and support through the build and also the first meeting explained the process which was excellent. He even helped out of hours was always a good support and wealth of information with any questions and uncertainty's I may of had.

Kylie
KyliePerth, WA

My dream home built with B1 homes

B1 homes was an amazing company to build through with no problems to big or small for them to assist with. I cant thank the team enough especially Sam Gusic and Adam Austin for everything they did for me during my time building with them. Amazing service from everyone at B1 homes it was a fantastic building experience thank you....

Tim O
Tim O

Its the people who set them apart

WendyM
WendyMPerth, WA

Brilliant Customer Service

I am still in the process of building but just have to say that my rep Scott has been fantastic. I kept changing my mind with the design and have also been hard to get hold of due to working remotely on site. Nothing was too hard for Scott and he has the patience of a saint. I started worrying about how small my block was (purchased independently) and what I could actually do with it. He went above and beyond with preparing different plans for me.i think he changed the en-suite for me 10 times before I was happy. He has also taken the time to get me extra photos so I can see the progress of the build given that I’m not home much. Will recommend him to anyone who wants to build with b1. Thank you Scott!!

GaryG
GaryGPerth, WA

Service at B1

Am currently building a home with B1 homes. The service with them has been nothing but exceptional, Sam, my Rep has been there every step of the way advising and helping with the design. I am always sent emails on progress of the home and have met with the site supervisor who was only to happy to answer my questions and explain the progress to me. Have no hesitation in recommending B1 homes and lovely Sam.

Chloe
ChloeWheatbelt, WA

Bad customer service, fairly good build

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Dave is a really nice guy, very patient listens to what you want and shares ideas, easy to talk too. Keeps me up to date honest, keeps me in check and on budget. Couldn’t ask for a better person to be dealing with for building my first home.would recommend him to anyone.

Hi Sera,
It is great to hear you are enjoying your first home building journey! We cannot wait to see it all come together over the coming months and know you are going to love it.
All the best, the Team at B1 Homes

Lorna
LornaPerth, WA

highly recommend B1, great service

Great Build

This was our first time building a house with a company. The design process was made very easy by Josh with help from John and his expertise in 2 storey home builds. Pre-start was an excellent process and Erin was able to visualise the house and assist with further ideas of plan alterations and things that we just hadn't thought of. The house was completed on time and to a very high standard. I have recommended B1 as a builder to any one who asks.

Peta F.
Peta F.Perth, WA

Love B1!!!

After a disastrous 1st try with another company I was introduced to Catherine Smith from B1. From the moment I met her through to how amiable she was to my redesigning of the house and getting it inside my budget, the whole process was dreamlike easy! I am recommending Catherine to everyone! My children and I are loving meeting the site supervisor Matt, the brickmaster John and all the team. I cannot thank John enough for his care and dedication to his craft. I can literally see the care he has taken with my Brickwork. For a first time experience, this has been wonderful. Thank you, B1.

Get quotes

Slab down, smooth sailing so far

I've had a really good experience with B1 Homes so far, I'm at the stage where slab is down and it has cured enough to commence the rest of construction. My sales consultant Catherine Smith has been a big influence in keeping us calm here (1st home buyers), and has communicated with us frequently and much more often than required to. Overall I've been really impressed with their team and would certainly use them again if given the choice.

Fingers crossed the rest of the build goes as smoothly!

Melissa F.
Melissa F.Perth, WA

Absolutely Horrendous People to deal with would never ever use again

They are so not interested in helping you at all once you have signed up had owner supplied items stolen once installed by one of their contractors and they couldnt even be bother to let me know and then wouldnt cover the cost of replacing items as " its not in the contract" Management are rude and obnoxious salesmen are slime balls site supervisor is half decent with a slight care factor more so then the office staff and management. They make a lot of promises and deliver none!!! Most stressful experience of my life dealing with these people. I am dreading having to deal with them after construction if I have any issues which seeing other reviews of them I lmost likely will!!!

Hem
HemPerth, WA

Wish I could rate B1 more highly

fbakar
fbakarPerth, WA

4x2 The Value build

Overall B1 homes were very efficient in completing my home. I am pleased with the customer service provided throughout the build. You get what you pay for per se. Rodney Stone is an asset, he was always reachable for start to finish and thank you Adam Austin for persevering with my financing.

Maurice
MauricePerth, WA

Excellent Builder,value for money,Extremely happy.

Extremely Happy

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Thanks for your review Charmaine! We are so glad that you are extremely happy with your new home. We wish you and your family many happy memories in your new home.

Sincerely,
The B1 Homes Team

Jake M.
Jake M.Perth, WA

Unreal experience

AC and DN
AC and DNPerth, WA

Our perfect build is now our home!

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

The team was fantastic and super helpful, always punctual and very knowledgeable couldnt recommend them more!

The whole build was super high quality and work was completed quickly and with high quality, there werent any hidden fees and everything was explained, the building manager helped explain everything and got everything fixed up early for me, and Jo was extremely helpful and made my building experience great

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Highly recommend B1- excellent from start to finish!

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Dream home

Cannot fault B1 homes with the management of our home and we are always kept informed of the progress of our build. The workmanship and quality of our home is excellent. Everything has been handled very professional and everyone dealing with us has been very obliging even with the smallest of queries. Would build a B1 home again. Thank you B1 homes for making it enjoyable and exciting. Thank you Dave M, Michelle C, Gav and Erin and thanks to let's finance Adam.
Love our house and the quality of the build is excellent. Cost was bang on the quoted price and was a dream to build.

Paramjit