Listing monitored by B1 Homes

Build with Blake!

j_t_tomlinson
j_t_tomlinsonPerth, WA

Exactly what I ordered and with great Customer service

B1 have been very good to build with. They have catered for our every need along the journey and have tried very hard to ensure our experience was a good one.

Our house was very different to the standard plan, but B1 managed to design it perfectly. The house is amazing and I would 100% build with them again!

Richard W was our sales agent. I recommend him!

Construction End DateApril 2021
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi j_t_tomlinson, we are so pleased the experience exceeded expectations along the way and that you are over the moon with your new home :) This is the reason we love doing what we do! Here is to many happy years ahead - from our team at B1 Homes.

Jeordie
JeordiePerth, WA

5 Stars is not enough!

Construction End DateApril 2021

Olivia
Olivia Perth, WA

Extremely proactive and excellent client to builder relationship

Excellent Builder and Team

As a first home buyer and nil knowledge of building , one off my friend referred SURESH SAMA (House and Land Specialist of B1 homes) to start our journey with B1 homes. Suresh was extremely knowledgeable & helpful in changing our home design multiple times and very prompt in communicating to all my queries. B1 homes always exceeded my expectations in delivering the given building schedule.I would highly recommend Suresh & B1 homes team for their Integrity,Quality,Flexibility and Exceptional customer service to anyone who is looking to build a home.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Awesome communication and follow ups!

Team Yap
Team YapWestern Australia

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Stress Free and Easy

This is my first time building. I went looking for months at different display homes coming in contact with so many different building companies that would only offer me half of what I wanted on my budget making the whole process so confusing and frustrating. I then meet Blake from B1 Homes after just one conversation I was confident and comfortable that Blake knew what I wanted from my house and land package and in the exact location I wanted. I could not be any happier. From then on it has been open communication and any questions or concerns I have had they have answered without any hesitation not matter how silly on my part. Highly recommended

An Infallible Experience

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for your fantastic review - you have picked an incredible location being so close to the Swan Valley! Enjoy your new home when you move in, especially that big theatre room and scullery! All the best from our team at B1 Homes :)

Isaac
IsaacPerth, WA

This is one happy chappy

This is my first build and it has gone amazingly. The job is not finished. We started with an amazingly bubbly agent called Melanie. As my lot was a rear entry plot we ended you with a custom build. Mel guided us through the process making it as easy as possible. It ended up giving us a 4 bed, 2 bath house, with one of the biggest on-site I have seen. The build has gone reasonably quickly. The tradesmen who have come onsite have done an amazing job.

UPDATE: The build is now finished and I am over the moon with our NEW HOME.
So happy with how it turned out colour are amazing, house is simplistic, just how we wanted it.

• +9Thumbnail
Construction End DateJanuary 2021
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Isaac, what a fantastic review! We hear you have a stunning kitchen and scullery in the making for your love of cooking - what a treat in a first home! We wish you many years of happiness in your new home :) From the Team and B1 Homes

Peter Senior
Peter SeniorPerth, WA

B1 homes. Excellent service and product

B1 were awesome in all they did.
Really friendly staff and hassle free service from start to finish. Caring and helpful attitude. Build management was very organised and smooth. Always on time or ahead of time including meetings on site.
I would highly recommend B1 to anyone wanting their own home with minimal troubles

Construction End DateNovember 2020
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Peter, we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with our team! We work really hard to make the experience as memorable as possible so thank you for the kind words. Here is to many happy years in your new home, from our team at B1 Homes :)

Building made easy

I went in to building process not knowing a whole lot. Blake helped me along the way with the process by providing me with guidance and honest opinions when came to the picking and choosing of items. Highly recommend having a chat with Blake if you feel the building process can be overwhelming/daunting.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Darryal, we are so happy to hear you were well-guided in the process of building your first home :) You have picked a fantastic location and we are sure your backyard will be BBQ ready in no time! All the best from our team at B1 Homes

Gerrit
GerritPerth, WA

My Baldivis house and land package by B1 homes

Thank you to Blake, Adam and Jo for assisting me in my first home. Blake has been amazing from start of the build all the way to the end. Adam made finance a breeze and you could always get a reply from Jo with updates on the build. A real pleasure all the way.

I have a beautiful 4 bedroom double garage home on a huge 430square block for 350000. Sure it doesn’t have a garden in the back or inside paint yet, but the quality of the build can not be beat. Thank you to everyone involved. Very pleased and could definitely recommend B1 homes

Construction End DateOctober 2020

First home build

Construction End DateMay 2020

First home built with B1 Homes

Loved the team that we worked with. The experience of building our first home was pleasant. From Greg our consultant, Jo our client liaison to our site supervisors, they kept us up to date with site progress and would answer/ action any queries we had. Would highly recommend B1! Thank you for the amazing work!

Shelley G.
Shelley G.Perth, WA

A long held dream made into reality!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Shelley, we are so happy you were able to achieve your dream of home ownership again and are happy with our team's guidance and updates throughout! Enjoy every bit of it, from all the team here at B1 Homes :)

Monika
MonikaPerth, WA

Absolutely lovley easy going people.

Construction End DateSeptember 2020
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Monika, it is very exciting to hear your first home build went so well! Your master suite looks incredible and we wish you all the best in your new space :) From all the team at B1 Homes!

Madison
MadisonPerth, WA

Making our first home dreams a reality!

Such an amazing experience building our first home. From Jo in the office, to Gav as our site supervisor- we felt like they were there for us 100% of the way and always had our best interests at heart. Everything at B1s end was well structured, well managed, and professional. I couldn't recommend Gav, Jo, and the B1 Homes team enough! Thank you!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Madison, we are so pleased you were so well supported by all our team! Thanks for the taking the time to write such a great review...your master suite is total luxury and one you will both enjoy. Many thanks from us all here at B1 Homes

Jemma
JemmaWestern Australia

Smooth build, great quality

Amazing experience

I cannot fault anything with my building experience with B1 Homes. They were always available if I had questions. Workmanship was exceptional. Company handled any issues expediently and professionally.
my site manager was always contactable and the office staff I dealt with were fantastic. Final cost was as per quote. A very happy customer. I could not fault anything with my build.

Pip
PipPerth, WA

Good outcome

Our house was reasonably well built in the time frame promised to us from the beginning.
Of course, there were some issues along the way but they were well taken care off by their diligent field team.
Even after handling over the keys to us, they were at the spot when there were things that needed to be fixed. Amazing service really especially from their attentive supervisor Adrian.

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Hi Pip,
We are all thrilled to hear you are delighted with your new home - your brass plated number at the front really adds the final touch! We wish you and your family all the very best in your new home. The B1 Team

N1G12G
N1G12GPeel, WA

The day has arrived !!! We are home owners !!

Thanks B1 we are in our new home it looks fantastic thanks to Greg Erin Lindsay and Adam for making this possible we are so happy . The team were awesome fixing anything that needed to be corrected!
Well done great job done by all I recommend building with B1 ! Thanks again to Greg cheers

Construction End DateJuly 2020
Ben
BenPerth, WA

Stress Free Building!!

I have just finished the final completion inspection and due to pick up the keys to my new home very soon.
I cannot be more delighted with the final result!
Having built in the past, I found that the whole process was a complete nightmare and swore to never build again. That was until I met Dave at B1 and his guarantee that the building process with them would be easy and stress free. I was a little skeptical at first but this soon changed and realized he was true to his word. The whole process ran like a well oiled machine and I must pass my thanks on to my site supervisor Brian and client liaison Jo. I would and have recommended them to many of my contacts.
Thanks again B1 it`s been an absolute pleasure!!

Uzayr G.
Uzayr G.Perth, WA

Seemless experience through perfect sales consultant

Through a tough period of buying a first home, Damien Clancy made everything so seamless. He helped us manage the daunting process of building our first home. He was there whenever we needed him and it didn't matter when. He comes Highly recommended as a new home sales consultant. His help through the process until we had recieved the keys, had us asking; "is it really this easy?" We will most defintely be using him for our next build.

Hi Uzayr,
Thank you for your 5-star review and we are so pleased you chose to build your first home with us! It's really great to hear you were so happy with your building experience.
All the best, and big thanks from the B1 Team

Wonderful job

We are very exciting for our slab has been laid down, very great experience ever. Thanks Scott Blatcher for your wonderful job, you have stand with us during the process until everything goes well. B1 homes are amazing homes builders. Thank you all team B1 homes for your fantastic job.

Hi Abeny,
Thank you for your kind words - we are so excited you are building with us. The kids will love the big yard and hanging in the theatre and activity room!
Thanks, B1 Team