Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Kirsty
KirstyPerth, WA

Such a stress free experience!

My build was managed extremely well. Stress free and great communication. Any issues that were discussed were managed professionally and efficiently. I can’t fault the team and am so grateful that I chose B1. My costs stayed true to the estimate and well within budget. One very happy home owner and will be recommending B1 to all my friends and family.

Hi Kirsty,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear your building experience with B1 Homes was well managed and stress free. We wish you all the very best and many happy memories in your beautiful new home.

Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.Perth, WA

Superb build with b1 homes and ish shokar

With the build I was kept up to date.
I have nothing but praise for b1 homes they couldn't do enough for me and kept in contact through each stage of the building.

Also mention ish shokar for all the help and support through the build and also the first meeting explained the process which was excellent. He even helped out of hours was always a good support and wealth of information with any questions and uncertainty's I may of had.

Kylie
KyliePerth, WA

My dream home built with B1 homes

B1 homes was an amazing company to build through with no problems to big or small for them to assist with. I cant thank the team enough especially Sam Gusic and Adam Austin for everything they did for me during my time building with them. Amazing service from everyone at B1 homes it was a fantastic building experience thank you....

Tim O
Tim O

Its the people who set them apart

WendyM
WendyMPerth, WA

Brilliant Customer Service

I am still in the process of building but just have to say that my rep Scott has been fantastic. I kept changing my mind with the design and have also been hard to get hold of due to working remotely on site. Nothing was too hard for Scott and he has the patience of a saint. I started worrying about how small my block was (purchased independently) and what I could actually do with it. He went above and beyond with preparing different plans for me.i think he changed the en-suite for me 10 times before I was happy. He has also taken the time to get me extra photos so I can see the progress of the build given that I’m not home much. Will recommend him to anyone who wants to build with b1. Thank you Scott!!

GaryG
GaryGPerth, WA

Service at B1

Am currently building a home with B1 homes. The service with them has been nothing but exceptional, Sam, my Rep has been there every step of the way advising and helping with the design. I am always sent emails on progress of the home and have met with the site supervisor who was only to happy to answer my questions and explain the progress to me. Have no hesitation in recommending B1 homes and lovely Sam.

Get quotes

Dave is a really nice guy, very patient listens to what you want and shares ideas, easy to talk too. Keeps me up to date honest, keeps me in check and on budget. Couldn’t ask for a better person to be dealing with for building my first home.would recommend him to anyone.

Hi Sera,
It is great to hear you are enjoying your first home building journey! We cannot wait to see it all come together over the coming months and know you are going to love it.
All the best, the Team at B1 Homes

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

Lorna
LornaPerth, WA

highly recommend B1, great service

Great Build

This was our first time building a house with a company. The design process was made very easy by Josh with help from John and his expertise in 2 storey home builds. Pre-start was an excellent process and Erin was able to visualise the house and assist with further ideas of plan alterations and things that we just hadn't thought of. The house was completed on time and to a very high standard. I have recommended B1 as a builder to any one who asks.

Peta F.
Peta F.Perth, WA

Love B1!!!

After a disastrous 1st try with another company I was introduced to Catherine Smith from B1. From the moment I met her through to how amiable she was to my redesigning of the house and getting it inside my budget, the whole process was dreamlike easy! I am recommending Catherine to everyone! My children and I are loving meeting the site supervisor Matt, the brickmaster John and all the team. I cannot thank John enough for his care and dedication to his craft. I can literally see the care he has taken with my Brickwork. For a first time experience, this has been wonderful. Thank you, B1.

Find out how B1 Homes compares to other Home Builders

Slab down, smooth sailing so far

I've had a really good experience with B1 Homes so far, I'm at the stage where slab is down and it has cured enough to commence the rest of construction. My sales consultant Catherine Smith has been a big influence in keeping us calm here (1st home buyers), and has communicated with us frequently and much more often than required to. Overall I've been really impressed with their team and would certainly use them again if given the choice.

Fingers crossed the rest of the build goes as smoothly!

Hem
HemPerth, WA

Wish I could rate B1 more highly

Maurice
MauricePerth, WA

Excellent Builder,value for money,Extremely happy.

Extremely Happy

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Thanks for your review Charmaine! We are so glad that you are extremely happy with your new home. We wish you and your family many happy memories in your new home.

Sincerely,
The B1 Homes Team

Jake M.
Jake M.Perth, WA

Unreal experience

AC and DN
AC and DNPerth, WA

Our perfect build is now our home!

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

The team was fantastic and super helpful, always punctual and very knowledgeable couldnt recommend them more!

The whole build was super high quality and work was completed quickly and with high quality, there werent any hidden fees and everything was explained, the building manager helped explain everything and got everything fixed up early for me, and Jo was extremely helpful and made my building experience great

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Highly recommend B1- excellent from start to finish!

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Dream home

Cannot fault B1 homes with the management of our home and we are always kept informed of the progress of our build. The workmanship and quality of our home is excellent. Everything has been handled very professional and everyone dealing with us has been very obliging even with the smallest of queries. Would build a B1 home again. Thank you B1 homes for making it enjoyable and exciting. Thank you Dave M, Michelle C, Gav and Erin and thanks to let's finance Adam.
Love our house and the quality of the build is excellent. Cost was bang on the quoted price and was a dream to build.

Paramjit
ParamjitPerth, WA

1st Class Builder with a 1st Class Team - Highly Recommended

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

One very happy first home owner!

B1 has made building my first home the dream experience! Stacey in the sales team was extremely helpful from day 1 and worked with me to create a design I loved, at an affordable price.
The entire construction process from siteworks through to PCI was a breeze. My site supervisor, Matt, was exceptional and went above and beyond in making sure everything went to schedule, and any minor issue was dealt with immediately. I expected building to be a slightly stressful experience, but I was left with nothing to worry about!
It's very clear that their trades all take pride in their work and the quality of workmanship was of a very high standard.
Thank you again to all of the team at B1!

Carly
CarlyPerth, WA

Hands down - the best building experience you could wish for!

Jessy Bae
Jessy BaePerth, WA

I love my new house! Thanks Team!

We are the one of the happy clients with B1 homes. Our supervisor Matt made a lovely house for us and we really enjoy living in our new house. We had a few issues along the way with the sales team but except for that, all the workmanship is high standard and good finishes. Our site supervisor Matt was professional and very patient when I had queries he really listened and helped me to understand about my queries and suggested some solutions. We really appreciate all the trades great workmanship too. Jo, Jessica and Pam also helped us a lot when we met a few issues early on. Thanks Team.

Find the right Home Builder