Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Flooring

Gloria
GloriaPeel, WA

Excellent build and team

B1 is so accomodating and makes building a new home a joy. Gav site manager along with all the team work closely with the client ensuring quality workmanship and completion of build well within the time frame
Lots of interest and and positive comments on my home. Thanks Team very Happy

Stunner of a First Home

Our first build wasn’t without its challenges but has completely exceeded our expectations.
We are about to move in and can’t believe our luck on the location and quality of build all due to the B1 team we were lucky enough to work with.
The quality of trades involved in the build were of the highest standard and we have sought them out for further finishing of our home.
Adrian, Erin & the team made this a truly amazing experience.

1st build experience

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Excellent builder for first home buyers!

B1 were a pleasure to deal with. Accommodating design choices to suit our block, guiding and keeping us informed from beginning to end and demonstrating quality workmanship. Highly recommended builder!

Lara R.
Lara R.Perth, WA

Great builder for anyone wanting to build their first home

B1 were very easy to deal with, made my first home experience really positive. Workmanship and quality of build has been good, I had very little issues upon the final inspection. Any issues I had were addressed quite fast & very professional. My final cost came in under what I had originally expected so I am over the moon.

A brilliant build.

My husband and I are extremely happy with the quality of our new home. The construction process was excellent and we were very impressed with the workmanship. Our site supervisor, Jim, was exceptionally professional, easy to work with and went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied with the build. The minor problems that occurred were handled promptly and efficiently. As first home buyers, we were a little nervous to build a new home, however the B1 Homes professionals helped us design our dream first home for an affordable price.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Good Morning Laura and David, we thank you for your Product Review. We are so glad you are happy with your new home. We look forward to working with you through your maintenance period also. Enjoy your new home.

Regards Jessica

Great and easy build

Loved building with B1 homes, they made the whole process super easy with no headaches. They replied to emails straight away and were very thorough and helpful throughout the build. Would 100% recommend them

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

Jade D.
Jade D.Perth, WA

Our perfect first home!

Other Home Builders

Near faultless and very understanding

Mark C.
Mark C.Western Australia

Stress free build from start to finish !

Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA

Fantastic Work !

Workmanship was great. The final finish was great. The supervisor was awesome. Very happy with it all. I would definitely use B1 homes again when building. Great work guys appreciate it!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Thank you Anthony for your great review on B1 Homes. It makes us more motivated to see how happy our clients are with the finished products of their homes and we hope you enjoy it as much as we did to build your dream. Kind Regards Jess

Katina A.
Katina A.Perth, WA

Outstanding job! Thanks B1 Homes!!

Dio L.
Dio L.

Dream home come true!

Our home, our castle

B1 homes has done a fantastic build of our little cottage. The house was completed in under 20 weeks. Staff have been friendly and professional, answering all my queries in a helpful and timely manner. This is I and my daughter’s first home. B1 homes has exceeded our expectations and this indeed is “our castle.”
We are thrilled. Thanks Jim, Erin, Jess and co.

Terry
TerryPerth, WA

Fantastic New House

Reliable Builder

This is my first house and my previous builder went bankrupt. So, I am grateful that I decided to continue with B1 homes.
The customer liaison person (Jessica) was very helpful and promptly answered my many emails. The site supervisor (Gav) I met with a few times was great and fixed all the small problems I found.
The minor issues I have had was dealt with swiftly and professionally. Some minor frustrations at times with communication. However, a very minimal amount of issues at PCI and clear that the workmanship and build quality of the property were really good.
I would definitely recommend B1 Homes to anyone decided to build.
A big thank you to the team: Gav, Jessica & Pam!

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Fantastic

We have been very pleased with B1 Homes, our sales rep was fantastic along with our pre start meeting and contact with the office. We didn't get to meet our site supervisor who left just before out meeting. The site supervisor we did meet with was great and fixed all the small problems we found.

The house went up fast and we are more than happy with the finished result the workmanship is spot on.

We would highly recommend B1 homes to anyone wanting to build.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Thanks for taking the time to provide your review Karen. The Team are always excited to see another happy B1 Client, and we look forward to continuing the journey with you post-construction.

Regards,
Chris

Maureen
MaureenPerth, WA

Happy and excited about my new home

Jarrad
JarradPerth, WA

The ups and downs

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Two very happy customers!! :)

Josh L.
Josh L.Perth, WA

Amazing team, very happy

This was our first time building a house and we would really like to thank Matt and the team for making it such a great experience. It was delivered on time on budget and packed full of extras that make it a great home to live in. Love the house and the quality finishes throughout. Everyone in the neighbourhood was impressed with the site cleanliness, speed of the build and the quality of the workmanship.

Daniel
DanielPerth, WA

100% recommend

This is my first house and I'm happy to say that I'm greatfullthat i built with B1 homes. I was able to have my house built in 6 months with no lose in quality and supported all the way with the friendly staff

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Thanks for a great experience building!

We were surprised at how well the build went, after so many friends and family had issues who had built with other builders. B1 were efficient and professional throughout. Jessica and Pam were super helpful and promptly answered my many emails! The only disappointing part, was receiving a late invoice that was supposed to be sent at the start of construction- though if that's the worst part- than it's not so bad at all! Really enjoyed the weekly updates on where the house was at during construction. Thanks B1 for building our first house! We can't wait to move in and make it a home!

Benjamin
BenjaminPerth, WA

A place to call our home

Construction End DateJan 2019
Redink HomesB1 Homes

BitaPerth, WA

Pleasantly surprised! Had the perfect experience.

Bita

Thank you for your response. I’m very glad the team are happy. You all deserve it. Thank you for the great journey. Happy to build with B1 and team again.

Find the right Home Builder