Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Really great experience with B1 - clearly outlined process and expected costs to me!

Very happy with the customer service experience from B1 Homes, right from the beginning with Khoj and then also with the pre-start team. They helped me to understand the building process really well, and helped give me clear expectations of costs and timeframes. Overall I am very happy with my experience with B1 and would recommend them to friends and family!

Exceptional Service

Santana
SantanaPerth, WA

excellent service, so helpful!

I am so happy with the service that I got from B1 Homes! Pre-construction and the prestart consultation was great, and I am very satisfied with service! The consultant was extremely helpful, on time and went out of their way to help me. I am currently in the construction stage and will recommend B1 homes to everyone!

Build StageMid-Construction

Build in progress, so far so good!

Very personal service

Coming out of a messy divorce, Nick at B1 homes was a godsend to me when trying to decide how to go about building my new home. He was a pleasure to deal with, was knowledgeable and helped with every detail. He helped me secure the block of my dreams and find a design that fit perfectly. Preset was quickly organised and although the build is taking a while due to the covid delays, I feel confident I will soon be living in my dream home.

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Great service and transparent pricing

It has been a great experience with B1 homes. The sales representative was knowledgeable and provided detailed explanation differences in land composition in different suburbs, which drives majority of uncertainties in earthwork cost. I took their advice and find a piece of land which was easy to build. Without them, I wouldn’t have a clue.

Tim O
Tim OPerth, WA

Happy First Home Owner

B1 homes was referred to me by a friend and i regret not calling them first before losing 1.5K to a previous builder. Daniel from B1 homes has been friendly, proactive and professional from land acquisition to preconstruction to construction. Katy was amazing in the prestart meeting, helping me with internal and external selections and making it a fun and learning experience. overall I'm very happy with the work ethic of the team especially during this covid time. I'm extremely thankful and looking forward to my home being finished.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Josh O.
Josh O.Perth, WA

Build with Blake!

It’s a very daunting task building your first home.
There are so many choices to be taken into consideration such as who to build with , where am I going to put this house, what design choices am I going to make and so on.
Blake made the process so very easy for my partner and I.
He managed to help hunt down a beautiful block, help design an elegant home and get all the paperwork finalised all the while my partner and I where on opposite sides of WA!
His communication was next level and the fact he was willing to answer any and all question even on his days off showed his devotion to our project.
We couldn’t be happier with the service provided by Blake and the team at B1!

Shauna
ShaunaPeel, WA

Build with Dan

Great service, we did a lot of research for building companies to find B1 home. Daniel was our sales and design guy, he was amazing with great patients and a lot of determination to help us get what we wanted. We had Jay on the financial side of things he was also amazingly helpful and very flexible with meeting times. These two guys went above and beyond to help us get our first home underway. So far we are mid construction and I can not fault this company in anyway! If your looking for a great company to build your first home definitely give Daniel at B1 homes a call.

Chay C.
Chay C.Perth, WA

Build With Matt McCoy!!

Fantastic !!!

It was my first time building a house, and I didn't have a single clue about what to prepare. Then I met Blake from B1 home, and he helped me from the very beginning to the end. He was very approachable, and was always willing to reach out to me whenever I had a question. Also, he replied and fixed things super quick when I brought up a feedback on something. The whole process went very smoothly with his assistance.

Structural Integrity
Construction End DateJanuary 2022

Build with Blake!

Olivia
Olivia Perth, WA

Extremely proactive and excellent client to builder relationship

Excellent Builder and Team

As a first home buyer and nil knowledge of building , one off my friend referred SURESH SAMA (House and Land Specialist of B1 homes) to start our journey with B1 homes. Suresh was extremely knowledgeable & helpful in changing our home design multiple times and very prompt in communicating to all my queries. B1 homes always exceeded my expectations in delivering the given building schedule.I would highly recommend Suresh & B1 homes team for their Integrity,Quality,Flexibility and Exceptional customer service to anyone who is looking to build a home.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Awesome communication and follow ups!

Dallas
Dallasasked

I am interested to know what additional inclusions B1 can offer us except what they advertise to go out of their way. What did they include for you as a customer?? Thanks in advance

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim