• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Fantastic !!!

It was my first time building a house, and I didn't have a single clue about what to prepare. Then I met Blake from B1 home, and he helped me from the very beginning to the end. He was very approachable, and was always willing to reach out to me whenever I had a question. Also, he replied and fixed things super quick when I brought up a feedback on something. The whole process went very smoothly with his assistance.

Construction End DateJanuary 2022

Build with Blake!

Olivia
Olivia Perth, WA

Extremely proactive and excellent client to builder relationship

Excellent Builder and Team

As a first home buyer and nil knowledge of building , one off my friend referred SURESH SAMA (House and Land Specialist of B1 homes) to start our journey with B1 homes. Suresh was extremely knowledgeable & helpful in changing our home design multiple times and very prompt in communicating to all my queries. B1 homes always exceeded my expectations in delivering the given building schedule.I would highly recommend Suresh & B1 homes team for their Integrity,Quality,Flexibility and Exceptional customer service to anyone who is looking to build a home.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Awesome communication and follow ups!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Team Yap
Team YapWestern Australia

Stress Free and Easy

This is my first time building. I went looking for months at different display homes coming in contact with so many different building companies that would only offer me half of what I wanted on my budget making the whole process so confusing and frustrating. I then meet Blake from B1 Homes after just one conversation I was confident and comfortable that Blake knew what I wanted from my house and land package and in the exact location I wanted. I could not be any happier. From then on it has been open communication and any questions or concerns I have had they have answered without any hesitation not matter how silly on my part. Highly recommended

An Infallible Experience

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for your fantastic review - you have picked an incredible location being so close to the Swan Valley! Enjoy your new home when you move in, especially that big theatre room and scullery! All the best from our team at B1 Homes :)

Building made easy

I went in to building process not knowing a whole lot. Blake helped me along the way with the process by providing me with guidance and honest opinions when came to the picking and choosing of items. Highly recommend having a chat with Blake if you feel the building process can be overwhelming/daunting.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Darryal, we are so happy to hear you were well-guided in the process of building your first home :) You have picked a fantastic location and we are sure your backyard will be BBQ ready in no time! All the best from our team at B1 Homes

Wonderful job

We are very exciting for our slab has been laid down, very great experience ever. Thanks Scott Blatcher for your wonderful job, you have stand with us during the process until everything goes well. B1 homes are amazing homes builders. Thank you all team B1 homes for your fantastic job.

Hi Abeny,
Thank you for your kind words - we are so excited you are building with us. The kids will love the big yard and hanging in the theatre and activity room!
Thanks, B1 Team

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.Perth, WA

Superb build with b1 homes and ish shokar

With the build I was kept up to date.
I have nothing but praise for b1 homes they couldn't do enough for me and kept in contact through each stage of the building.

Also mention ish shokar for all the help and support through the build and also the first meeting explained the process which was excellent. He even helped out of hours was always a good support and wealth of information with any questions and uncertainty's I may of had.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateAugust 2020
WendyM
WendyMPerth, WA

Brilliant Customer Service

I am still in the process of building but just have to say that my rep Scott has been fantastic. I kept changing my mind with the design and have also been hard to get hold of due to working remotely on site. Nothing was too hard for Scott and he has the patience of a saint. I started worrying about how small my block was (purchased independently) and what I could actually do with it. He went above and beyond with preparing different plans for me.i think he changed the en-suite for me 10 times before I was happy. He has also taken the time to get me extra photos so I can see the progress of the build given that I’m not home much. Will recommend him to anyone who wants to build with b1. Thank you Scott!!

Construction End DateJune 2020
GaryG
GaryGPerth, WA

Service at B1

Am currently building a home with B1 homes. The service with them has been nothing but exceptional, Sam, my Rep has been there every step of the way advising and helping with the design. I am always sent emails on progress of the home and have met with the site supervisor who was only to happy to answer my questions and explain the progress to me. Have no hesitation in recommending B1 homes and lovely Sam.

Peta F.
Peta F.Perth, WA

Love B1!!!

After a disastrous 1st try with another company I was introduced to Catherine Smith from B1. From the moment I met her through to how amiable she was to my redesigning of the house and getting it inside my budget, the whole process was dreamlike easy! I am recommending Catherine to everyone! My children and I are loving meeting the site supervisor Matt, the brickmaster John and all the team. I cannot thank John enough for his care and dedication to his craft. I can literally see the care he has taken with my Brickwork. For a first time experience, this has been wonderful. Thank you, B1.

Other Home Builders

Slab down, smooth sailing so far

I've had a really good experience with B1 Homes so far, I'm at the stage where slab is down and it has cured enough to commence the rest of construction. My sales consultant Catherine Smith has been a big influence in keeping us calm here (1st home buyers), and has communicated with us frequently and much more often than required to. Overall I've been really impressed with their team and would certainly use them again if given the choice.

Fingers crossed the rest of the build goes as smoothly!

Construction End DateAugust 2020

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim