• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Syed

SyedPerth

So far good

Greg was very supportive and easy to talk to. Good support. He explained the initial process in details. There was a miscommunication regarding a meeting but I think we are behind it. This company was recommended by some of my friends so willing to give it a go for our PPOR.

kpereira

kpereiraPerth, WA

amazing

We originally explored options with another builder and found B1 homes were keen to help us and get the ball rolling instantly! Loving the experience so far. It has been so easy with Blake and Adam assuring they’ll be with us the whole way through. Looking forward to our new home.

Wonderful job

We are very exciting for our slab has been laid down, very great experience ever. Thanks Scott Blatcher for your wonderful job, you have stand with us during the process until everything goes well. B1 homes are amazing homes builders. Thank you all team B1 homes for your fantastic job.

Hi Abeny,
Thank you for your kind words - we are so excited you are building with us. The kids will love the big yard and hanging in the theatre and activity room!
Thanks, B1 Team

Alen

AlenPerth, WA

Best decision I’ve made

Blake Shuttleworth from B1 homes is one of the best people I have dealt with. As a first time home buyer, Blake made my experience less stressful and rather a very pleasant one. Blake is highly experienced in his field he showed high knowledge transparency above all honesty and delivered an excellent product for me, not to mention he looked after me from day one and still does to make sure I am happy and satisfied. He has gone to extraordinary lengths to speed up the process and has answered my calls and questions at any given time. I would highly recommend Blake to anyone and wish him a well deserved success. Thanks Blake and B1 Homes for your work and support

Theuns

TheunsPerth, WA

Fantastic service

We were fairly skeptical about the building process after experiencing a number of issues with another builder. Sam St Guillaume at B1 however managed to win us over really quickly through her positive attitude as well as timely and accurate responses. Nothing was ever to much effort, any changes to plans were turned around quickly and the cost impact was clear and transparent. I would definitely recommend Sam for anyone wanting to complete the pre-construction process with minimal stress.

Kirsty

KirstyPerth, WA

Such a stress free experience!

My build was managed extremely well. Stress free and great communication. Any issues that were discussed were managed professionally and efficiently. I can’t fault the team and am so grateful that I chose B1. My costs stayed true to the estimate and well within budget. One very happy home owner and will be recommending B1 to all my friends and family.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Hi Kirsty,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear your building experience with B1 Homes was well managed and stress free. We wish you all the very best and many happy memories in your beautiful new home.

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Robbie

RobbiePerth, WA

First Home Builder

After spending a significant time looking for an established home with no luck I had almost given up on having a home of my own. However after speaking to Richard Wetterhahn he showed me what was possible. He is highly professional and extremely organised, making the pre-construction phase a breeze. I highly recommend Richard and B1 homes.

Thanks Richard

Terrell

TerrellPerth, WA

Smooth sailing and couldn't be happier!

My partner and I are in the early stages of building our first home with B1, which was a very daunting process before we met with our sales representative Karla McLean. She has been absolutely AMAZING! She has been able to answer all questions with no hesitation, she has been prompt in all regards to the process and is hands down one of the most kind, caring, lovely person I have met! i highly recommend Karla to anyone going through this process. She has made this super enjoyable and eased all of our worries and angst.

Thank you Karla!!

Gerrit

GerritPerth, WA

First home build

This is my first home that I have the pleasure to build through B1 homes. I want to thank Adam for his excellent service and help with the finance portion of this build. The home build will begin next week and thanks to Adam and the team it has been hastle free up to this point.

Best sale consultant

Construction End DateApril 2020
Carolyn K.

Carolyn K.Perth, WA

Superb build with b1 homes and ish shokar

With the build I was kept up to date.
I have nothing but praise for b1 homes they couldn't do enough for me and kept in contact through each stage of the building.

Also mention ish shokar for all the help and support through the build and also the first meeting explained the process which was excellent. He even helped out of hours was always a good support and wealth of information with any questions and uncertainty's I may of had.

Construction End DateAugust 2020
Peter Senior

Peter SeniorPerth, WA

Sam St Guillaume most amazing, efficient and caring sales specialist.

So far a great deal of the planning and approval process has happened during the Covid19 situation. However i have always received frequent information, updates and support.
Sam had everything under control at all times and when concerns or questions of any kind were raised they were quickly addressed and answered to complete satisfaction.
From initial contact to prestart was very easy, organised and pleasant.
Looking forward to the building stage.

Hi Peter,
We're so pleased we were able to design your home - that big back yard will be very much enjoyed from the living area! From all of the Team at B1 Homes, we wish you all the best and a happy future in your new home!

Steve M.

Steve M.Perth, WA

Amazing team to work with

I was a bit hesitant to build again having a bad experience but B1 homes made everything flow so smoothly and accommodated my needs, a huge shout out to Blake Shuttleworth and Adam Austin I wouldn't be building if they didn't go above and beyond to help me secure my application, highly recommend B1

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

My dream home built with B1 homes

B1 homes was an amazing company to build through with no problems to big or small for them to assist with. I cant thank the team enough especially Sam Gusic and Adam Austin for everything they did for me during my time building with them. Amazing service from everyone at B1 homes it was a fantastic building experience thank you....

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Tim O

Tim O

Its the people who set them apart

Construction End DateJanuary 2020

WendyM

WendyMPerth, WA

Brilliant Customer Service

I am still in the process of building but just have to say that my rep Scott has been fantastic. I kept changing my mind with the design and have also been hard to get hold of due to working remotely on site. Nothing was too hard for Scott and he has the patience of a saint. I started worrying about how small my block was (purchased independently) and what I could actually do with it. He went above and beyond with preparing different plans for me.i think he changed the en-suite for me 10 times before I was happy. He has also taken the time to get me extra photos so I can see the progress of the build given that I’m not home much. Will recommend him to anyone who wants to build with b1. Thank you Scott!!

Construction End DateJune 2020

First home buyers

Only in the early stages of building our first home with B1... our sales consultant Blake has been great and has always made us feel comfortable from the beginning, also very easy to talk to. He has always been there to answer any questions we have had no matter how silly.

Would also just like to give a shout out to Adam for helping us with finance as well.

Would recommend B1 to anyone looking to build.

GaryG

GaryGPerth, WA

Service at B1

Am currently building a home with B1 homes. The service with them has been nothing but exceptional, Sam, my Rep has been there every step of the way advising and helping with the design. I am always sent emails on progress of the home and have met with the site supervisor who was only to happy to answer my questions and explain the progress to me. Have no hesitation in recommending B1 homes and lovely Sam.

Andy

AndyPerth, WA

Early stages

I never thought the dream of building my own house would ever come true. But after contacting the amazing people at B1 homes it looks like my dream is going to become a reality. Early stages, but so far the experience has been amazing. Big shout out to Dave who is very professional and has taken away all the stress. I would highly recommend B1 homes.

Chloe

ChloeWheatbelt, WA

Bad customer service, fairly good build

Construction End DateMarch 2017

Vhin

Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei

Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

Customer Service B.B1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

Alanab

Alanabasked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

Customer Service B.B1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim