B1 Homes

Fantastic build experience and a quality home

I had a dream run with B1 Homes, who made the building process so easy and stress free. As a first home buyer and building on my own, B1 Homes took care of everything and made sure I was kept in the loop at every step of the process.

The time was taken in the design and planning stage to ensure the home was functional, and that nothing was missed whilst also fitting in with my budget. Nothing was ever made to be "too hard" and worked tirelessly to ensure the end product was amazing.

The build time is something I was extremely surprised and impressed with. I was told by many people that build times always blow out, however mine was the complete opposite with the build finishing well before estimated deadlines. It was very well managed by my site supervisor Adrian who ensured that all deadlines were met and that quality assurance was adhered to throughout the entire process- thank you Adrian!

In summary, I had the best experience throughout the whole build process (with a special big thanks to Colin and Marianna as my sales reps who moved heaven and earth to get me exactly what I wanted and more in a first home, Jess Wright and Wanda Jansen who kept me in the loop all through out and Karen Bennett, just to name a few) and would recommend the Scott Park Group to all my friends/family/colleagues who are looking to build a new home.

B1 Quality build

It was a quick and efficient process from start to finish - the best was seeing the progress in front of your eyes and realizing the dream of having your own home - designed by yourself with all your specifications! The B1 team are wonderful and no question is too much, Adrian my building supervisor is so experienced and fabulous to deal with!
Any question I had was quickly dealt with and sorted efficiently and to my satisfaction. Would definitely recommend and I will certainly use B1 again for my next build!

Construction End DateApr 2018

Bliss Bedfordale

Our build was awesome as it was handled by the best supervisor in the state of WA. The workmanship was to a high standard, as all the trades were hand picked and you could tell they love their job.
The only issue we had was we had about 3 ladies look after our job during construction and it was hard to get a clear track of what was included and what wasn't during the build. The issues were sorted out straight away in most cases.
We had a different kind of set up with our build as it wasn't just off the plan build. Most of items were supplied by us and we knew our costs from early on at contract signing.
All in all was a pleasant process.

Construction End DateNov 2018

We are so happy in our Beautiful new home!

Thanks so much to the entire team at B1. From the start when the Plan was drafted till the time we were handed our keys we found the whole team to be so very helpful.
After some council issues which held us up at the beginning, (thanks to Chantala for helping us through these), the build went so well. Every step of the way Matt, Wanda, Candice & Jessica kept us in the loop and any small hick-ups were sorted immediately. The trades quality is great and we are loving living in our new Family Home. Thanks again B1!

Construction End DateSep 2018

Great customer service

We had a great experience with B1. From the beginning we were kept in the loop as to what was happening at each stage and when we could expect it to be completed. All the staff were lovely and very efficient. We were more than happy with the final inspection and could only fault very minor things. We would definitely build with them again in the future.

Construction End DateAug 2018

Excellent Quality and Service

Building with B1 Homes was an enjoyable and smooth experience. From the very beginning, even before officially signing up, the staff were so helpful in providing information and ideas about building for the first time. Sorting out plans in the first few weeks of signing up was lots of back and forth emails, but B1 Homes listened to all my ideas and input, made changes where possible, and ensured that I ended up with a plan that I loved! Prestart was also a very smooth process.
Communication throughout the build was always prompt, whether via phone or email. B1 Homes noted that I preferred communication via email and, where possible, ensured they contacted me in this form. Early on in the process of the build, I had some finance queries and confusion; although it wasn't directly related to B1 Homes, they were most willing to chat to me about my concerns and have a look to see if they could work it out. The customer service at this time was above and beyond expected level.
The build took approximately 5 and a half months from when the slab was poured to handover. I was very impressed with the workmanship and found only a few minor things to be fixed at final inspection. I had 2 different site supervisors during the course of the build; both were very friendly and helpful. It was always easy to get in contact with B1 and the site supervisor if I had any questions along the way. I had 3 onsite meetings, all of which were arranged to accommodate my schedule. In the last few weeks of the build, B1 Homes emailed me weekly updates to let me know what stage the house was up to and what would be happening in the next week. This was very informative and it was great to know what was going on inside.
The only issue that arose at the end of this build was the plastering not being finished very smoothly. Therefore, once my painter came in after handover, he had to do extra sanding to ensure a quality finish. Unfortunately, I didn't know this at my final inspection. It's also a shame B1 Homes won't let you bring a painter in during the build before the floor coverings have been put down.
Finally, all the staff that I dealt with during the build were friendly, extremely helpful and professional, and I am certain that building my first home would not have been such an enjoyable or smooth process if it weren't for them. I am very pleased with the final product and would definitely recommend building with B1 Homes.

Construction End DateOct 2018

Such an enjoyable experience

I started out with trepidation as I had never built a house before and I had heard such negative comments, but my experience was so positive, I enjoyed it all, it was great to watch it taking shape and the finished result is just what I wanted and I am so thrilled with it.

Adrian the site supervisor was just amazing, him and his team were the key factors in making it such an easy and enjoyable experience, nothing was too much trouble or to difficult and always so helpful.

Stacey done a wonderful job in planning what I wanted and all the team were great and I would most definitely recommend B1 Homes

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Carol, thank you so much for your great review, we are so very pleased that we have been able to have such a positive experience for you with the build. We hope you are enjoying every minute of your brand new home. Kind Regards Jessica

Excellent.

When deciding to build my first house I was a little apprehensive at first as I was a first home buyer and had no idea where to start. After meeting a few different sales representatives from a few different builders, I decided that B1 Homes would be the perfect builder for me. Damien, the sales representative for B1 Homes, was exceptional! Damien went above and beyond to ensure I understood the whole building process and prepared me for what to expect before, during and after construction. Damien not only did a great job helping me with my house design but also took the step further to help me obtain a block of land and introduced me to his finance broker John Russie, who was also exceptional throughout the whole process. The communication and enthusiasm from both Damien and John were second to none and I am very grateful for the hard work they put in for me.

Pre start with Pam was also amazing. Pam's friendly and professional attitude made the pre-start process a breeze. Pam's product knowledge and ability to help with design/colour selections made decision making easy and comfortable. Pam was extremely helpful and professional.

Wanda, my client liaison was no different, providing me with constant communication throughout the construction stage. Wanda was always willing to help and her friendly and professional attitude made my experience much easier and stress free.

The overall build quality was great, with no complaints regarding the workmanship and customer service provided by the team at B1 Homes. I would highly recommend B1 Homes to anyone who wishes to build.

Thank you so much to the team at B1 Homes!

Construction End DateMay 2017

Perfection.

Where to start?

My Husband Steve and I have a young family and we are first time home owners and builders, all the time you hear all the horror stories about building and how so much can go wrong.

We met with a B1 sales rep who was a friend of a friend and he pointed us in all the right directions. Signed us up and started what we thought would be a long and stressful journey, well we were so WRONG.

From Pre start with Tanya ( omg all the glorious selections, the colours, the quality )to Wanda our amazing Client Liaison officer, to Mal and Gavin our Site supervisors has been a smooth ride.

Tanya was welcoming and kind, we loved how warm she was towards our 18 month old so that was a massive bonus for us.

Wanda, is friendly and always beyond happy to help.

Mal and Gavin are phenomenal supers, super attentive and on the ball, if something went wrong they would already have plans set in motion to have the situation rectified, when some rat stole some electrical items from the garage, cut into live power and stole the gas metre B1 Homes were on it straight away and informed us asap and told us that it's ok, thing had already been take care of and it wouldn't stop anything.

We even got to meet Mr Jim Holland the GM of B1 Homes and he is so nice and down to earth and has no problem listening to and answering any questions you might have.

The Tradies that have built our home have done a truly fantastic job, everything is the top quality and finish.

The journey of building our home has been so insanely different to what we pictured, and it is down to the magnificent team at B1.

Thank you for making it a stress free process from start to finish, we have already recommended you to friends and family and will continue to do so.

Steve & Alleesha

Construction End DateJul 2018
Hi Steve & Alleesha, Wow, thanks for the fantastic review, always good to hear that the team at B1 Homes have met all your expectations, it is one of the biggest investments we make and very stressful time building the family home, every staff member work very hard to make your dream become a reality with minimum of stress. All the staff wish you and your family many happy years in your lovely new home. We all thank you for your fantastic review. Regards Jim

Best experience I have ever had

Right from day one when I first met Damien everything was just perfect, he was extremely friendly, helpful and professional finding the best block and estate for me. I couldn't have asked for a better home design from damien. Even when I had a few hiccups with my finance Damien and my broker John sorted every issue out for me with constant communication from them both.
My pre start consultant Pam was incredible on designing my home although I had no idea what I wanted she made it so easy and did all the hard work, even designing little things like raising the shower head because I am tall and hiding the laundry taps. Things that pove that she really cares about her clients and likes to help.
Wanda has been awesome and so helpful and again constant communication from her with updates on my home and was more than happy to help when I kept changing items on the plans.
Adrian is clearly fantastic at his job as my final inspection was a breeze I couldn't find a single fault with my finished home and he was extremely helpful on the many questions I had for him. As for the quality and speed of the of the build I dont think I could rate it high enough, there was never a single fault with anything and everything was done with such professionalism and turned out so amazing and was less than 4 months build time! My experience with B1 Homes has been excellent and they made building my first home exciting and easy. I would rate them an easy 10 out of 10 stars.

Construction End DateJul 2018

Perfect!!!

The quality of the build was excellent, all the staff are friendly and very helpfull through out the build. I was always kept in the loop with everything that was going on and anything i wanted changed or any ideas i had B1 made it happen. Even after my house has been built any tiny things that ive noticed B1 has straight away sent someone out to have a look and rectify it.
I highly recommend B1 to anyone who wants to build.

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Josh, Great result, thanks for your positive review and super happy that we have met your expectations, i will pass on your kind words to all the staff at B1 Homes, we wish you many great years in your new Home. Regards Jim.

Excellent Quality and Care

We absolutely loved building through B1 homes. From the very beginning to the key hand over, the team and staff eased all of our concerns and worked to high level of professionalism and customer care. As someone who works in the building industry, I can say I highly recommend B1.
Our finance process turned out to be a little bit rocky with the company we opted to go through and as a result, our build process ended up taking 18 months. However, B1 assisted us in rectifying the strung out finance process by working efficiently to get our first home and dream home built as fast as possible.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Jamie and Charlotte, That is fantastic news, it is a stressful time building the family home, I am glad we assisted you in a smooth building process and thank you on behalf of all the staff at B1 Homes for your fantastic review. Regards Jim

Good Service/Support

Good Service/Support from B1 homes.
We had an ongoing electrical issues in which B1 Home stepped up and eliminated all our doubts by re inspecting our electrical side. We had the manager on site who wished to discuss the issue in person and after the meeting we are 100% happy with the outcome.
Thanks to B1 Homes for the clarification and satisfaction.

Construction End DateJun 2017
Hi Jaz and Virinda, Thanks for your time today, glad that we have have resolved the issue, great result. B1Homes wish you both many happy years in your new Home. Regards Jim

We are so happy to be able to move into our new house....still can`t believed it!! So loved it.

It was good workmanship except the finishing of the wall plastering just above the floor level. Maybe a little bit of care should do the trick .
Yes, it was well managed, Our site supervisor was quite good with his job. Keep up the good job Ian.
The customer service is pretty good... Though we have our short moment of disappointment.

Construction End DateJun 2018
Thank you for your positive review, I will follow up and ensure they the plaster work is addressed, I will pass on your comments to all the staff at B1Homes, Regards Jim

Hassel Free Building

Just finished building with B1 homes and found the whole process from start to finish an enjoyable stress free experience. Sam Gusic the sales rep we signed up with is simply outstanding at his job, I would recommend sam to anyone without any hesitation. Candice was great with her updates and we were never left wanting. Gavin our site supervisor knows his stuff and took any stress out of the building process .Gavin has a good bunch of contractors who under his direction just got on with there jobs while maintaining quality through out the build. Its always hard finding a balance between price and quality and can honestly say with the B1 team we got both , without a doubt we would put our trust in them again. A well deserved reputation and a great team. Much thanks for a great build.

Construction End DateMar 2018
Hi Brendan, Great result, always pleasing that the team have met expectations, I will pass on your great review to all the staff and we all wish you many happy years in your lovely B1 Home Regards Jim

Great experience

Our build with B1 Homes was extremely easy and enjoyable. We were building our first home and were provided with great communication throughout. We had one problem with our render colour but this was sorted out within a couple of days - I could not believe how fast they dealt with it! We had an independent inspection upon completion and they found no faults and were extremely impressed with the quality of the build. I would definitely recommend B1 to anyone looking to build. We had a great overall experience from our initial sales person, Kaluba to our Construction Supervisor, Ian and our pre start consultant was superb!

Stress-free experience

As first time home builders, we were expecting our share of trouble but everything was smoothly handled from start to finish. Everyone at B1 was professional and friendly, and any problems were dealt with without delay. Glen helped us choose a plan without being pushy and checked back with our progress long after his job was done. Candice patiently answered all our questions and supplied us with regular updates, and our site supervisor Gavin was awesome, upfront about every aspect of the build and eager to see us happy with the house (and we are!). A very customer-oriented company that deserves its good reputation.

Love my amazing home!

From the day i signed up B1 has been amazing, Emma was so patient with me and answered all my questions very efficiently as i was a first home builder, she did an amazing job with my floor plan and i love it! Throughout the build my supa Adrian was a legend, if there was a problem it was fixed straight away and my house looks absolutely beautiful, i couldn't be happier! The communication between Adrian and Candice was great and i was always kept in the loop with what was going on. B1 homes is very professional and the build time is spectacular, i would highly recommend building your home with them :-) Thanks Guys!

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Hi Jessica, Amazing result, thank you for your great review, good to see that you had an amazing experience with your home build, i am sure the staff will love reading your positive review and they all work hard to ensure the end goal is a Happy client, thank you for recommending us to your friends and we wish you many years of happiness in your new B1 home. Regards Jim

Soo happy to move in our new house

B1 Homes made for us unique design of our home.
All the building process been done smooth.
We've got the keys earlier than were expected.
Big thanks to B1 Home's team worked with us, especially to Kane, Pam, Candice and our building manager Ian.
I do recommend B1 home to everyone who wants to build a nice home.

B1 Homes is good reliably company.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Hi Jefim and Jaana, Thank you for your positive review, always good to hear that we are meeting our clients expectations and your build process was a smooth one. I will be pass on your comments to all the staff involved in turning your dream into a reality. All the staff at B1 Homes wish you many happy years in your new B1 home. Regards Jim

Top Team, Top Build

As a First Home Buyer it was a new experience but the team at B1 took the time to explain everything and have the patience to put up with the repetitive questions I had. The sales team was not pushy and did what they could to get me a newly titled block. During the build my Supervisor Matt, was taking the time to make sure everything went off with no issues and made the build so quick I got in for Christmas. Every detail of the house was completed and any issues were fixed with no problem. The customer service was just top notch and kept in contact at all times and could not ask for any less.
If I ever build again, B1 will be the first call.

Construction End DateDec 2017
Hi Callum, Thank you for the awesome review, i will pass it onto the staff at B1 Homes, its always good to hear that our staff have made your fist time build a pleasurable one, very stressful time leading up to the Christmas break and its good to see we give you a fantastic Christmas present, i am sure you and your family will enjoy many great years in your new B1 Home. Regards Jim

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks
Hi Vhin, We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you. Thanks, B1 TeamHi Vhin, Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers. In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close. We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays. We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month. We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April. We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are. Regards, B1 Team

Hi, We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?
Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home. Regards Jim

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)? Love the house designs you have.
Hi, Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you. Regards Jim

Similar listings