B1 Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

SUPPORTIVE AND PROFESSIONAL

It took a while for us to leave a review and it’s been a year now since we moved to our new house. I would like to say a big thank you to everyone at B1 homes especially to Greg Our agent and Pam from let’s finance who believed in us and went beyond their duties to help us achieve our dream home. We started our journey in January of 2020 and from then on, everything went very well. They never fail to help us even at the start of the pandemic where companies are doing their skeletal workforce. All of our inquiries and worries (even the stupid ones) are all patiently answered by them, always reassuring us that everything will ok which was true. We are well taken care of. Thank you so much and I hope everyone will have a great holiday!

Leigh C.
Leigh C.Perth, WA

A team that genuinely care!

From the moment our build started we had a fantastic experience. Our build started end of April and everything has gone very smoothly and we were always kept updated every step of the way. The B1 Team, especially Jimmy has worked tirelessly to make sure that we could be in our new home for Christmas. A special thank you to Angela who has always been at the other end of the phone to answer many of my questions, she has ended our building journey with such joy! Thank you to everyone that has been a part of our building journey! We highly recommend the B1 team!!

Happy relocaters
Happy relocatersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Build with Blakey at B1 Homes

Blake from the very first contact was very open and honest with his communication via email and over the phone. Within a week we had plans to peruse and our first zoom call to discuss the process.

Blake was always open to help and super attentive when responding to the "dumb" questions. Never once has he been pushy just to get the sale, treating us as if we were life long friends. He has provided full transparency and milestone updates and photos as we can't be there in person to see our dream become a reality.

We would be more than happy to refer Blake and b1 homes to any of our family and friends.

Chelsea
ChelseaPerth, WA

Beat Decision Made

Jax
JaxPerth, WA

Premium design and quality home built by a friendly, professional and insightful builder, B1.

Paul
Paul

Quick build and team made it a simple process

Very happy with the build. Initial discussions with Sam were easy and he understood our needs. Pre-start was made simple and the build commenced on time. We were building during Covid which put massive pressures on the building industry, but we experienced no delays or product outages. The team were always very responsive and the building supervisor Luke did a great job ensuring work was performed properly. Would be more than happy to build with B1 again.

Mandies
MandiesPerth, WA

Only 5 stars? You mean there’s not 6 stars!!

B1 Homes were there to make sure my dreams became a reality. I had the will, and they found the way. B1 Homes we’re the first company to respond, and the only company willing to help. This is my third time building, but the first time building as a sole parent. Dan McFerran was the right consultant I needed, to put all my worries at ease. Friendly service. Always available. Nothing was too much drama. Everyone made sure I was building my dreams. Extremely pleased with the final cost of everything. By the time I finished Prestart, the final cost was UNDER the estimate. I recommend B1 Homes to everyone thinking about building.

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
Clare T.
Clare T.Perth, WA

Fantastic from Day 1!

Exceptional Service

B1 Customer ServiceB1 HomesSend a private message

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure for us to be able to build your beautiful home.

Santana
SantanaPerth, WA

excellent service, so helpful!

I am so happy with the service that I got from B1 Homes! Pre-construction and the prestart consultation was great, and I am very satisfied with service! The consultant was extremely helpful, on time and went out of their way to help me. I am currently in the construction stage and will recommend B1 homes to everyone!

Preconstruction stage highly successful

At the preconstruction stage now with the slab going down in a few months, Nick has been absolutely incredible! Hes made this whole process so easy and as a first home owner, managed to make it pretty much stress free. Hes very easy to get in touch with any time and is super helpful with any questions I've had. I'm very confident now, largely thanks to him, that I'll be living in my dream first home. Highly recommend going through him with future builds

The B1 Homes Team

Build in progress, so far so good!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Build StageMid-Construction

Very personal service

Coming out of a messy divorce, Nick at B1 homes was a godsend to me when trying to decide how to go about building my new home. He was a pleasure to deal with, was knowledgeable and helped with every detail. He helped me secure the block of my dreams and find a design that fit perfectly. Preset was quickly organised and although the build is taking a while due to the covid delays, I feel confident I will soon be living in my dream home.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Build StageMid-Construction

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Great service and transparent pricing

It has been a great experience with B1 homes. The sales representative was knowledgeable and provided detailed explanation differences in land composition in different suburbs, which drives majority of uncertainties in earthwork cost. I took their advice and find a piece of land which was easy to build. Without them, I wouldn’t have a clue.

Tim O
Tim OPerth, WA

Happy First Home Owner

B1 homes was referred to me by a friend and i regret not calling them first before losing 1.5K to a previous builder. Daniel from B1 homes has been friendly, proactive and professional from land acquisition to preconstruction to construction. Katy was amazing in the prestart meeting, helping me with internal and external selections and making it a fun and learning experience. overall I'm very happy with the work ethic of the team especially during this covid time. I'm extremely thankful and looking forward to my home being finished.

Thanks so much Nick!

As a first home buyer, I was so lucky to meet Nick from B1-homes. I found him very clear, on time, helpful and knowledgeable in securing both finance and building packages. He has been providing me with fantastic support from the very first moment. Nick helped me putting my offer to a nice piece of land, explaining clearly all the steps involved in building a house from very scratch, and finalising the plan. I would highly recommend working with Nick.

Great experience building with B1 homes

Building with B1 homes was a rewarding, easy, and the best decision we made! We signed to build mid-pandemic and had no issues or delays whatsoever - house was built within the timeframe given and updates always received along the way. Every staff member at B1 was always transparent and happy to help me. My sales rep Ryan was so understanding, patient, while super quick to answer any questions that I had. He also liaised with my broker to make this the most straightforward and fun process! My client liaison Amy and site supervisor Jimmy were also amazing to deal with. B1 homes are genuinely interested in the best outcome for the client. Would recommend 100%!!

Great Building experience

As a first home owner and builder i was nervous to be building on my own however, i received the best service and support from B1 Homes. My 4x2 home was built in under 12 months! Adam from Finance was excellent with communication and guidance, he would call whenever i had a question. Lindsay the Site Supervisor was very thorough and made sure everything was completed properly. With all the issues going on with Builders/contracts during the COVID pandemic i consider myself lucky. I had no issues or delays with anything!!

Sami
SamiPerth, WA

Ryan is the reason I built a home!
I met with the Salesman Ryan from B1 Homes last year. He was always available, understanding and answered any and every question I had no matter what. In my initial meeting Ryan made me feel very at ease and promised to be there every step of the way, hes the reason I decided to build. Ryan worked with myself and the broker on a Sunday afternoon to secure my lot for me, ultimately helping me dodge the delays currently affecting the construction industry.

My site manager Jimmy has continued to be supportive even after key handover and has visited my home multiple times to investigate queries I have had.

The process process easy and Ryan and B1 were completely transparent. B1 homes is the way to go!

lanna
lannaperth

Great experience - recommend!

Tina Harding
Tina HardingPerth, WA

build with scott Blatcher B1 homes

I Tina Harding have been with Scott right from the start.. I can not put into words how much Scott has looked after me from day one.. Scott and B1 homes are absolutely the best.. They really care about whatever situation you are in.. they made sure you are comfortable with everything that goes on in the building industry and what to expect further on with the build.. I could not have gone through with the build without Scott being by my side.. I appreciate what Scott and B1 homes has done for me.. please do not hesitate to contact these guys.. they are worth every penny.

Emily
Emily Perth, WA

B1 Have set the bar very high!!

B1 Homes we’re fantastic to deal with right from the get go!! Very smooth process with every staff member we dealt with. Ryan our Salesman was always available and anwswered every question. Matt our supervisor went over and above! Our inspector couldn’t pick up anything! So so happy with our new house!

Jessica
Jessica Perth, WA

In love with my new home

B1 Customer ServiceB1 HomesSend a private message

Want to build a house, B1 homes ( Sam Gusic) is the place to go.

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to SAM GUSIC for helping me to build my first home. Sam was very honest since day one and things were getting done in no time. Throughout the journey, we created a good relationship.
I highly recommend him for his honesty, professionalism and efficiency. Building your first home is something scary in terms of trusting someone but i find myself lucky to have known Sam who guided me all along the way. Thanks once again man

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Fantastic Builder, highly recommend Ish!!

B1 Homes have been excellent and second to none. They have just completed our build and the experience was seamless from the moment the we met our sales professional, ISH SHOKAR.
The sales professional went above and beyond his role and kept in touch with us regularly. We had so much fun at prestart and our construction liaison kept us informed at all times. Our site supervisor was well experienced in his role and answered all our questions. Our home was finished in the time as promised.

We have no hesitation and highly recommend Ish Shokar, sale professional for anyone looking for a professional advise that deliver what they promise.