Verifiedb1homes.com.au

95% · 29611 · 4%

Brock Elphick
Brock ElphickPerth, WA

First Home Build

It was a very nervous adventure at the start of this big journey into adulthood, but after being talked through all the process and constant questions being asked by us, our sales consultant, Cuan never failed to come back with an answer quickly. Throughout the whole journey we have been kept well informed on what is happening by Cuan and the team at B1. Show details ·  1
Claire
Claire

Build with Simon at B1 Homes and the team

A big thank to Simon From B1 Homes, Simon has been fantastic and very professional.

Simon is very easy to get in touch with any time and extremely helpful. He was always there to answer my questions.

My Dream home come true!!

I would be more than happy to refer Simon and B1 HOMES to my family and friends. Show details ·  1

Rowell S.
Rowell S.Perth, WA

House building with B1Homes

Sales department promises timeline that didn't happened, 6 months delay.

Pre-start not very infromative, not recomended for first home buyer that doesn't have idea on designs.

Client Liaison not very friendly.

Building foreman is great.

House finishes great can't complain aside from paving that's separating on the driveway. Show details

Structural Integrity
Flooring
Kirsty
Kirsty2 posts

Fantastic from the start

I had amazing sales man Richard, explained any questions I had and helped me understand the process and nothing was too much! Really appreciate when I wanted to change something he found options! And same at Pre-Start.
B1 homes I can’t fault for how the process has gone so far. We had a great turn around time and settlement and slab down! The only thing I would love to see is the 3D in the portal- be able to see inside the house that would be awesome! Highly recommend B1 homes. Show details ·  1
Serena Donders
Serena DondersPerth, WA

My husband is a pain in Richards neck

Richard, our senior consultant has been fantastic from the moment we met to plan our new home, my husband is extremely particular and Richard handled him like a boss. I wouldn’t want to be in his boat at all. Professional from the get go. I love the design of our new home and the extra mile everyone at B1 has gone through to get us what us (Phil) what we want. Nina was great when it came to pre start she really knew her stuff, painted us a picture and gave us a vision of what we would be walking into. The build hasn’t finished yet but I have faith Richard will go the mile. Beyond excited for September when we get the keys! Show details ·  1
B-family
B-familyPerth, WA
Somer E.
Somer E.

Best experience and made very comfortable and at ease

The experience was above expectations and much more. Cuan made us feel like we mattered and explained to why things can't be done and to why it is done. Always replied when we had questions. And Adam was awesome aswell, explained things so well and answered all our questions and calmed me down when I wasn't sure how things were going or the waiting game got to me. Both guys were so great. Would love to do more business with them. If I get the chance again. Show details ·  1
Josh A
Josh A
Happy Customer
Happy Customer3 posts
Amanda
AmandaPerth, WA

From Start to Finish....Bliss

Cannot recommend B1 Homes enough. Form start to finish, building my first home was a dream. Everyone at B1 from sales to prestart, from customer liaison services to PCI and Key handover...seamless! Slab went down in Jan 2022 I'm moving in, in 2 says! Awesomeness!!! Jimmy was great at CPI, friendly and helpful, explained everything that I needed to know (that I didn't know), Jimmy made the whole experience fun and the excitement to move into my home even more exciting! Truly appreciate the professionalism of EVERYONE at B1 Homes! Show details ·  1
Structural Integrity
Flooring
Malcolm OLone
Malcolm OLonePerth, WA

Starting off on our new build adventure

Starting our build and doing it remotely can be more stressful than being in town with easy access to people. You need the right people within the company and hope that it continues throughout. This is why I can’t thank Scott Blatcher and Cheyenne Stubbings for starting us off on this journey. Truly appreciate the professionalism of both. Long May it continue through our Build. Show details ·  1
Jasmine
  • +5Thumbnail
Chinonso Udeogu
Chinonso UdeoguPerth, WA

Best Professional Service

We are currently building our first home with Richard Wetterhahn. He has been so helpful and always provided the best quality advice.

He walks us through every stage and process. Since it’s our first home he takes his time to explain to us properly and nothing comes up as a surprise. I would recommend him to anyone who loves professional and friendly services.

Thank you. Show details ·  1

Jack
JackNorthern Territory

Build with Blakey, a legend!

From the first interactions with Blake it was obvious that he was a genuine person with our best interests in mind. His transparency and clear communication prevented my fiancé and I from overpaying to a marketer for the same product!
Blake’s urgency and ability to help us at any point in time allowed us to move swiftly towards our pre-start and contracting.

As we are building with B1 from interstate we were never able to meet Blake in person, he clearly showed his commitment by going out of his way when we were both holidaying in New Zealand to introduce himself and catch up. Highly recommended to build with Blakey! Show details ·  1

Deseree G.
Deseree G.

Revokes promotions

Revoked a price hold guarantee included in their full circle promotion back in March when PPA was signed. No communication regarding the change and added a 7% price adjustment into my build contract with no consultation. Refused to sign and my concerns were downplayed by sales manager to the point it was condescending. Strongly recommend against engaging with B1 Homes. Show details
Jofil
Jofil
SY Lee
SY Lee2 posts
Joe
Joe2 posts

Contract isn't worth paper it's written on

Save yourself the stress - avoid building with B1. Poor communication, go against plans and tell you they aren't changing it to the plans unless you pay extra money. What is the point of the plans? Contract isn't worth the paper it's written on.

There are a few nice staff trying to help, but end of the day builder wins. Show details

Derek
Derek
Nayyer A.
Nayyer A.Perth, WA

Quick and Professional

Simon Evans from B1 homes helped us achieve our goal in a quick and professional manner. From signing contracts, to approval to the pouring of the the slabs was a process that was quick and easy. All this was achieve in less than 2 months. Everything was easy and Simon was with us helping us every step of the way. Show details ·  1
Parrish
ParrishPerth, WA2 posts

Building with B1 homes

We are senior citizens planning to down size and settle into an over 55s complex, with all that we require for our final home. We found B1 homes and especially Blake Shuttleworth to be professional, very patient and extremely helpful. Blake explained to us ‘oldies’ in detail, what was required and we appreciated his patience and overall assistance, including numerous trips to our current home in Roleystone. Also the help given to us by the start up girls Cheyenne and her assistant was outstanding. Looking forward to the completion of our new and last home. Many thanks to Blake and B1 homes.
Regards Trevor and Margaret P. Show details ·  2
Pina DAmico
Pina DAmicoPerth, WA3 posts
Jeremy
Jeremy

Build with Blakey

I was nervous as hell when looking for a builder. Then I found Blake at B1.
From the very first time we meet he put my nerves at ease. He was always there to answer any question and had any query or alteration answered and fixed immediately.
He also then put me in touch with Adam Austin who sorted out my finance.
Blake and Adam your absolute legends I can not thank you enough. Show details ·  1
Khan

BJN1983Perth, WA
Susan Dannhauser
Susan Dannhauser

Blake Shuttleworth

A BIG thank you to Blake from B1 Homes who guided us in the right direction of building our very first home.. Blake has been one AWESOME Sales and Design Consultant right from the moment we stepped into his office. Blake has been honest and transparent and has been available to take all our calls and has answered all our questions. B1 Homes,Blake,Nina and Angela have been spectacular in the entire process while our finance was being approved. We look forward to the rest of our building journey and to moving into our new beautiful home. Show details ·  1
Frederick
Frederick

The perfect build

I am so pleased with the entire building experience with B1 homes.
Great communication between the client liaison, the supervisor and myself.
Fast responses from my client liaison to all of my enquiries.
The supervisor went above and beyond with every step throughout the building process, could not be happier with the way he operates and his professionalism.
Fantastic workmanship by all tradesmen throughout the entire building process.
10/10 Show details ·  1
Ajay
AjayPerth, WA

Very happy with B1 and their quality services

Very professional, knowledgeable team, helpful staff. Highly recommended.Right from the beginning Sam Gusic was so helpful, supportive and proactive in approach. Helped to get things done on time. Very happy about the quality products and quality service. Jo Harris is another wonderful staff helped me about all the queries I have. She is soft spoken and easily approachable. Luke supervisor is very supportive and he make sure everything has done properly.I really enjoyed my home building process with B1. Show details ·  1
Christopher
Christopher

Great!

Given the shortages of supply, my house was built on time and to a high standard. The process was smooth and easy. Emails were always answered and updates were given consistently. It was great to see the start to finish progress of the build and I'd recommend anyone else wanting to build, to go with B1. Show details ·  1
Sam
SamPerth, WA

Build with Blakey!

A spur of the moment decision one Saturday after ever increasing rents and being on my own, I decided to get out of the rental market and build a home, no idea where to start or who to go with. I was put in touch with Blake from B1 Homes and every step of my build process has been a breeze, from our first meeting in Treeby one night Blake has been there every step of the way. I am only a week or so away from key handover and my build has been stress free, smooth and completed in 9 months during a time of delays for most thanks to my awesome site supervisor Lyndsay. I highly recommend building with B1 Homes... Oh and my house looks fantastic too! Show details ·  1
Ronald Linares
Ronald LinaresPerth, WA

Amazing Support with Karla McLean and B1 Homes
Since the first meeting Karla has shown incredible support and and follow-up my building process. Even she assisted me with the interior design of the house and this was literally amazing. Her experience, knowledge and professionalism made me decide to build with B1 Homes. I do highly recommend B1 Homes team and specially Karla McLean and will not hesitate to build with them in the future again. Show details ·  1
Holly S.
Holly S.Perth, WA

Build with Blakey! Nothing but 5 stars of happiness

Our experience with B1 Homes especially handed over with Blake has been incredible. From the first meeting, Blake answered all of our questions very clearly and was always ready to answer our questions as we were not sure whether to build or buy. By weighing the cons and pros we decided to build with B1 homes and we are amazed as how B1 Homes team has exceeded our expectations as we had our foundation slab poured within 3 months from signing with them!

We highly recommend going through with Blake as he has the professional experience, clear communication and is very approachable to answer any of your questions about building. We cannot wait until the home is completed soon! Show details ·  1

Ben
BenPerth, WA

My experience with B1 homes, Chad and the entire B1 team has been absolutely amazing, It’s been easy and straightforward and I would recommend building with them to anyone looking to getting out of renting ! All I can say is stop hesitating and take the leap! What are you waiting for ! Show details ·  1

A G.
A G.

Happy with the Service from Scott at B1 Homes and the Team

Scott has been absolutely incredible! He's made this whole building process smooth and stress free. Friendly service,Always available to answer any question I have. From the initial meeting, Scott took the time to understand what I wanted to get out of my first home and the budget I had to achieve it.Scott went above and beyond in providing and following up on multiple land options
I Highly recommend going through him. Show details ·  1
Jaimee
Jaimee

Smooth process & great service from start to finish

I handed over with B1 Homes 9 months ago now, and my experience has been flawless from sign up to present. Every staff member I dealt with through the process was super friendly and ready to help me with any questions I had. This is my first build so it was great to have such informative updates.
I am so happy with my new home, thank you B1! Show details ·  1
Wayne
WaynePerth, WA

Build With Blakie the Man

When I started looking into building I thought it was going to be a nightmare and was worried that it was going to be a headache, but once I met Blake he was there to Answer any of my questions no matter how ridiculous. He made the process so easy. I was was so happy dealing with him and I have actually enjoyed building with B1 Homes. Thanks for the support though all this Blake you've been a start. Show details ·  1
SRJ
SRJPerth, WA

Build with Khoj Anand - B1 Homes

when we decided to build a home with B1 Homes, there were lot questions in mind as it was our first home in Australia and our interaction and experience with Khoj was Excellent. He is the point of contact from day 1 to till pre start and he was there and assisting post slab down. I came from engineering back ground, as I had presumed questions and queries however his support and "all the time available" nature given us better assurance to progress. Our slab was down pretty exciting !!! now looking forward to move in mid next year. Overall Khoj is extremely helpful and pretty supportive during the process. Show details ·  1