Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Flooring

Kirsten
KirstenPerth, WA

Great experience!

When we began discussing building our first home, we met with people from many different companies and never felt comfortable until we met Dave from B1! He understood our nerves and never pushed us to sign any documents until we were ready. Dave's easy going nature made the entire process as easy and positive as possible. We are very grateful and can't wait to see our new home in the coming months!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Dave is a really nice guy, very patient listens to what you want and shares ideas, easy to talk too. Keeps me up to date honest, keeps me in check and on budget. Couldn’t ask for a better person to be dealing with for building my first home.would recommend him to anyone.

Hi Sera,
It is great to hear you are enjoying your first home building journey! We cannot wait to see it all come together over the coming months and know you are going to love it.
All the best, the Team at B1 Homes

Matthew G.
Matthew G.Perth, WA

Experience is comfortable and enjoyable, putting the clients first.

The thought of building your first home can be daunting as you take the path to owning your first home. But these guys really do put the client first, take the fear away and make it feel as comfortable and understanding as possible. Would recommend to anyone looking to build/buy.

Hi Matthew,
We really appreciate your feedback, customer service is extremely important to us and we are thrilled to hear you were well supported during the process :) All the best moving into your first home!
All the best,

Sonya Vinen
Sonya VinenPerth, WA

Absolute joy to work with.

We are in Pre construction.
So far has veen very easy to communicate and an enjoyable experience. I will update after the next stage if needed. But so far B1 homes have been amazing to deal with and easily helped with any enquiries we have had during this amazing process.

Hi Sonya,
A positive start to your building experience is exactly what we love to hear! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and now to look forward to the next few stages in building your home.
Kind regards,

Dee Marsh
Dee MarshPerth, WA

Dream

From the very first enquiry posted online B1 homes have been extremely supportive and encouraging. Nothing was to hard for Dave to work through and over come to ensure everthing was stress free and ran smoothly for me. My thanks to Dave M and the B1 team for all your assistance from the beginning. I would recommend Dave and the B1 homes team to anyone who wished to build their home.

Hi Dee,
Thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience with our team and cannot wait to see your home come together over the next few months :) All the best for the future.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

Lorna
LornaPerth, WA

highly recommend B1, great service

Great Build

This was our first time building a house with a company. The design process was made very easy by Josh with help from John and his expertise in 2 storey home builds. Pre-start was an excellent process and Erin was able to visualise the house and assist with further ideas of plan alterations and things that we just hadn't thought of. The house was completed on time and to a very high standard. I have recommended B1 as a builder to any one who asks.

Peta F.
Peta F.Perth, WA

Love B1!!!

After a disastrous 1st try with another company I was introduced to Catherine Smith from B1. From the moment I met her through to how amiable she was to my redesigning of the house and getting it inside my budget, the whole process was dreamlike easy! I am recommending Catherine to everyone! My children and I are loving meeting the site supervisor Matt, the brickmaster John and all the team. I cannot thank John enough for his care and dedication to his craft. I can literally see the care he has taken with my Brickwork. For a first time experience, this has been wonderful. Thank you, B1.

Get quotes

Slab down, smooth sailing so far

I've had a really good experience with B1 Homes so far, I'm at the stage where slab is down and it has cured enough to commence the rest of construction. My sales consultant Catherine Smith has been a big influence in keeping us calm here (1st home buyers), and has communicated with us frequently and much more often than required to. Overall I've been really impressed with their team and would certainly use them again if given the choice.

Fingers crossed the rest of the build goes as smoothly!

Starting over

After meeting with consultants from some other companies I came across Catherine Smith from B1 homes... could not be happier so far with the service she has provided the keeping contact touching base all the understanding Catherine has provided without the must sign pressure everyone else tried to put on. B1 has made it my time not just a rush for a signature. Pre approval now done looking forward to the next phase.
Catherine's personal touch and understanding has really made a difference and she really is an asset to B1.
Highly recommended..

Aris
ArisPerth, WA

DODGY builders ! Never again ! Management is a joke ! Liars the lot of them

Melissa F.
Melissa F.Perth, WA

Absolutely Horrendous People to deal with would never ever use again

They are so not interested in helping you at all once you have signed up had owner supplied items stolen once installed by one of their contractors and they couldnt even be bother to let me know and then wouldnt cover the cost of replacing items as " its not in the contract" Management are rude and obnoxious salesmen are slime balls site supervisor is half decent with a slight care factor more so then the office staff and management. They make a lot of promises and deliver none!!! Most stressful experience of my life dealing with these people. I am dreading having to deal with them after construction if I have any issues which seeing other reviews of them I lmost likely will!!!

Hem
HemPerth, WA

Wish I could rate B1 more highly

fbakar
fbakarPerth, WA

4x2 The Value build

Overall B1 homes were very efficient in completing my home. I am pleased with the customer service provided throughout the build. You get what you pay for per se. Rodney Stone is an asset, he was always reachable for start to finish and thank you Adam Austin for persevering with my financing.

Maurice
MauricePerth, WA

Excellent Builder,value for money,Extremely happy.

Extremely Happy

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Thanks for your review Charmaine! We are so glad that you are extremely happy with your new home. We wish you and your family many happy memories in your new home.

Sincerely,
The B1 Homes Team

Jake M.
Jake M.Perth, WA

Unreal experience

AC and DN
AC and DNPerth, WA

Our perfect build is now our home!

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

The team was fantastic and super helpful, always punctual and very knowledgeable couldnt recommend them more!

The whole build was super high quality and work was completed quickly and with high quality, there werent any hidden fees and everything was explained, the building manager helped explain everything and got everything fixed up early for me, and Jo was extremely helpful and made my building experience great

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Highly recommend B1- excellent from start to finish!

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Dream home

Cannot fault B1 homes with the management of our home and we are always kept informed of the progress of our build. The workmanship and quality of our home is excellent. Everything has been handled very professional and everyone dealing with us has been very obliging even with the smallest of queries. Would build a B1 home again. Thank you B1 homes for making it enjoyable and exciting. Thank you Dave M, Michelle C, Gav and Erin and thanks to let's finance Adam.
Love our house and the quality of the build is excellent. Cost was bang on the quoted price and was a dream to build.

Paramjit
ParamjitPerth, WA

1st Class Builder with a 1st Class Team - Highly Recommended

Emma W.
Emma W.Perth, WA

Exceptional from the start!!

Our experience so far with B1 has been fantastic. Our building consultant Richard is absolutely amazing. He has designed our ideal home to perfection and kept us well within our budget. We have had great financial advise from Adam and we are really looking forward to getting the build started.

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim