B1 Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Build Stage
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Revokes promotions

Revoked a price hold guarantee included in their full circle promotion back in March when PPA was signed. No communication regarding the change and added a 7% price adjustment into my build contract with no consultation. Refused to sign and my concerns were downplayed by sales manager to the point it was condescending. Strongly recommend against engaging with B1 Homes.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Build StagePre-Construction
Joe
Joe

Contract isn't worth paper it's written on.

Save yourself the stress - avoid building with B1. Poor communication, go against plans and tell you they aren't changing it to the plans unless you pay extra money. What is the point of the plans? Contract isn't worth the paper it's written on.

There are a few nice staff trying to help, but end of the day builder wins.

• Plumbing & Waterproofing

Project Home Builders

Find out how B1 Homes compares to other Project Home Builders

Melissa F.
Melissa F.Perth, WA

Absolutely Horrendous People to deal with would never ever use again

They are so not interested in helping you at all once you have signed up had owner supplied items stolen once installed by one of their contractors and they couldnt even be bother to let me know and then wouldnt cover the cost of replacing items as " its not in the contract" Management are rude and obnoxious salesmen are slime balls site supervisor is half decent with a slight care factor more so then the office staff and management. They make a lot of promises and deliver none!!! Most stressful experience of my life dealing with these people. I am dreading having to deal with them after construction if I have any issues which seeing other reviews of them I lmost likely will!!!

Sham
ShamPerth

Terrible

• Build StagePost-Construction

Cheers b.
Cheers b.asked

Hi, i'm WA tafe qualified bricklayer. I'm looking for jobs for myself, if you need more bricklayer, could we talk more, cheers

Dallas
Dallasasked

I am interested to know what additional inclusions B1 can offer us except what they advertise to go out of their way. What did they include for you as a customer?? Thanks in advance

Kate
Kate
Nik I.
Nik I.
Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Get an answer from our members and B1 Homes representatives