• Build Stage

ArisPerth, WA

DODGY builders ! Never again ! Management is a joke ! Liars the lot of them

Melissa F.

Melissa F.Perth, WA

Absolutely Horrendous People to deal with would never ever use again

They are so not interested in helping you at all once you have signed up had owner supplied items stolen once installed by one of their contractors and they couldnt even be bother to let me know and then wouldnt cover the cost of replacing items as " its not in the contract" Management are rude and obnoxious salesmen are slime balls site supervisor is half decent with a slight care factor more so then the office staff and management. They make a lot of promises and deliver none!!! Most stressful experience of my life dealing with these people. I am dreading having to deal with them after construction if I have any issues which seeing other reviews of them I lmost likely will!!!

Home Builders

Find out how B1 Homes compares to other Home Builders

Sham

ShamPerth

Terrible

Build StagePost-Construction

Vhin

Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei

Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie

From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim