B1 Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Flooring

Best sale consultant

Chloe
ChloeWheatbelt, WA

Bad customer service, fairly good build

• Site Admin

Took a long time to write our review. Like our house build

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Good build

The final build by B1 was great. We are very happy with our home. Turned out even better than we expected. No issues with the workers on site, they were all professional & fast working. The completed build happened a lot sooner than expected. Extremely happy so far.
However, we did have several major issues with some of the office staff from start to finish.
There was a huge lack of communication & extreme rudeness from the construction office staff when an issue did arise through the build. After this, it would be hard to say if we would use B1 again. Despite this, we did have 2 great team members, [name removed] & [name removed] who were amazing & so helpful!

• Build StagePost-Construction

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Project Home Builders

Find out how B1 Homes compares to other Project Home Builders

Cheers b.
Cheers b.asked

Hi, i'm WA tafe qualified bricklayer. I'm looking for jobs for myself, if you need more bricklayer, could we talk more, cheers

Dallas
Dallasasked

I am interested to know what additional inclusions B1 can offer us except what they advertise to go out of their way. What did they include for you as a customer?? Thanks in advance

Kate
Kate
Nik I.
Nik I.
Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Get an answer from our members and B1 Homes representatives