B1 Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by B1 Homes

SY Lee
SY Lee

** I am happy to recommend B1 Homes **

B1 Customer ServiceB1 HomesSend a private message

Best choice and decision I’ve ever made!

Nayyer A.
Nayyer A.Perth, WA

Quick and Professional

Simon Evans from B1 homes helped us achieve our goal in a quick and professional manner. From signing contracts, to approval to the pouring of the the slabs was a process that was quick and easy. All this was achieve in less than 2 months. Everything was easy and Simon was with us helping us every step of the way.

ParrishPerth, WA

Building with B1 homes

We are senior citizens planning to down size and settle into an over 55s complex, with all that we require for our final home. We found B1 homes and especially Blake Shuttleworth to be professional, very patient and extremely helpful. Blake explained to us ‘oldies’ in detail, what was required and we appreciated his patience and overall assistance, including numerous trips to our current home in Roleystone. Also the help given to us by the start up girls Cheyenne and her assistant was outstanding. Looking forward to the completion of our new and last home. Many thanks to Blake and B1 homes.
Regards Trevor and Margaret P.

Parrish

Thankyou, for your comments we are also looking forward to the continuation of the build and are more than happy with B1 Homes. Exciting times ahead.
Regards Trevor and Margaret Parrish.

Pina DAmicoPerth, WA

excellent Build and Support

• Timeliness

Build with Blakey

I was nervous as hell when looking for a builder. Then I found Blake at B1.
From the very first time we meet he put my nerves at ease. He was always there to answer any question and had any query or alteration answered and fixed immediately.
He also then put me in touch with Adam Austin who sorted out my finance.
Blake and Adam your absolute legends I can not thank you enough.

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
Khan
KhanPerth, WA

We will definitely recommend to family and friends

Build With Amyn Patel

• Build StageMid-Construction

Very much impressed

Land Settlement was done in January 2022 but here is where my building journey is now. In only 2 months time brick work has been completed .I engaged a building inspector, surprisingly everything was found to be confirming with building standards. They are not just timeous, but they are quality expertise. The team is just amazing. Well done Scott Blatcher and team.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 HomesSend a private message

We appreciate your positive feedback! Amazing result by everyone involved to hit those timeline targets.

Thanks,
The B1 Homes Team

BJN1983
BJN1983Perth, WA

Blake Shuttleworth

A BIG thank you to Blake from B1 Homes who guided us in the right direction of building our very first home.. Blake has been one AWESOME Sales and Design Consultant right from the moment we stepped into his office. Blake has been honest and transparent and has been available to take all our calls and has answered all our questions. B1 Homes,Blake,Nina and Angela have been spectacular in the entire process while our finance was being approved. We look forward to the rest of our building journey and to moving into our new beautiful home.

The perfect build

I am so pleased with the entire building experience with B1 homes.
Great communication between the client liaison, the supervisor and myself.
Fast responses from my client liaison to all of my enquiries.
The supervisor went above and beyond with every step throughout the building process, could not be happier with the way he operates and his professionalism.
Fantastic workmanship by all tradesmen throughout the entire building process.

Ajay
AjayPerth, WA

Very happy with B1 and their quality services

Very professional, knowledgeable team, helpful staff. Highly recommended.Right from the beginning Sam Gusic was so helpful, supportive and proactive in approach. Helped to get things done on time. Very happy about the quality products and quality service. Jo Harris is another wonderful staff helped me about all the queries I have. She is soft spoken and easily approachable. Luke supervisor is very supportive and he make sure everything has done properly.I really enjoyed my home building process with B1.

Great!

Given the shortages of supply, my house was built on time and to a high standard. The process was smooth and easy. Emails were always answered and updates were given consistently. It was great to see the start to finish progress of the build and I'd recommend anyone else wanting to build, to go with B1.