• Build Stage

Build with Blake!

j_t_tomlinson

j_t_tomlinsonPerth, WA

Exactly what I ordered and with great Customer service

B1 have been very good to build with. They have catered for our every need along the journey and have tried very hard to ensure our experience was a good one.

Our house was very different to the standard plan, but B1 managed to design it perfectly. The house is amazing and I would 100% build with them again!

Richard W was our sales agent. I recommend him!

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Jeordie

JeordiePerth, WA

5 Stars is not enough!

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Olivia

Olivia Perth, WA

Extremely proactive and excellent client to builder relationship

Excellent Builder and Team

As a first home buyer and nil knowledge of building , one off my friend referred SURESH SAMA (House and Land Specialist of B1 homes) to start our journey with B1 homes. Suresh was extremely knowledgeable & helpful in changing our home design multiple times and very prompt in communicating to all my queries. B1 homes always exceeded my expectations in delivering the given building schedule.I would highly recommend Suresh & B1 homes team for their Integrity,Quality,Flexibility and Exceptional customer service to anyone who is looking to build a home.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Awesome communication and follow ups!

Team Yap

Team YapWestern Australia

Stress Free and Easy

This is my first time building. I went looking for months at different display homes coming in contact with so many different building companies that would only offer me half of what I wanted on my budget making the whole process so confusing and frustrating. I then meet Blake from B1 Homes after just one conversation I was confident and comfortable that Blake knew what I wanted from my house and land package and in the exact location I wanted. I could not be any happier. From then on it has been open communication and any questions or concerns I have had they have answered without any hesitation not matter how silly on my part. Highly recommended

An Infallible Experience

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for your fantastic review - you have picked an incredible location being so close to the Swan Valley! Enjoy your new home when you move in, especially that big theatre room and scullery! All the best from our team at B1 Homes :)

Find out how B1 Homes compares to other Home Builders

Excellent communication the whole way through the process

Matt McCoy reached out to us after an inquiry online in relation to building our first home. Since the first contact till now, Matt has been informative, professional and easy to deal with the whole way through.

Everyone at B1homes have been awesome to deal with. Their online hub is so easy to use, making the prestart quick and easy.

Would recommend B1homes to anyone looking to build their home.

Etienne O.

Etienne O.Perth, WA

Fate brought us to Blake and we haven't looked back!

Isaac

IsaacPerth, WA

This is one happy chappy

This is my first build and it has gone amazingly. The job is not finished. We started with an amazingly bubbly agent called Melanie. As my lot was a rear entry plot we ended you with a custom build. Mel guided us through the process making it as easy as possible. It ended up giving us a 4 bed, 2 bath house, with one of the biggest on-site I have seen. The build has gone reasonably quickly. The tradesmen who have come onsite have done an amazing job.

UPDATE: The build is now finished and I am over the moon with our NEW HOME.
So happy with how it turned out colour are amazing, house is simplistic, just how we wanted it.

• +9Thumbnail
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Isaac, what a fantastic review! We hear you have a stunning kitchen and scullery in the making for your love of cooking - what a treat in a first home! We wish you many years of happiness in your new home :) From the Team and B1 Homes

Peter Senior

Peter SeniorPerth, WA

B1 homes. Excellent service and product

B1 were awesome in all they did.
Really friendly staff and hassle free service from start to finish. Caring and helpful attitude. Build management was very organised and smooth. Always on time or ahead of time including meetings on site.
I would highly recommend B1 to anyone wanting their own home with minimal troubles

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Peter, we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with our team! We work really hard to make the experience as memorable as possible so thank you for the kind words. Here is to many happy years in your new home, from our team at B1 Homes :)

B1 Blake

B1 BlakePerth, WA

Back on Track

Building a home was a daunting prospect for me as a single parent. After significant changes in my life, I felt like I was back to ‘square one’ and starting all over again. I found myself renting after having been a home owner for 16 years. I had spoken to a few different builders, but instantly felt comfortable and hopeful after meeting Blake from B1 Homes. Blake and the team are ‘down to Earth’, always helpful and reliable. Blake has gone above and beyond to make this process as painless as possible. Thank you B1 for helping me get back on track, and once again be investing in a more secure future for my children, rather than someone elses. So much appreciated, Donna.

Homes for  families

Homes for familiesPerth, WA

Only perfection***B1 homes(Adam A &Greg M)

Building made easy

I went in to building process not knowing a whole lot. Blake helped me along the way with the process by providing me with guidance and honest opinions when came to the picking and choosing of items. Highly recommend having a chat with Blake if you feel the building process can be overwhelming/daunting.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Darryal, we are so happy to hear you were well-guided in the process of building your first home :) You have picked a fantastic location and we are sure your backyard will be BBQ ready in no time! All the best from our team at B1 Homes

Gerrit

GerritPerth, WA

My Baldivis house and land package by B1 homes

Thank you to Blake, Adam and Jo for assisting me in my first home. Blake has been amazing from start of the build all the way to the end. Adam made finance a breeze and you could always get a reply from Jo with updates on the build. A real pleasure all the way.

I have a beautiful 4 bedroom double garage home on a huge 430square block for 350000. Sure it doesn’t have a garden in the back or inside paint yet, but the quality of the build can not be beat. Thank you to everyone involved. Very pleased and could definitely recommend B1 homes

Happy with the Service from Blake at B1 Homes and the Team

We are happy to be working with Blake who has been available to talk about our project any time any day. Our slab has been poured very quick and we are so happy to see the first steps of our build take place. We are exited to see the next step and believe we are well looked after with Blake Shuttleworth. Will update again when the house is all done. Very happy customers considering we have not met Blake yet only chatted on the phone and through email.

Thomas

ThomasPerth, WA

Pre-construction phase of building my first home

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Thomas, that sounds like a fantastic way start to your first build! We are pleased our team has given you the confidence and knowledge and will continue to do so as the build takes shape. Big thanks, the team at B1 Homes :)

First home build

Vhin

Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei

Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie

From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim