Baby Bare The Bare Cub

Baby Bare The Bare Cub (page 2 of 3)

• Comfort
Reyrey28
Reyrey28AU

The price point is perfect for a versatile good performing nappy!

Great product, heaps of fun

carolyne
carolyneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great nappy

Find out how Baby Bare The Bare Cub compares to other Reusable Nappies

I love baby bare nappies!!

I love these nappies they are so thin very cute designs and are so soft!! They are very easy to use and very affordable I find these nappies to be better then some of the other brands I own with an extra booster added they are very adsorbent and the owner is so lovely to deal with! Would defiantly recommend to anyone :)
Affordable, so soft and cute designs

JessieHay
JessieHayBrisbane, 4207

A good every day nappy

I have tried many different MCNs and this is definitely one of the easiest to use and care for. A great basic nappy that is ideal for dads and daycare or just for every day use. OSFM and fits from small babies up to toilet training and very reasonably priced so great for the budget conscious. I also love the fit of these nappies both on my skinny baby and chunky toddler- it fits both equally well. I doubt they would have enough absorbency for night but they are a great nappy for day use. Definitely a fan :)

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Mummy2Jack
Mummy2JackWarrnambool

One of my favourite nappies!

Baby bare are a very affordable nappy and very good quality. They are Very trim for a osfm but they still fit my big 2 1/2 year old boy. They have lots of different options for boosting. We definitely need the extra booster for absorbency though. Available in both PUL and minky in gorgeous colours and prints.
Affordable, trim, beautiful colours, great quality.
Couldn't use as a night nappy but my boy is a very heavy wetter.

YRisto
YRistoSydney

Great product at an affordable price

These nappies perform better than expected, I got them when they were on sale during the Christmas season, so for the price of around $15 each, they were an absolute bargain. The prints are cute, the minky (my first experience of minky) very soft, and as someone else stated, very trim on bub. For my heavy wetter, they only seem to last for about 2 hours before the inserts are soaked, but that's how often we should change bub anyway! Overall, I am very happy with them.
Great fit, trim, economical, versatile with the snap in and pocket option
So far, so good!

jemkins
jemkinsBrisbane

Love our Baby Bares!

EuniceA
EuniceAMELBOURNE

Good workhorse nappy

This nappy is trim and lovely. Soft minky and can be used on a small bub with the snap down. Love the rainbow edges too and beautiful colors. Not absorbent enough for us as a night nappy. Was not a good fit when my son had chunky thighs and very a skinny waist. It does fit better now
Reasonable price, trim
Wasn't a good fit for my chunky boy when he was younger. Not good as a night nappy for us with the snap in and trifold

Jade Stevens
Jade StevensGoonellabah

Only nappy I use now!

I'm new to mcn and was referred to baby bare by my cousin. I have 9month twins and a 2 yo in nappies and I LOVE BABY BARE. I had quite a few to try and Now i have completely swapped to baby bare exclusively for all 3. They dry quickly, clean easily. Have had NO stains or leakage. Wash up perfect and soft every time.
High quality at an affordable price, fits all sizes perfectly.

scrappingcj
scrappingcjTaree

Great value nappy

Great value nappy for around the $20 mark. I love how they have a snap in booster and a pocket to stuff extra boosters in for my heavy wetter.
The owner, Jenny is lovely to deal with, great service. The only thing is that on my 2 year old chubby thigh girl, the snap started to stick into her hip and Jenny sent me some snap covers to pop them on to save the snap socket sticking to my girls hip, i believe now, that they now have a hidden snap to stop this on her newer pattern. Yet to try her new version of this nappy.
Its a great reliable nappy, for a great price.

D_nire
D_nirePerth, WA

Not worth the money

I have had my Baby Bare nappy for only 11 months and it has delaminated. I contacted the place of purchase and was advised that Baby Bare only guarantee their nappies for 6 months!!! I would personally rather spend a few dollars more and get a nappy that is guaranteed to last at least 12 months. Additionally the snap in soaker went out of shape because the bamboo at the back shrunk in the wash meaning the fleece layer on top was creased, which I don't think would have been very comfy for bubs. The minky on these nappies is cheap and as another review said it wears quickly after a few washes. I guess you get what you pay for!
Inexpensive, good colour choice, good fit
Didn't last long, made with cheap materials

Favourite Nappy

A friend of mine put me onto these nappies after I had bought a few more expensive brands. I was pleasantly surprised. For the price, these nappies are amazing. Easy to use, trim fit, bamboo absorbency, 6 month warranty etc etc. They are a perfect fit on our bub, and one of the only OSFM nappies that has well at all stages. These are really absorbent, yet super trim! Love the soft minky and really excited about the new patterns coming out.
Great fit, the price (less then $20 a nappy), easy to use, outlast my other nappies, super soft.

page
pagequeanbeyan

great workhorse nappy

these nappies are fantastic and easy on the budget. I found the snap in boosters edges rubs on my baby's skin making her blister so I need to use the nappies as a pocket instead of an AI2 but that's no issue (and the rubbing of the edges isn't an issue for everyone) I would recommend these nappies, I have been using them for 9-10 months now and they have HEAPS of life left. one of my fave cloth nappies, and I have used many brands over the years.
everything
the snap in booster edges rubs (not a problem for everyone)

Kmaree