Baby Bare The Bare Cub

Baby Bare The Bare Cub

Claire
    ClaireSydney

Not made to last

I loved my nappies initially, although a handful of my inserts have began deteriorating. If this was a result of my wash routine my other 25 nappies would also be deteriorating. Baby Bare claim this is typical wear. The nappies are only covered under warranty for 6 months, despite the face that baby bare claim they will last one child through to toilet training. I will not be buying any more baby bare nappies

D_nire
    D_nirePerth, WA

Not worth the money

I have had my Baby Bare nappy for only 11 months and it has delaminated. I contacted the place of purchase and was advised that Baby Bare only guarantee their nappies for 6 months!!! I would personally rather spend a few dollars more and get a nappy that is guaranteed to last at least 12 months. Additionally the snap in soaker went out of shape because the bamboo at the back shrunk in the wash meaning the fleece layer on top was creased, which I don't think would have been very comfy for bubs. The minky on these nappies is cheap and as another review said it wears quickly after a few washes. I guess you get what you pay for!
    Inexpensive, good colour choice, good fit
    Didn't last long, made with cheap materials

See all Baby Bare The Bare Cub reviews

Ianblueeyes
    Ianblueeyesasked

I don't like their warranty disclaimers. What assurance can you get to return. Applies with issues?

SophieR
    SophieRasked

Which baby bare nappies do people reccomend? I am torn between the bare cub nappies, the teddy bear nappy or the silly bear nappy? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LadyOfThree
    LadyOfThree

I'm all about ease when you are busy for a baby! I preferred my AIO baby bares.

CategoryReusable Nappies