Baby Bare The Bare Cub

Baby Bare The Bare Cub

Okay, not great

I brought these for the price and because a friend recommended them to me . I originally had a second hand pair of pea pods and thought I’d get a different brand to see how they are. I brought the teddy boy trial pack that has the minky outside . The minky material makes my babies skin dry out really bad . They are awkward to clip and I find they smell of pee really quick even when the nappy isn’t full. They hold a decent amount of liquid but not as much as other nappies. They aren’t a bad nappy for the price . But I would t recommended them at all. I tried to email the company with my problems but I didn’t even bother responding but it just sounded like that there was no possible way the nappy could effect any baby.

See all Baby Bare The Bare Cub reviews

Ianblueeyes
    Ianblueeyesasked

I don't like their warranty disclaimers. What assurance can you get to return. Applies with issues?

SophieR
    SophieRasked

Which baby bare nappies do people reccomend? I am torn between the bare cub nappies, the teddy bear nappy or the silly bear nappy? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LadyOfThree
    LadyOfThree

I'm all about ease when you are busy for a baby! I preferred my AIO baby bares.

CategoryReusable Nappies