Baby Bare The Bare Cub

Baby Bare The Bare Cub

JessieHay

JessieHayBrisbane, 4207

A good every day nappy

I have tried many different MCNs and this is definitely one of the easiest to use and care for. A great basic nappy that is ideal for dads and daycare or just for every day use. OSFM and fits from small babies up to toilet training and very reasonably priced so great for the budget conscious. I also love the fit of these nappies both on my skinny baby and chunky toddler- it fits both equally well. I doubt they would have enough absorbency for night but they are a great nappy for day use. Definitely a fan :)

YRisto

YRistoSydney

Great product at an affordable price

These nappies perform better than expected, I got them when they were on sale during the Christmas season, so for the price of around $15 each, they were an absolute bargain. The prints are cute, the minky (my first experience of minky) very soft, and as someone else stated, very trim on bub. For my heavy wetter, they only seem to last for about 2 hours before the inserts are soaked, but that's how often we should change bub anyway! Overall, I am very happy with them.
    Great fit, trim, economical, versatile with the snap in and pocket option
    So far, so good!

EuniceA

EuniceAMELBOURNE

Good workhorse nappy

This nappy is trim and lovely. Soft minky and can be used on a small bub with the snap down. Love the rainbow edges too and beautiful colors. Not absorbent enough for us as a night nappy. Was not a good fit when my son had chunky thighs and very a skinny waist. It does fit better now
    Reasonable price, trim
    Wasn't a good fit for my chunky boy when he was younger. Not good as a night nappy for us with the snap in and trifold

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Baby Bare The Bare Cub compares to other Reusable Nappies

Great value for money

I purchased a few of these and I'm quiet happy they are a bit cheaper then similar minky nappies . They are reliable and good one size fit. i have found they do wear a bit after a few washes but are still a good value for money nappy that I would recommend them especially for anyone just starting out .
    Cheap enough to build up your stash but still nice enough to show off
    A bit of pilling not as soft on the inside after a few washes

Great Nappy

I started using these nappies through my sister in law and found them really good. They are easy to use, are very reliable, come in a wide range of colours, and are comfortable for bubs. The customer service from the store is also excellent, with speedy communication and fast postage
    Reliabke, easy to use
    Not the best night nappy- I found it could leak overnight