Baby Barn Discounts

Baby Barn Discounts (page 2 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

4.9

satisfied with my purchase

would definitley buy again from here ive been looking for an inner tube for my old mountain buggy for a long time. fast an hassle free service

Perfect product, fast delivery

One of the only places that sold old pram parts at a very decent price, and within Australia. The wheels turned up fast and work great, a very big thanks!

just a lovely experience

Thank you for straight forward help and advice! No hard sells, just genuine comparisons:-) I felt so comfortable with the whole experience! All questions were answered and the product knowledge was very impressive!

Kyrie

KyrieMackay

Exactly what we need!

Fast delivery to north qld and works perfect! Thank you so much exactly as described and a little gift makes for better customer service! A+

Perfect :)

Exactly what I wanted thank you very much, fast delivery, highly recommended, would definitely buy again from here :) can't wait for him to wear them to his friends party

Just what I wanted!

I recently bought 2 baby bouncer mesh, and the product arrived in a matter of days. I'm very happy with the customer service and would definitely recommend baby barn discounts to everyone.

Speedy delivery, beautiful wooden mobile

The product arrived 2 days after purchasing on the Internet. Lovley mobile. Very happy with the product. Colours are bright and the wooden characters are lovley. My 4 month old son adores this product

Excellent.

Goods arrived as described and in perfect condition. Delivery time was under 5 days including the weekend. Amazing will be looking these guys up again.

Cube Money Boxes

Items arrived well under a week from the original ordering date. No issues, communication great. Great postage rate for two items. Very happy. Love being able to pay by PayPal.

Ev L

Ev L

Super quick delivery

I've been burnt recently buying products at online shops that I'd never really heard of, but the one thing that really comforted me when shopping at this site was that all products listed on the website are in stock. My product arrived via courier within 2 days of purchasing, the shipping costs were very reasonable, and I also received a small surprise gift. A really excellent shopping experience, and I would not hesitate to recommend Baby Barn Discounts. Will definitely be shopping here again.

So quick and efficient!!

Very few online stores had the correct sized change table mat that I was after and I decided go purchase it from here. Was so happy I did! The quickest delivery ever! And the product was exactly what I wanted! Will definitely purchase from them again!

Great service, fast delivery, easy transaction

I bought bambino mio nappy covers and discount barn did a good price, fast delivery and good email reply time.

Very happy!

We ordered a Infa Secure - Safety Grip Belt Clamp for our capsule.
Order was placed on the 27th May & we just received it today, 31st May.
We are in WA so I'm impressed with the speed of delivery & it is exactly as described online!

One of the few online stores that had the part I was looking for and very quick delivery. Would happily recommend.

Karen

KarenLaunceston, TAS

Great service, quick postage

After looking every where for a particular stuffed toy, I found it online here. I as really pleased with the quick postage of the item and impressed that they added a small gift for their thanks. Such a lovely thought. Thank you.

Find out how Baby Barn Discounts compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Excellent product and service.

Purchased a baby memory book online and product quality was fantastic. It was shipped immediately and received very quickly. Very happy with quality and timely service.

Gillian

GillianRutherford

Fantastic!

100% + satisfied with my purchase of the Elephant Pram Liner! I sent emails asking several questions and each email responded to. I had asked if it would fit a particular pram and the seller (didn't have to) tested it out for me. I was so happy when seller went out of their way to do that.
Yesterday I placed the order and this morning I received it! OMGosh I was beyond thrilled.. I couldn't believe how fast the delivery was and just in time to give it to my new nephew :) Thank you thank you thank you for your customer service. You have made me a very happy customer and will definitely recommend this business to future mummies/ daddies to be and even existing parents :)

Wonderful sellers, great items.

Baby Barn Discounts provided my husband and I with adapters to suit our existing capsule to fit our new pram for our second child. We had been having extreme trouble sourcing a solution and with Baby Barn Discounts found easily on their website. Ordered late on Sunday night, we live in rural Victoria and collected parcel midday today, only two days later. Very, very impressed. Will definitely be shopping with them again. Thanks so much Baby Barn Discounts.

Professional, efficient, fast.

Purchased from Baby Barn Discounts as the britax adapters for city mini gt to fit safe and sound capsule are very hard to find. BBD was very helpful on the phone, package arrived the following day in Perth from Tweed heads after only ordering at about 10 am. Very happy with product, delivery and a little suprise gift. Thankyou would recommend very highly and would order from them again without hesitation!

Jaacca

JaaccaCanberra

Great online store

I was buying my baby a Sippy cup and wanted to buy from a reputable online store. So many online baby stores have terrible reviews so it was great to read good reviews on this site. Baby barn discounts did not disappoint. I received the product quickly and it was exactly what I ordered. I would definitely buy from them again.