4.9

97% · 1173 · 2%

Catherine A
Catherine A
  Baby Barn Discounts

Great service, fast delivery, easy transaction

I bought bambino mio nappy covers and discount barn did a good price, fast delivery and good email reply time.

Jodi B
Jodi BPerth, WA3 posts

Very happy!

We ordered a Infa Secure - Safety Grip Belt Clamp for our capsule.

Order was placed on the 27th May & we just received it today, 31st May.

We are in WA so I'm impressed with the speed of delivery & it is exactly as described online!

Jodie
Jodie
  Baby Barn Discounts

One of the few online stores that had the part I was looking for and very quick delivery. Would happily recommend.

Karen
KarenLaunceston, TAS2 posts

Great service, quick postage

After looking every where for a particular stuffed toy, I found it online here. I as really pleased with the quick postage of the item and impressed that they added a small gift for their thanks. Such a lovely thought. Thank you.

Cameron
Cameron

Excellent product and service

Purchased a baby memory book online and product quality was fantastic. It was shipped immediately and received very quickly. Very happy with quality and timely service.

Gillian
GillianRutherford

Fantastic!

100% + satisfied with my purchase of the Elephant Pram Liner! I sent emails asking several questions and each email responded to. I had asked if it would fit a particular pram and the seller (didn't have to) tested it out for me. I was so happy when seller went out of their way to do that.

Yesterday I placed the order and this morning I received it! OMGosh I was beyond thrilled.. I couldn't believe how fast the delivery was and just in time to give it to my new nephew :) Thank you thank you thank you for your customer service. You have made me a very happy customer and will definitely recommend this business to future mummies/ daddies to be and even existing parents :)

Josce
Josce

Wonderful sellers, great items

Baby Barn Discounts provided my husband and I with adapters to suit our existing capsule to fit our new pram for our second child. We had been having extreme trouble sourcing a solution and with Baby Barn Discounts found easily on their website. Ordered late on Sunday night, we live in rural Victoria and collected parcel midday today, only two days later. Very, very impressed. Will definitely be shopping with them again. Thanks so much Baby Barn Discounts.

Roch
Roch

Professional, efficient, fast

Purchased from Baby Barn Discounts as the britax adapters for city mini gt to fit safe and sound capsule are very hard to find. BBD was very helpful on the phone, package arrived the following day in Perth from Tweed heads after only ordering at about 10 am. Very happy with product, delivery and a little suprise gift. Thankyou would recommend very highly and would order from them again without hesitation!

Jaacca
JaaccaCanberra4 posts

Great online store

I was buying my baby a Sippy cup and wanted to buy from a reputable online store. So many online baby stores have terrible reviews so it was great to read good reviews on this site. Baby barn discounts did not disappoint. I received the product quickly and it was exactly what I ordered. I would definitely buy from them again.

Bern
BernSydney

Amazing service!

I needed a new wheel for our pram after a blow out - literally ordered online yesterday and hubby just installed the new wheel tonight in time for my morning walk to the coffee shop! That is what I call amazing customer service. More so because I attempted first to get one from the maker of the pram and was advised it would be 4 - 6 weeks before I received it..................Baby Barn Discounts came through and we thank you for it :)

Gac
Gac
  Baby Barn Discounts

Great experience sourcing a difficult to find pram accessory

Having tried a few baby stores including the larger chains, I couldn't get hold of a tyre tread for my pram, being told they were out of stock everywhere and there was a 6 week lead time to get one. Not being able to use the pram for 6 weeks wasn't an option for me (heavy baby, bad back) so I googled the exact tread I needed and Baby Barn came up. the lady was really helpful, she confirmed she had exactly the right size etc and told me I'd have it within a couple days. which is saying something cos we now live in regional Australia. Sure enough it arrived in 2 days and my bub was back in the pram! thrilled to have found them and saved myself 6 weeks of carrying around my 1 yr old baby! Great service, speedy delivery.

Lorraines
Lorraines

Perfection

Bought an item online. Very helpful in choosing the right item then fast as delivery. Happy to recommend!! No hassle purchase. Great price.

CHRIS W
CHRIS WNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Absolutely fantastic

Bought an item for my daughter online and the delivery was lightning fast, price was cheaper than most big brand stores and quality was tops as well. Highly recommended.

Vanessa
Vanessa3 posts
  Baby Barn Discounts

Wish there were more like this!

After have a run of terrible online experiences Baby Barn Discounts were amazing. Products are fantastic. Delivery was great. Will be busing again from them.

Nat
NatMelbourne
  Baby Barn Discounts

Excellent super fast service!

Baby Barn Discounts were the only place in Australia (online and instore) I could find with current stock of the musical cot mobile I needed. I telephoned Baby Barn Discounts to make sure they had the item currently in stock before I purchased it from their website. The lady I spoke to on the phone was very nice and ensured that she would put my item aside straight away as there was only 1 left on the shelf. I ordered the mobile and a stuffed toy that afternoon and to my complete surprise they arrived first thing the next morning excellently packaged - I couldn't believe how fast the delivery was! Fantastic work Baby Barn Discounts!

Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

This is perfect

Just received Porta cot water resistant mattress protector (embossed sheep). Fast and great friendly service. This is just perfect. Thanks Baby Barn discounts will recommend you.

Moxie
Moxie
  Baby Barn Discounts

Amazingly fast and super value

I ordered the travel system adaptors for my pram from Baby Barn Discounts - they were offering this product at half the price that I had seen it anywhere else. Thought I would check the rest of the store products in case there was anything else that was on my shopping list and lo and behold they also were stocking the cup holder I wanted for the pram (need my coffee!) I ordered these on a Saturday afternoon and they arrived on Tuesday morning, professionally packaged and with a small free gift which prompted customers to leave a review. This small business is doing everything exactly right to ensure continued success and happy customers. Thank you - this will be the first place I look next time I need something baby related!

andres369
andres369Sydney Surrounds, NSW8 posts
  Baby Barn Discounts

Fast service and great prices

We order a britax organiser and it arrived super-fast, I am so happy with the service provided and the great prices..

Kat
KatBotany

Super fast!

Can not believe how fast shipping was! Purchased a bouncinette cover and couldn't be happier. The special touch of adding free baby wipes was a bonus

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience!

Great prices, and really fast delivery! I live in regional QLD and even with shipping costs my item was cheaper than elsewhere and arrived the next day! Will definitely get my repeat custom. :)

Mel
MelLake Cathie2 posts

Fantastic!

These change table mat covers are really soft and are excellent quality. They are reasonably priced and shipped overnight. Thank you Baby Barn Discounts for such an easy and pleasant transaction. I won't hesitate to do business again.

Linda S
Linda SPerth, WA3 posts

Happy with Purchase

Recently bought a Dr Brown's training cup from Babybarndiscount. Great service...speedy postage and delivery...very pleased with this purchased! Would definitely buy from these guys again.

Chrisso1
Chrisso13 posts

Excellent Service

Amazing service, simple and straight forward ordering. Ordered Thursday night late on doorstep first thing Monday morning. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to order anything for the little ones and need it prompt. Will be back again and will be telling friends as well.

Lucy
Lucy

Exceptionally prompt

Product delivered the next day, amazing as we live on an island. Car seat adapter was described very well on site, others have been really confusing!! Thanks.

Cat
Cat

Very impressed with service

I am so impressed with how quickly the product I ordered arrived - the very next day!

I ordered via Ebay and the site was able to tell me exactly how many were left in stock. This is after mucking around with another supplier who confessed to not having any stock after I had made the purchase.

I am very happy to recommend!

Judith
Judith
  Baby Barn Discounts

Exactley what i was looking for

Product arrive according to the tracking, it was well packed and arrived in perfect order. Phone enquiry was promptly and accurately answered. Online service was very easy to navigate.

Bec
Bec

Excellent service

Bought a discontinued window shade that I couldn't get anywhere else for a great price. Received it in the mail 2 days later. Service was excellent.,

Holly
Holly

Why shop anywhere else?

I wish I knew about this place sooner! All the best brands and quality at awesome prices, and very fast delivery. Can't go past Baby Barn Discounts!!

Louise
Louise
  Baby Barn Discounts

Great Customer Service & Fast Shipping!

Purchased a Britax Click & Go Adaptor and a Click & Go Receiver for The Unity Capsule & my Baby Jogger City Mini.. Bought through Ebay was able to ring and add one of the products to the order, talked everything through on the phone, Lots of knowledge and great Service. Next day delivery from NSW to Perth. Thank you very much :)

Sammie
Sammie

Great Product

Such a great product and very fast shipping!! We placed an order late Thursday night and we received it this morning. I love that we were able to support a small business. :)

Delia
DeliaBrisbane

Change mat cover

Bought off eBay, arrived within a couple of days. Awesome covers, fast shipping, good quality. Would definitely recommend to others.

Lauren
Lauren
  Baby Barn Discounts

Great products & fast shipping!

Great range of products, delivered very quickly to a remote area. Very happy with this store, I will definitely shop here again!

Jay. W
Jay. W

Great

Ordered a product through EBay and it arrived very quickly and was exactly as described. Very impressed with the service.

Christine
Christine2 posts
  Baby Barn Discounts

A great online store with a great range and great prices

This store was great. A great range of products and really smooth ordering system. Quick and reasonable delivery. the products I wanted were not available many places in Australia so I am so thankful that they had them!!

MrsKT57
MrsKT57Melbourne2 posts
  Baby Barn Discounts

Good prices, website ordering easy

Got exactly what I needed, as described. Website made it easy to find what I needed with good info (sizes, materials etc), and parcel arrived quickly. Prices very reasonable - cheaper than many other places.

Ang_m_1977
Ang_m_1977Sydney

Very impressed!

I bought an item from their ebay store and was pleasantly surprised to recieve it the next day. Very impressed

Punit Kanwar
Punit KanwarSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Baby Barn Discounts

Ordered off them for the first time. Order came in as described. Quick and easy. Simple transaction as it should be.

Gina
Gina
  Baby Barn Discounts

Great Products And Really Really Quick Delivery!

Looked online for mountain buggy storm cover for days and baby barn discount was the cheapest. I paid $9 delivery to get it to Albany Western Australia and it arrived within three days!!! AMAZING!

Vance H
Vance H

Excellent service

Bought a replacement installation kit for my dreambaby security gate. The service was quick, efficient and the item arrived within 3 business days of ordering

Mia O
Mia OCaulfield South, VIC2 posts
  Verified Baby Barn Discounts

Brilliant service, super fast delivery!

I ordered a replacement wheel for my Mountain Buggy pram online and it arrived within a couple of days to Melbourne from Qld. Very impressed. Thank you! :)