Online store, Physical store

4.9

Had to chase shipping

Placed an order online. I had to email to follow up shipping when I hadn’t received a shipping number for almost a week.
No follow up, or apology.
At least I have a shipping number now.
Very disappointing!

Baby Barn Discounts D.Baby Barn Discounts
Craig

Craig

Deceptive pricing

It's bad enough going through 90% of a purchase before the shipping price is revealed, but Baby Barn goes one step further by advertising prices that are ex-GST (but without indicating that is the case) and then you find at the completion of checkout that GST is then added to both that item price and the shipping charges. Baby Barn needs to be up front at the beginning - it's clearly a deceptive trading practice and I think its actually illegal for retail prices to be advertised in that way. Shameful conduct and no need for it. I cancelled the online order and went elsewhere for the item I was after.

Baby Barn Discounts D.Baby Barn Discounts

Terrible in store service

Booked in to have a capsule check... Waited in store for fifteen mins before anyone even acknowledged us. Other customers walked in after us, asking for a capsule check (without appt) and the young man assisted. It was another customer that said to the staff that we'd been in there longer then them and the staff said in a brash manner 'I'm busy and will deal with them after'. We walked out in disgust!

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Barn Discounts compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Emily3195

Emily3195Coolangatta

Great prices online but differ instore, Service also needs improvement!