Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

• Comfort
mmmtahnee
mmmtahneeAU

Good

I'm really impressed with these nappies. My daughter has been wearing them since she was a week old, and we've never had any problems. Having to use a cover is occasionally a hassle, and their trickier to use for grandparents who aren't used to them, but it's totally worth it for a nappy that's kind to baby and very economical.
Have never had a leak using these nappies. Fit well, are very soft and fit baby for long time. Easy to wash.
A bit bulky and fiddly to begin with, and extra cover can be a slight hassle - but worth it.

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

celestialstarco
celestialstarco

OK

I don't mind having a few of these in my stash, but I wouldn't buy them again. They're far too bulky, and it's hard to get a good fit on my daughter.
hardwearing. bamboo. the brand. can get these pretty cheaply on special or second hand. one size fits all. good quality
fabric, bulk and fit.

LittleDCJ
LittleDCJAU

I really like fitted nappies for day naps witha PUL cover and overnight with a woolen cover. The snaps help you get the right fit for your child. One downfall for cloth nappies is that overtime the elastic degrades and no longer gives a snug fit around the legs or back. Unless this is repaired it is no use using the nappy as you will get leaks. The bamboo is a very absorbent material and great for long naps with a cover.
Great fit
Newborn to toilet training
Bamboo material great for the skin and absorbency
Bamboo boosters help adjust absrbency
Reusuable
Great second hand market for cloth nappies
Need a cover
Elastic can degrade
Need washing

NinaJay
NinaJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

For the price, they are a good, reliable, easy to use nappy. BabyBeeHinds are a great company and I would recommend all of their products.

I wasn't a fan of fitted nappies and cover in the end so there are better options (for us) out there.
Easy to use. Good fit. Very absorbent.
Overall good fitted nappy
They become 'crunchy' over time and don't feel so nice.
The elastic does go in them but you get a fair bit of life out of them.
As they are a snap nappy, sometimes it is hard to get a good fit and they weren't good for my skinny legged baby until she got a lot bigger

witchesfalls
witchesfallsAU

i think these are a great buy and have recommended them to many friends. i love how easy they are to use and the price is reasonable. they have lasted well and are still good after more than 2 years.
i love the ease of use and the lack of velcro - the studs mean they stay in better condition for longer. they are fantastic for overnight use as they are really absorbent.
only problem is when it is very wet or cold, the drying time can be 48 hours or so. not good if you have a limited number in your stash.

Great quality nappy for birth to potty and great value if you go with a bulk package from someone like [url censored]
easy to use, works really well, absorbent, washes well, good value
when my little got big they were more tight on him than another brand I use but all in all great

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
ghlbark
ghlbarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad

rcoleman
rcoleman

I love, love, LOVE these nappies! They're incredibly soft, easy to take care of and you get that warm, fuzzy feeling from knowing you're doing something good for the environment by using them.
Gorgeously soft and very absorbent. This nappy is able to be boosted to customise to your child. It can be used during the day or overnight.
There's not much that I dislike, but it's a little bulky. Also, my baby doesn't like the feel of wetness against her skin, so I need to used a microfleece liner so she couldn't feel it. As they're bamboo, they can also take a little longer to dry.

lazydayz
lazydayz

Terrible

Husband hated it , refused to use it, found it was bulky, between the legs, took 2 days to dry !!!

The colour range was good, it seems to small to fit a toddler so I found it a waste of money, good thing was I could sell it off easily.
not a lot to be honest
bad fit on my newborn was so bulky he was bow legged, complicated to learn to use

iluvbread
iluvbreadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

totaltobie
totaltobie

Wish I bought more of these nappies. They are really easy to use, wash and dry. My baby looks really cute wearing these plus I save lots of money not having to buy disposables.
Very easy to use, very cute, fits well, doesn't need a cover, heaps of nice colours to choose from.

philippa
philippa

I have used these on my baby from 10 weeks, he is now 16 weeks. They are the first and only cloth nappies I use (as well as the BBH multi-fits).They are easy to use once you are used to it, they fit under his clothes (although are bulkier than disposables - to be expected) and I have only had the very odd leak (less leaks than disposables though!). They wash well, and I look forward to using them for a long time yet.
One size fits from birth to toilet training, soft natural fibres, used with the PUL covers from BBH = no leaks!
Nothing yet.

apiranamama
apiranamama

Fantastic nappies allround. Make these nappies at least half of your stash. Excellent for nap time and overnight, and you can use the boosters with all your other nappies. Along with the reasonable pricing and excellent customer service from baby beehinds its hard to do better.
Very good quality and great price. These nappies never leak and are hard wearing. You get two boosters with them which are really handy- you can even team them with other nappies in your stash.
They are a little slower to dry than cotton nappies but you have to expect that with an absorbant nappy.

ruthieroo
ruthieroo

Good

Really like them, esp. for naps/long sleeping stretches and paired with a wool cover. No leaks. I guess they are "bulky" but that is of no concern to me or my babies so no complaints there. They line dry quite quickly for me. Really happy with them overall.
have lasted several years and children--washed and worn well. Very absorbent and the snap in boosters mean they wash up and dry quite well. they snap down to a very small size.
I haven't found them AS great once baby gets bigger/on last snap setting--they don't seem to be as long fitting as some other one size fits most nappies.

shellfreak
shellfreak

Terrible

I tried using these nappies when I first brought my newborn home but they were so big and bulky I ended up using disposables. When I went back to these reusable cloth nappies several months later I was hoping they would be usable but then I still found them to be bulky and they leaked repeatedly, so I ended up selling them on Ebay. While they luckily do have a good resale value, I decided to ditch the idea of using cloth not long after.
Not many, they leak a lot.
Leak too often and very bulky on little babies. Not worth the cost.

baxlaika
baxlaika

amanda_01
amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

Good

These are a brilliant overnight nappy, I've never had a leak from one (using mostly wool covers overnight/PUL during the day). They are a little bit bulky and give a mushroom butt appearance, but didn't seem to bother my baby at all, in fact having a rounded butt helped her to roll more easily, which makes her happy. The bamboo is really nice and soft, and although it takes a fair while to dry, is not too bad.
Lovely and soft and SO super absorbent
Slightly bulky, particularly on newborns, takes quite a long time to dry, have to use a cover.

bluemobi
bluemobi

I call these my "bullet proof" nappy. If I think my son is going to have a big sleep overnight, this is the nappy I choose. Even if it gets quite wet, it has never leaked (and some others I have do leak). Choose a good cover to go overtop and these are fantastic. The nappy is bulky compared with other MCNs, but at home overnight... who cares?? I am more interested in a comfy bub and no leaks.

Drying time is average (not the best, not the worst) and they come out nice and soft after line-drying. Haven't had any problems with staining and they look good after a number of washes.
These are so absorbent! Super soft. I used them right from birth - perfect as a night nappy.
Very bulky compared with others in my nappy stash.

mrsjohno
mrsjohno

I use these at night time for their excellent absorbency. I used to use them through the day as well, but I find putting one on a day is enough as my son flips over at any given chance! I use these with the night time booster and the smooth cover (not wool as recommended) and almost never have leaks. I say almost never, because if he wakes a lot during the night and feeds a lot then the nappy may leak. My son has never had nappy rash as there are no chemicals etc and love their softness.
absorbency
getting two layers on a bub who likes to flip!

lozz57
lozz57

Fantastic nappy! I've used these nappies for two children and I've never had a leak. They are easy to use and very absorbant. They were a little bulky on the children when they were little but they quickly grew into them and it was great not to have to buy new sized nappies every time they had a growth spurt.
super absorbant, differnt sized pads can be snapped in easily, great for night time
press studs can be fiddly in the middle of the night, velcro would be better

heytherek
heytherek

Terrible

I would not recommend these nappies. They just repeatedly leaked when I used them and ended up causing a lot of extra washing. I just could not rely on them to work even though I liked the look and feel of them. They also look very bulky on.
The nappies look and feel nice while on and wash really well, retaining their colour and look. Are made of good fabrics and dry very quickly.
I tried these nappies with my baby but they did not fit very well until he was several months old and then repeatedly leaked so I ended up sending them back to the store and getting a refund. The amount of washing required is also a pain when you have a new baby in the household.

tracy433
tracy433

I love , love these nappies ! The price is unbeatable , they wash up great . The fit on my baby then toddler was great value for money & they have a wide range of colours . I love how they offer layby & their specials are excellent . Customer service is second to none . I would only use these MCN LOVE THEM !
Fantastic value , great quality lush colours . Quick drying , fit right through from newborn to toilet training .
I don't really have any cons for these nappies .

skivvy01
skivvy01WA, 6162

Good

I would recommend these nappies over the hemp ones for absorbency. They high absorbency makes them very slow to dry although it gets easier in summer. Five minutes in the dryer after taking them off the line makes them all nice and fluffy. I found them a bit bulky on my baby when he was very small, because of this I started using them more when he was about 2 months old. I only use the Bamboo nappies for night time and use a more compact terry fitted nappy with a booster or a regular flat nappy in the day for a better fit.
This is a great absorbent night time nappy. Good adjustable fit and I like that you can move the absorbency to where it's needed.
It takes a long time to dry

LotteBum