Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

• Comfort
bex879
bex879

I love these, I use them half of the time for my boy and disposables the rest of the time. I have found them much better than Pea Pods (they leaked). Although they are bulky I think this may be a good thing for when he starts to walk as there will be some cushioning for when he falls down.
Great colours, very absorbent (have not had any leaks)

awennaturals
awennaturals

Whistletips
Whistletips

I would thoroughly recommend these nappies. I started using them with my bub even as a two-week old as my supplier suggested tucking in the frills for a newborn which I found worked for a better fit. They are ultra-absorbent but be prepared for the long drying time!
Great absorbency, I have never had a leak with these nappies! Very good quality cloth nappy.
They take a full day to dry in the sun due to the absorbency of the nappy

amygrant
amygrant

Good

These are great nappies, but they are so expensive to purchase I would be certain that you are going to use cloth nappies before spending the money.
A very neat cloth nappy, and just about anyone can figure it out. Great if you are using cloth and the person babysitting is scared they won't be able to do it. I found these easier to put on at night time, when I'm tired, than any other type of nappy, even a disposable. I also love the bright colours.
Not quite as absorbent as I would have liked. Don't get me wrong I love this nappy, but would still like it to be more absorbent. It can also be a pain having to use a nappy cover too. Also these nappies are quite expensive. It isn't preferable to soak the nappies.

calinkal
calinkalPerth, WA

Fun, user friendly, great for the environment-my favourite MCN! Get great discounts when buying bulk from the website which is great and you can layby as well.
Everything is great about this modern cloth nappy-great price, quality and value for money. Easy to use and is great for an overnight nappy. I have used these for two kids and I am addicted!
sometimes the snaps make the fit difficult. I miss the coloured bamboo-they are only available in natural now :(

photocat
photocat

OK

We use a couple of these as night nappies and they are very absorbent. But the rise is very low on my baby and while he's tall, he's certainly not off the scale. And I tend to find the legs are tight while the waist gapes a little, as I can only get the waist done up on the very last snap. Most other nappies in my stash fit well, so I think it's the cut of these rather than the shape of my child. I would not buy more, as they just don't fit my child well.
Very absorbent, cute colours.
A low rise, an odd fit on my baby, would prefer velcro instead of snaps for a better fit.

morgannrose
morgannrose

OK

I purchased 3 of these nappies before my daughter was born with the intention of getting more once I had trialled them on her. However I could never get a good fit and have found my square terry toweling nappies to be far easier to use. I also purchased a number of bamboo booster squares from babybeehinds that I use all the time and find to be excellent.
Bamboo is super soft and absorbent.
No matter how many times I have tried over the last 9 months I can not get these nappies to fit my daughter. They are too loose and or tight in all the wrong places. She is on the small side for her age but I would not say she is an unusaul shape.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
razco
razcoSydney, NSW

I adore these nappies. I use them daily with my son and will buy them again when I need to top up our nappy collection. They are a fantastic fit and made from a gorgeous fabric. Thoroughly recommend them.
They are so soft! Wonderfully absorbent and so easy to adjust making them usable for babies varying size. They fit snugly around the leg preventing leaks or mess escaping. They wash well and stay soft. The different inserts make them adjustable for your babies varying needs.
They take a really long time to dry - even in Summer.

heidijaneh
heidijaneh

Bad

ashtonsmum
ashtonsmum

Baby Beehinds are my favourite cloth nappy - the prices are great - colours are gorgeous, and most importantly the cusotmer service is excellent. I would recommend these to anyone - only tip is to stock up on them as they are quite often sold out.
they are a OSFM so most children will wear them from newborn til toilet training. Price is good too. Baby Beehinds also have excellent customer service.
They are a bit tricky for my husband to work out with all the snaps. They also take a while to dry so I tend to not use them when its going to take a few days to dry.

lisasmith
lisasmithVictoria

I love the beehinds bamboo. I have definitely got my money back for these by saving so much not buying disposables for daytime use. They only need to be rinsed if dirty and then sit in a bucket without water until you are ready to wash a load. Definitely give them a try.
Easy to use when you get the hang of it
Saves you money after initial outlay
I can't use them at night even with the night booster. It's too long against daughters skin.

katpaul
katpaul

I love these nappies. They work. They are easy to use and wash well. They do take time to dry but we just allowed for that. Gentle on babies skin and good for the environment. And fun colours!!! These absorb so well. Bamboo is a wonderful fibre. An easy introduction to cloth nappies and a nappy I am happy to recomend as it works well.
Easy to use. One size fits most so more economical than buying sized nappies. Bamboo is wonderfully absorbent. Never any leaks with this nappy. Wonderful to know that there is no waste.
none. these wore so well I am saving them for our next babe.

JHCopeland
JHCopeland

OK

Pretty good nappy, lasts and lasts there for value for money. they do stain making them look a bit manky. Sometimes hard to get as they are very popular. when they have a wee i them they go particularlly hard which i wouldnt imagin would be very comfy. Because of the bright colours and bulkyness they can be seen under clothes. eg have to wear a larger size trousers to accomodate the nappy. Other wise very happy. Little tip never leave them wet they disintergrate after a while!
Great, doesn't leak, doesn't hold smell, one size fits most!
stains easily. Elastic in legs "goes".

MissBehave
MissBehave

This is the best value for money nappy I have found, as it comes with 2 inserts and is a one-size fit.
I would recommend this any day of the week!
Dries quickly (about 1-2 hours in the sun or overnight when turned inside).
Never leaks.
My baby has not had a red bottom at all.
Adjustable sizing from newborn. Choice of nappy cover (PUL or wool)
Comes with 2 inserts included in the price, these are great to use in other pocket nappies. I have only used the small insert in this nappy.
It is not made in Australia
They can get a bit stiff, but half an hour in a drier fixes that.However they do not dry well in a clothes drier -has to be line dried

cassinator
cassinator

Cadesmum
Cadesmum

kszan
kszan

Good

These are fantastic modern cloth nappies and I recommend them to anyone who will listen! The outlay can seem big but when you do the maths they are pretty good value for money. plus, they do sell ok second hand, believe it or not. They have lasted well despite much use for about 13 months.
very absorbent, soft (it treated well), saves you heaps of money in the long run, feel better against baby's skin
nothing. just the act of squirting and washing nappies - but I've had two in nappies together for more than a year - can get tiring. but i cant blame the nappies for this.

elle_b
elle_b

Tassiegrl
Tassiegrl

conky_audio
conky_audio

These are 100% the best cloth nappies you can get, I have used them for over 4 years on 2 children and have tried alot of differnt types but always come back to these. SOme others out there have prettier prints etc but I for one would rather an affordable product that works.
these are the best of the best (and I have used most well known cloth brands. No leaks, super absorbant and cheap too, especially if you purchased through a product demonstrator
nothing really, a little long to dry but thats what you get for absorbency

Al2703
Al2703

Great re-usable nappy. I love the bright colours available in the PUL covers and the bamboo nappy itself is so soft against bubs skin. There are plenty of press-studs to help make a perfect fit and the wool covers at night help keep baby a bit dryer. I recommend them to all my friends who are mums.
The press-stud fasteners have allowed us to use them right from newborn. The care instructions sound complicated but are not at all difficult to care for. They come up clean every time, and can go in the dryer on wet days. Very absorbent.
They take a long time to dry - a whole day in winter plus another half hour in the dryer. Not a problem during summer months though.

Kandr18
Kandr18

bkmundt
bkmundt

Really good. Would buy again. Easy to use and saves money as well as the impact on the environment. Recommended!
I didn't think that I'd ever use cloth nappies, but these are so easy to use. Very absorbent, easy to wash and even my husband finds them no trouble (I know some ladies have not been able to use cloth nappies as the dads have found them too troublesome).
Need to make sure that your cover is large enough to completely cover the nappy, otherwise the clothing can get damp.

allye06
allye06

One of my favourite nappies! Very reliable and we often use ours as a night nappy, lasting 12 hrs+. Even though made from thick bamboo, drying time is helped because the boosters both snap out. We've used ours from young baby and now at 12 months still have plenty of room to go. I disagree with the first review as i don't find them bulky at all, other than if i'm adding in additional boosters for baby to sleep in. Most of the time i get baby in a BBB then fleece cover under a bonds wondersuit with no problems.
Great price, high quality, adjustable, gorgeous colours, excellent customer service
Drying time in winter

meikd
meikd

I LOVE this nappy I use them all the time on my daughter and they fit really well and still have heaps of room for growing. I love that I can change the absorbancy by snapping in extra boosters and my daughter always seems comfortable and I even use them overnight (12hrs) with no leaks!
Very absorbant, can customise how many boosters you want for the time of day and the child, great colours, very well made, can be dried in the drier if needed, fit a wide range of sizes so are good value for money, the bamboo is environmentaly friendly too!