Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

• Comfort
mokys
mokys

baby beehinds bamboo nappies are my first choice for night nappies, they are fantastic and last my son 12+hrs. The customer service when buying these nappies was great, the quick delivery was excellent. The colours are great, i can get a matching Pul cover! They are reasonably priced for a night nappy, very well made nappy which is very absorbant and such a great workhorse nappy that the value for money can not be missed especially since they fit my son perfectly at 8weeks old and still perfectly at 9months old
One size fits most, great night nappy with room to boost, lovely colours
They dont have an attached liner

beergal
beergalQueensland

OK

mozzie
mozzie

This nappy is perfect for heavy nighttime wetters, particularly older babies and toddlers. I've used this on my 2 year old for the past 18 months as the ONLY night nappy and haven't had a problem.
They're still in excellent wearing condition, though I'll probably need to get a few more for the next bub. What's great though is that they've fit the same child for 18 months, so even if I have to buy new ones for each child, they're well worth their weight in gold and 10 times more economical than disposables.
Super absorbent night-time nappy. One-size fits most, so very economical, and comes in gorgeous colours!
Slightly smelly after an all-nighter!

twins42
twins42AU

Terrible

After a few months of use it is starting to show bad signs of wear. It looks like the bamboo is breaking down. It is a smaller onesize than other brands and it isnt going to fit for much longer at all. Takes a very long time to dry.
Longer drying time to wearing time. Bit gapey in the legs.
the colour choices and it was a onesize
too long to dry, small one size nappy, Not as absorbant as I thought

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted compares to other Reusable Nappies

Ditte
Ditte

bojo69
bojo69

Terrible

Too wide in crotch , bulky and hard to fold for a little baby , then too small on the toddler, took a long time to dry so ended up costing too much.
Australian Company
Made in China, Too bulky

princessgg
princessggNSW, 2560

Great Nappy overall. The OSFA makes it an economical choice for those wanting to use Modern Cloth Nappies. No pins or snappies needed due to the snaps. sgood absorbancy. Comes in Funky Colours. This is one of my favourite fitteds.
- Funky Colours
- Absorbant
- One Size Fits All
- Long drying time

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Jessi247
Jessi247Australia

OK

I love the feel of the nappy and the fact that they are environmentally friendly. However it doesn't look all that comfortable as with all the booster it doesn't look like my son can move much at all, on top of that I'm finding I have to wake him up sometimes halfway through his sleep to do a change to prevent another wet bed and I use the PUL liner. I find we get more nappy rash with the cloth nappy than we do with the disposables also.
One size fits all making them quit economical.
You seem to have to do double or triple the amount of changes than you do in dispossables and thats with all of the boosters in the nappy.

about_a_boy
about_a_boy

My son went into these as a night nappy when he was 6 weeks old and they worked so well. I bought a bulk pack and the customer service from baby beehinds is fantastic and because they are now made overseas the are an affordable way to start using cloth nappies. Love that they are made of natural materials and with a woolen cover make a breathable night combination. Now that he is older we use them as a car trip nappy and we have never had a leak. Very happy with BBH and reccomend them to all.
Fits a large range of sizes, bamboo is so soft and comes in a great range of colours, great customer service, highly absorbant
Rise can be too low on toddlers, does take a while to dry

Reusable Nappies