Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

lazydayz
lazydayz

Terrible

Husband hated it , refused to use it, found it was bulky, between the legs, took 2 days to dry !!!

The colour range was good, it seems to small to fit a toddler so I found it a waste of money, good thing was I could sell it off easily.
not a lot to be honest
bad fit on my newborn was so bulky he was bow legged, complicated to learn to use

shellfreak
shellfreak

Terrible

I tried using these nappies when I first brought my newborn home but they were so big and bulky I ended up using disposables. When I went back to these reusable cloth nappies several months later I was hoping they would be usable but then I still found them to be bulky and they leaked repeatedly, so I ended up selling them on Ebay. While they luckily do have a good resale value, I decided to ditch the idea of using cloth not long after.
Not many, they leak a lot.
Leak too often and very bulky on little babies. Not worth the cost.

heytherek
heytherek

Terrible

I would not recommend these nappies. They just repeatedly leaked when I used them and ended up causing a lot of extra washing. I just could not rely on them to work even though I liked the look and feel of them. They also look very bulky on.
The nappies look and feel nice while on and wash really well, retaining their colour and look. Are made of good fabrics and dry very quickly.
I tried these nappies with my baby but they did not fit very well until he was several months old and then repeatedly leaked so I ended up sending them back to the store and getting a refund. The amount of washing required is also a pain when you have a new baby in the household.

twins42
twins42AU

Terrible

After a few months of use it is starting to show bad signs of wear. It looks like the bamboo is breaking down. It is a smaller onesize than other brands and it isnt going to fit for much longer at all. Takes a very long time to dry.
Longer drying time to wearing time. Bit gapey in the legs.
the colour choices and it was a onesize
too long to dry, small one size nappy, Not as absorbant as I thought

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted compares to other Reusable Nappies

bojo69
bojo69

Terrible

Too wide in crotch , bulky and hard to fold for a little baby , then too small on the toddler, took a long time to dry so ended up costing too much.
Australian Company
Made in China, Too bulky

CLO
CLOasked

Hi! I bought some second hand bamboo fitted nappies through the Facebook group but they feel different to the one I already have. Was there a change in the production process through the years? Both say bamboo fitted OSFM with same % composition. The most recent ones feel more 'fleecy' inside and out, touch softer and has pilling whereas my other one feels more absorbent, you can see the weave, is a touch stiffer and has no piling. Could the fleecy one be an older style? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Baby BeeHinds representatives