Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

• Comfort
Ali F.
Ali F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaks and slow to dry

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Beehinds for $23.20.

k8p
k8pAU

Absorbent but bulky and slow drying

I thought these would be wonderful given the reviews but I'm not that happy. They are SO bulky! I didn't put them on my daughter until she was 6.8kg. The bamboo is lovely and absorb a lot. Definitely need a cover which adds to bulk.
the bamboo is beautiful and tge soak up a lot!
bamboo takes a long time to dry so buy more to rotate. they are very bulky plus they need a cover.

chocolatefan
chocolatefanAU

Lovley and absorbant

celestialstarco
celestialstarco

OK

I don't mind having a few of these in my stash, but I wouldn't buy them again. They're far too bulky, and it's hard to get a good fit on my daughter.
hardwearing. bamboo. the brand. can get these pretty cheaply on special or second hand. one size fits all. good quality
fabric, bulk and fit.

NinaJay
NinaJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

For the price, they are a good, reliable, easy to use nappy. BabyBeeHinds are a great company and I would recommend all of their products.

I wasn't a fan of fitted nappies and cover in the end so there are better options (for us) out there.
Easy to use. Good fit. Very absorbent.
Overall good fitted nappy
They become 'crunchy' over time and don't feel so nice.
The elastic does go in them but you get a fair bit of life out of them.
As they are a snap nappy, sometimes it is hard to get a good fit and they weren't good for my skinny legged baby until she got a lot bigger

ghlbark
ghlbarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

lazydayz
lazydayz

Terrible

Husband hated it , refused to use it, found it was bulky, between the legs, took 2 days to dry !!!

The colour range was good, it seems to small to fit a toddler so I found it a waste of money, good thing was I could sell it off easily.
not a lot to be honest
bad fit on my newborn was so bulky he was bow legged, complicated to learn to use

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019

iluvbreadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

shellfreak
shellfreak

Terrible

I tried using these nappies when I first brought my newborn home but they were so big and bulky I ended up using disposables. When I went back to these reusable cloth nappies several months later I was hoping they would be usable but then I still found them to be bulky and they leaked repeatedly, so I ended up selling them on Ebay. While they luckily do have a good resale value, I decided to ditch the idea of using cloth not long after.
Not many, they leak a lot.
Leak too often and very bulky on little babies. Not worth the cost.

heytherek
heytherek

Terrible

I would not recommend these nappies. They just repeatedly leaked when I used them and ended up causing a lot of extra washing. I just could not rely on them to work even though I liked the look and feel of them. They also look very bulky on.
The nappies look and feel nice while on and wash really well, retaining their colour and look. Are made of good fabrics and dry very quickly.
I tried these nappies with my baby but they did not fit very well until he was several months old and then repeatedly leaked so I ended up sending them back to the store and getting a refund. The amount of washing required is also a pain when you have a new baby in the household.

photocat
photocat

OK

We use a couple of these as night nappies and they are very absorbent. But the rise is very low on my baby and while he's tall, he's certainly not off the scale. And I tend to find the legs are tight while the waist gapes a little, as I can only get the waist done up on the very last snap. Most other nappies in my stash fit well, so I think it's the cut of these rather than the shape of my child. I would not buy more, as they just don't fit my child well.
Very absorbent, cute colours.
A low rise, an odd fit on my baby, would prefer velcro instead of snaps for a better fit.

morgannrose
morgannrose

OK

I purchased 3 of these nappies before my daughter was born with the intention of getting more once I had trialled them on her. However I could never get a good fit and have found my square terry toweling nappies to be far easier to use. I also purchased a number of bamboo booster squares from babybeehinds that I use all the time and find to be excellent.
Bamboo is super soft and absorbent.
No matter how many times I have tried over the last 9 months I can not get these nappies to fit my daughter. They are too loose and or tight in all the wrong places. She is on the small side for her age but I would not say she is an unusaul shape.

heidijaneh
heidijaneh

JHCopeland
JHCopeland

OK

Pretty good nappy, lasts and lasts there for value for money. they do stain making them look a bit manky. Sometimes hard to get as they are very popular. when they have a wee i them they go particularlly hard which i wouldnt imagin would be very comfy. Because of the bright colours and bulkyness they can be seen under clothes. eg have to wear a larger size trousers to accomodate the nappy. Other wise very happy. Little tip never leave them wet they disintergrate after a while!
Great, doesn't leak, doesn't hold smell, one size fits most!
stains easily. Elastic in legs "goes".

beergal