Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

• Comfort
Ali F.
Ali F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaks and slow to dry

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Beehinds for $23.20.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Good all round nappy

Very absorbant and rarely leaks.
Didn’t fit well when my son was very small but from about 3months onwards it has fit well.
Easy to snap in the inserts.
This nappy needs a nappy cover.
Affordable in price.
They take a very long time to dry. All day in the sun or if it’s a damp day they don’t dry that day.
They are bulky too so my son always needs bigger clothes on over the top of these.
Some staining.

Used for 2 kids

Tania
TaniaCanberra

No nappy rash, can go from tiny babies, but my daughter grew out of them before she was toilet train

Hopefullyhelpful
HopefullyhelpfulAU

Great Nappies - absorbent and no nappy rash!

k8p
k8pAU

Absorbent but bulky and slow drying

I thought these would be wonderful given the reviews but I'm not that happy. They are SO bulky! I didn't put them on my daughter until she was 6.8kg. The bamboo is lovely and absorb a lot. Definitely need a cover which adds to bulk.
the bamboo is beautiful and tge soak up a lot!
bamboo takes a long time to dry so buy more to rotate. they are very bulky plus they need a cover.

chocolatefan
chocolatefanAU

Lovley and absorbant

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

Good

These are one of my favourite brands of nappies, I have tried quite a lot and these lasted well until my kids outgrew them at about 1 year. The quality from baby beehinds is excellent, and they currently come in a few extra limited edition colours. These will definitely save you some money if you are committed to using them.
Come in a variety of fabrics, fit baby through months/years because they sized from newborn to 15 kgs. Are great value for money and I have found the baby beehinds customer service is excellent
They probably won't actually fit your baby to 15kgs, I found my kids outgrew them around 11kgs.

mmmtahnee
mmmtahneeAU

Good

I'm really impressed with these nappies. My daughter has been wearing them since she was a week old, and we've never had any problems. Having to use a cover is occasionally a hassle, and their trickier to use for grandparents who aren't used to them, but it's totally worth it for a nappy that's kind to baby and very economical.
Have never had a leak using these nappies. Fit well, are very soft and fit baby for long time. Easy to wash.
A bit bulky and fiddly to begin with, and extra cover can be a slight hassle - but worth it.

celestialstarco
celestialstarco

OK

I don't mind having a few of these in my stash, but I wouldn't buy them again. They're far too bulky, and it's hard to get a good fit on my daughter.
hardwearing. bamboo. the brand. can get these pretty cheaply on special or second hand. one size fits all. good quality
fabric, bulk and fit.

NinaJay
NinaJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

For the price, they are a good, reliable, easy to use nappy. BabyBeeHinds are a great company and I would recommend all of their products.

I wasn't a fan of fitted nappies and cover in the end so there are better options (for us) out there.
Easy to use. Good fit. Very absorbent.
Overall good fitted nappy
They become 'crunchy' over time and don't feel so nice.
The elastic does go in them but you get a fair bit of life out of them.
As they are a snap nappy, sometimes it is hard to get a good fit and they weren't good for my skinny legged baby until she got a lot bigger

ghlbark
ghlbarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad

lazydayz
lazydayz

Terrible

Husband hated it , refused to use it, found it was bulky, between the legs, took 2 days to dry !!!

The colour range was good, it seems to small to fit a toddler so I found it a waste of money, good thing was I could sell it off easily.
not a lot to be honest
bad fit on my newborn was so bulky he was bow legged, complicated to learn to use

iluvbread
iluvbreadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

ruthieroo
ruthieroo

Good

Really like them, esp. for naps/long sleeping stretches and paired with a wool cover. No leaks. I guess they are "bulky" but that is of no concern to me or my babies so no complaints there. They line dry quite quickly for me. Really happy with them overall.
have lasted several years and children--washed and worn well. Very absorbent and the snap in boosters mean they wash up and dry quite well. they snap down to a very small size.
I haven't found them AS great once baby gets bigger/on last snap setting--they don't seem to be as long fitting as some other one size fits most nappies.