Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

• Comfort
Ali F.
Ali F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaks and slow to dry

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Beehinds for $23.20.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Good all round nappy

Very absorbant and rarely leaks.
Didn’t fit well when my son was very small but from about 3months onwards it has fit well.
Easy to snap in the inserts.
This nappy needs a nappy cover.
Affordable in price.
They take a very long time to dry. All day in the sun or if it’s a damp day they don’t dry that day.
They are bulky too so my son always needs bigger clothes on over the top of these.
Some staining.

Used for 2 kids

Tania
TaniaCanberra

No nappy rash, can go from tiny babies, but my daughter grew out of them before she was toilet train

Hopefullyhelpful
HopefullyhelpfulAU

Great Nappies - absorbent and no nappy rash!

Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

Good

These are one of my favourite brands of nappies, I have tried quite a lot and these lasted well until my kids outgrew them at about 1 year. The quality from baby beehinds is excellent, and they currently come in a few extra limited edition colours. These will definitely save you some money if you are committed to using them.
Come in a variety of fabrics, fit baby through months/years because they sized from newborn to 15 kgs. Are great value for money and I have found the baby beehinds customer service is excellent
They probably won't actually fit your baby to 15kgs, I found my kids outgrew them around 11kgs.

mmmtahnee
mmmtahneeAU

Good

I'm really impressed with these nappies. My daughter has been wearing them since she was a week old, and we've never had any problems. Having to use a cover is occasionally a hassle, and their trickier to use for grandparents who aren't used to them, but it's totally worth it for a nappy that's kind to baby and very economical.
Have never had a leak using these nappies. Fit well, are very soft and fit baby for long time. Easy to wash.
A bit bulky and fiddly to begin with, and extra cover can be a slight hassle - but worth it.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.

Bad

lazydayz
lazydayz

Terrible

Husband hated it , refused to use it, found it was bulky, between the legs, took 2 days to dry !!!

The colour range was good, it seems to small to fit a toddler so I found it a waste of money, good thing was I could sell it off easily.
not a lot to be honest
bad fit on my newborn was so bulky he was bow legged, complicated to learn to use

iluvbread
iluvbreadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

ruthieroo
ruthieroo

Good

Really like them, esp. for naps/long sleeping stretches and paired with a wool cover. No leaks. I guess they are "bulky" but that is of no concern to me or my babies so no complaints there. They line dry quite quickly for me. Really happy with them overall.
have lasted several years and children--washed and worn well. Very absorbent and the snap in boosters mean they wash up and dry quite well. they snap down to a very small size.
I haven't found them AS great once baby gets bigger/on last snap setting--they don't seem to be as long fitting as some other one size fits most nappies.

shellfreak
shellfreak

Terrible

I tried using these nappies when I first brought my newborn home but they were so big and bulky I ended up using disposables. When I went back to these reusable cloth nappies several months later I was hoping they would be usable but then I still found them to be bulky and they leaked repeatedly, so I ended up selling them on Ebay. While they luckily do have a good resale value, I decided to ditch the idea of using cloth not long after.
Not many, they leak a lot.
Leak too often and very bulky on little babies. Not worth the cost.

baxlaika
baxlaika

amanda_01
amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

Good

These are a brilliant overnight nappy, I've never had a leak from one (using mostly wool covers overnight/PUL during the day). They are a little bit bulky and give a mushroom butt appearance, but didn't seem to bother my baby at all, in fact having a rounded butt helped her to roll more easily, which makes her happy. The bamboo is really nice and soft, and although it takes a fair while to dry, is not too bad.
Lovely and soft and SO super absorbent
Slightly bulky, particularly on newborns, takes quite a long time to dry, have to use a cover.

heytherek
heytherek

Terrible

I would not recommend these nappies. They just repeatedly leaked when I used them and ended up causing a lot of extra washing. I just could not rely on them to work even though I liked the look and feel of them. They also look very bulky on.
The nappies look and feel nice while on and wash really well, retaining their colour and look. Are made of good fabrics and dry very quickly.
I tried these nappies with my baby but they did not fit very well until he was several months old and then repeatedly leaked so I ended up sending them back to the store and getting a refund. The amount of washing required is also a pain when you have a new baby in the household.