Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

• Comfort
iluvbread
iluvbreadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

totaltobie
totaltobie

Wish I bought more of these nappies. They are really easy to use, wash and dry. My baby looks really cute wearing these plus I save lots of money not having to buy disposables.
Very easy to use, very cute, fits well, doesn't need a cover, heaps of nice colours to choose from.

philippa
philippa

I have used these on my baby from 10 weeks, he is now 16 weeks. They are the first and only cloth nappies I use (as well as the BBH multi-fits).They are easy to use once you are used to it, they fit under his clothes (although are bulkier than disposables - to be expected) and I have only had the very odd leak (less leaks than disposables though!). They wash well, and I look forward to using them for a long time yet.
One size fits from birth to toilet training, soft natural fibres, used with the PUL covers from BBH = no leaks!
Nothing yet.

apiranamama
apiranamama

Fantastic nappies allround. Make these nappies at least half of your stash. Excellent for nap time and overnight, and you can use the boosters with all your other nappies. Along with the reasonable pricing and excellent customer service from baby beehinds its hard to do better.
Very good quality and great price. These nappies never leak and are hard wearing. You get two boosters with them which are really handy- you can even team them with other nappies in your stash.
They are a little slower to dry than cotton nappies but you have to expect that with an absorbant nappy.

shellfreak
shellfreak

Terrible

I tried using these nappies when I first brought my newborn home but they were so big and bulky I ended up using disposables. When I went back to these reusable cloth nappies several months later I was hoping they would be usable but then I still found them to be bulky and they leaked repeatedly, so I ended up selling them on Ebay. While they luckily do have a good resale value, I decided to ditch the idea of using cloth not long after.
Not many, they leak a lot.
Leak too often and very bulky on little babies. Not worth the cost.

bluemobi
bluemobi

I call these my "bullet proof" nappy. If I think my son is going to have a big sleep overnight, this is the nappy I choose. Even if it gets quite wet, it has never leaked (and some others I have do leak). Choose a good cover to go overtop and these are fantastic. The nappy is bulky compared with other MCNs, but at home overnight... who cares?? I am more interested in a comfy bub and no leaks.

Drying time is average (not the best, not the worst) and they come out nice and soft after line-drying. Haven't had any problems with staining and they look good after a number of washes.
These are so absorbent! Super soft. I used them right from birth - perfect as a night nappy.
Very bulky compared with others in my nappy stash.

mrsjohno
mrsjohno

I use these at night time for their excellent absorbency. I used to use them through the day as well, but I find putting one on a day is enough as my son flips over at any given chance! I use these with the night time booster and the smooth cover (not wool as recommended) and almost never have leaks. I say almost never, because if he wakes a lot during the night and feeds a lot then the nappy may leak. My son has never had nappy rash as there are no chemicals etc and love their softness.
absorbency
getting two layers on a bub who likes to flip!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
lozz57
lozz57

Fantastic nappy! I've used these nappies for two children and I've never had a leak. They are easy to use and very absorbant. They were a little bulky on the children when they were little but they quickly grew into them and it was great not to have to buy new sized nappies every time they had a growth spurt.
super absorbant, differnt sized pads can be snapped in easily, great for night time
press studs can be fiddly in the middle of the night, velcro would be better

heytherek
heytherek

Terrible

I would not recommend these nappies. They just repeatedly leaked when I used them and ended up causing a lot of extra washing. I just could not rely on them to work even though I liked the look and feel of them. They also look very bulky on.
The nappies look and feel nice while on and wash really well, retaining their colour and look. Are made of good fabrics and dry very quickly.
I tried these nappies with my baby but they did not fit very well until he was several months old and then repeatedly leaked so I ended up sending them back to the store and getting a refund. The amount of washing required is also a pain when you have a new baby in the household.

tracy433
tracy433

I love , love these nappies ! The price is unbeatable , they wash up great . The fit on my baby then toddler was great value for money & they have a wide range of colours . I love how they offer layby & their specials are excellent . Customer service is second to none . I would only use these MCN LOVE THEM !
Fantastic value , great quality lush colours . Quick drying , fit right through from newborn to toilet training .
I don't really have any cons for these nappies .

LotteBum
LotteBum

bex879
bex879

I love these, I use them half of the time for my boy and disposables the rest of the time. I have found them much better than Pea Pods (they leaked). Although they are bulky I think this may be a good thing for when he starts to walk as there will be some cushioning for when he falls down.
Great colours, very absorbent (have not had any leaks)

Whistletips
Whistletips

I would thoroughly recommend these nappies. I started using them with my bub even as a two-week old as my supplier suggested tucking in the frills for a newborn which I found worked for a better fit. They are ultra-absorbent but be prepared for the long drying time!
Great absorbency, I have never had a leak with these nappies! Very good quality cloth nappy.
They take a full day to dry in the sun due to the absorbency of the nappy

calinkal
calinkalPerth, WA

Fun, user friendly, great for the environment-my favourite MCN! Get great discounts when buying bulk from the website which is great and you can layby as well.
Everything is great about this modern cloth nappy-great price, quality and value for money. Easy to use and is great for an overnight nappy. I have used these for two kids and I am addicted!
sometimes the snaps make the fit difficult. I miss the coloured bamboo-they are only available in natural now :(

razco
razcoSydney, NSW

I adore these nappies. I use them daily with my son and will buy them again when I need to top up our nappy collection. They are a fantastic fit and made from a gorgeous fabric. Thoroughly recommend them.
They are so soft! Wonderfully absorbent and so easy to adjust making them usable for babies varying size. They fit snugly around the leg preventing leaks or mess escaping. They wash well and stay soft. The different inserts make them adjustable for your babies varying needs.
They take a really long time to dry - even in Summer.

heidijaneh
heidijaneh

Bad

ashtonsmum
ashtonsmum

Baby Beehinds are my favourite cloth nappy - the prices are great - colours are gorgeous, and most importantly the cusotmer service is excellent. I would recommend these to anyone - only tip is to stock up on them as they are quite often sold out.
they are a OSFM so most children will wear them from newborn til toilet training. Price is good too. Baby Beehinds also have excellent customer service.
They are a bit tricky for my husband to work out with all the snaps. They also take a while to dry so I tend to not use them when its going to take a few days to dry.

lisasmith
lisasmithVictoria

I love the beehinds bamboo. I have definitely got my money back for these by saving so much not buying disposables for daytime use. They only need to be rinsed if dirty and then sit in a bucket without water until you are ready to wash a load. Definitely give them a try.
Easy to use when you get the hang of it
Saves you money after initial outlay
I can't use them at night even with the night booster. It's too long against daughters skin.

katpaul
katpaul

I love these nappies. They work. They are easy to use and wash well. They do take time to dry but we just allowed for that. Gentle on babies skin and good for the environment. And fun colours!!! These absorb so well. Bamboo is a wonderful fibre. An easy introduction to cloth nappies and a nappy I am happy to recomend as it works well.
Easy to use. One size fits most so more economical than buying sized nappies. Bamboo is wonderfully absorbent. Never any leaks with this nappy. Wonderful to know that there is no waste.
none. these wore so well I am saving them for our next babe.

MissBehave
MissBehave

This is the best value for money nappy I have found, as it comes with 2 inserts and is a one-size fit.
I would recommend this any day of the week!
Dries quickly (about 1-2 hours in the sun or overnight when turned inside).
Never leaks.
My baby has not had a red bottom at all.
Adjustable sizing from newborn. Choice of nappy cover (PUL or wool)
Comes with 2 inserts included in the price, these are great to use in other pocket nappies. I have only used the small insert in this nappy.
It is not made in Australia
They can get a bit stiff, but half an hour in a drier fixes that.However they do not dry well in a clothes drier -has to be line dried

Cadesmum
Cadesmum

elle_b
elle_b

Tassiegrl
Tassiegrl

conky_audio
conky_audio

These are 100% the best cloth nappies you can get, I have used them for over 4 years on 2 children and have tried alot of differnt types but always come back to these. SOme others out there have prettier prints etc but I for one would rather an affordable product that works.
these are the best of the best (and I have used most well known cloth brands. No leaks, super absorbant and cheap too, especially if you purchased through a product demonstrator
nothing really, a little long to dry but thats what you get for absorbency

Al2703
Al2703

Great re-usable nappy. I love the bright colours available in the PUL covers and the bamboo nappy itself is so soft against bubs skin. There are plenty of press-studs to help make a perfect fit and the wool covers at night help keep baby a bit dryer. I recommend them to all my friends who are mums.
The press-stud fasteners have allowed us to use them right from newborn. The care instructions sound complicated but are not at all difficult to care for. They come up clean every time, and can go in the dryer on wet days. Very absorbent.
They take a long time to dry - a whole day in winter plus another half hour in the dryer. Not a problem during summer months though.