Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

• Comfort
Kandr18
Kandr18

bkmundt
bkmundt

Really good. Would buy again. Easy to use and saves money as well as the impact on the environment. Recommended!
I didn't think that I'd ever use cloth nappies, but these are so easy to use. Very absorbent, easy to wash and even my husband finds them no trouble (I know some ladies have not been able to use cloth nappies as the dads have found them too troublesome).
Need to make sure that your cover is large enough to completely cover the nappy, otherwise the clothing can get damp.

allye06
allye06

One of my favourite nappies! Very reliable and we often use ours as a night nappy, lasting 12 hrs+. Even though made from thick bamboo, drying time is helped because the boosters both snap out. We've used ours from young baby and now at 12 months still have plenty of room to go. I disagree with the first review as i don't find them bulky at all, other than if i'm adding in additional boosters for baby to sleep in. Most of the time i get baby in a BBB then fleece cover under a bonds wondersuit with no problems.
Great price, high quality, adjustable, gorgeous colours, excellent customer service
Drying time in winter

meikd
meikd

I LOVE this nappy I use them all the time on my daughter and they fit really well and still have heaps of room for growing. I love that I can change the absorbancy by snapping in extra boosters and my daughter always seems comfortable and I even use them overnight (12hrs) with no leaks!
Very absorbant, can customise how many boosters you want for the time of day and the child, great colours, very well made, can be dried in the drier if needed, fit a wide range of sizes so are good value for money, the bamboo is environmentaly friendly too!

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted compares to other Reusable Nappies

mokys
mokys

baby beehinds bamboo nappies are my first choice for night nappies, they are fantastic and last my son 12+hrs. The customer service when buying these nappies was great, the quick delivery was excellent. The colours are great, i can get a matching Pul cover! They are reasonably priced for a night nappy, very well made nappy which is very absorbant and such a great workhorse nappy that the value for money can not be missed especially since they fit my son perfectly at 8weeks old and still perfectly at 9months old
One size fits most, great night nappy with room to boost, lovely colours
They dont have an attached liner

mozzie
mozzie

This nappy is perfect for heavy nighttime wetters, particularly older babies and toddlers. I've used this on my 2 year old for the past 18 months as the ONLY night nappy and haven't had a problem.
They're still in excellent wearing condition, though I'll probably need to get a few more for the next bub. What's great though is that they've fit the same child for 18 months, so even if I have to buy new ones for each child, they're well worth their weight in gold and 10 times more economical than disposables.
Super absorbent night-time nappy. One-size fits most, so very economical, and comes in gorgeous colours!
Slightly smelly after an all-nighter!

twins42
twins42AU

Terrible

After a few months of use it is starting to show bad signs of wear. It looks like the bamboo is breaking down. It is a smaller onesize than other brands and it isnt going to fit for much longer at all. Takes a very long time to dry.
Longer drying time to wearing time. Bit gapey in the legs.
the colour choices and it was a onesize
too long to dry, small one size nappy, Not as absorbant as I thought

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Ditte

bojo69
bojo69

Terrible

Too wide in crotch , bulky and hard to fold for a little baby , then too small on the toddler, took a long time to dry so ended up costing too much.
Australian Company
Made in China, Too bulky

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted compares to other Reusable Nappies

princessgg
princessggNSW, 2560

Great Nappy overall. The OSFA makes it an economical choice for those wanting to use Modern Cloth Nappies. No pins or snappies needed due to the snaps. sgood absorbancy. Comes in Funky Colours. This is one of my favourite fitteds.
- Funky Colours
- Absorbant
- One Size Fits All
- Long drying time

about_a_boy
about_a_boy

My son went into these as a night nappy when he was 6 weeks old and they worked so well. I bought a bulk pack and the customer service from baby beehinds is fantastic and because they are now made overseas the are an affordable way to start using cloth nappies. Love that they are made of natural materials and with a woolen cover make a breathable night combination. Now that he is older we use them as a car trip nappy and we have never had a leak. Very happy with BBH and reccomend them to all.
Fits a large range of sizes, bamboo is so soft and comes in a great range of colours, great customer service, highly absorbant
Rise can be too low on toddlers, does take a while to dry