Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

• Comfort
Ali F.
Ali F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaks and slow to dry

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Beehinds for $23.20.

k8p
k8pAU

Absorbent but bulky and slow drying

I thought these would be wonderful given the reviews but I'm not that happy. They are SO bulky! I didn't put them on my daughter until she was 6.8kg. The bamboo is lovely and absorb a lot. Definitely need a cover which adds to bulk.
the bamboo is beautiful and tge soak up a lot!
bamboo takes a long time to dry so buy more to rotate. they are very bulky plus they need a cover.

chocolatefan
chocolatefanAU

Lovley and absorbant

celestialstarco
celestialstarco

OK

I don't mind having a few of these in my stash, but I wouldn't buy them again. They're far too bulky, and it's hard to get a good fit on my daughter.
hardwearing. bamboo. the brand. can get these pretty cheaply on special or second hand. one size fits all. good quality
fabric, bulk and fit.

NinaJay
NinaJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

For the price, they are a good, reliable, easy to use nappy. BabyBeeHinds are a great company and I would recommend all of their products.

I wasn't a fan of fitted nappies and cover in the end so there are better options (for us) out there.
Easy to use. Good fit. Very absorbent.
Overall good fitted nappy
They become 'crunchy' over time and don't feel so nice.
The elastic does go in them but you get a fair bit of life out of them.
As they are a snap nappy, sometimes it is hard to get a good fit and they weren't good for my skinny legged baby until she got a lot bigger

ghlbark
ghlbarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

iluvbread
iluvbreadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
photocat
photocat

OK

We use a couple of these as night nappies and they are very absorbent. But the rise is very low on my baby and while he's tall, he's certainly not off the scale. And I tend to find the legs are tight while the waist gapes a little, as I can only get the waist done up on the very last snap. Most other nappies in my stash fit well, so I think it's the cut of these rather than the shape of my child. I would not buy more, as they just don't fit my child well.
Very absorbent, cute colours.
A low rise, an odd fit on my baby, would prefer velcro instead of snaps for a better fit.

morgannrose
morgannrose

OK

I purchased 3 of these nappies before my daughter was born with the intention of getting more once I had trialled them on her. However I could never get a good fit and have found my square terry toweling nappies to be far easier to use. I also purchased a number of bamboo booster squares from babybeehinds that I use all the time and find to be excellent.
Bamboo is super soft and absorbent.
No matter how many times I have tried over the last 9 months I can not get these nappies to fit my daughter. They are too loose and or tight in all the wrong places. She is on the small side for her age but I would not say she is an unusaul shape.

heidijaneh
heidijaneh

JHCopeland
JHCopeland

OK

Pretty good nappy, lasts and lasts there for value for money. they do stain making them look a bit manky. Sometimes hard to get as they are very popular. when they have a wee i them they go particularlly hard which i wouldnt imagin would be very comfy. Because of the bright colours and bulkyness they can be seen under clothes. eg have to wear a larger size trousers to accomodate the nappy. Other wise very happy. Little tip never leave them wet they disintergrate after a while!
Great, doesn't leak, doesn't hold smell, one size fits most!
stains easily. Elastic in legs "goes".

beergal
beergalQueensland

Jessi247
Jessi247Australia

OK

I love the feel of the nappy and the fact that they are environmentally friendly. However it doesn't look all that comfortable as with all the booster it doesn't look like my son can move much at all, on top of that I'm finding I have to wake him up sometimes halfway through his sleep to do a change to prevent another wet bed and I use the PUL liner. I find we get more nappy rash with the cloth nappy than we do with the disposables also.
One size fits all making them quit economical.
You seem to have to do double or triple the amount of changes than you do in dispossables and thats with all of the boosters in the nappy.