Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Good all round nappy

Very absorbant and rarely leaks.
Didn’t fit well when my son was very small but from about 3months onwards it has fit well.
Easy to snap in the inserts.
This nappy needs a nappy cover.
Affordable in price.
They take a very long time to dry. All day in the sun or if it’s a damp day they don’t dry that day.
They are bulky too so my son always needs bigger clothes on over the top of these.
Some staining.

Used for 2 kids

Tania
TaniaCanberra

No nappy rash, can go from tiny babies, but my daughter grew out of them before she was toilet train

Hopefullyhelpful
HopefullyhelpfulAU

Great Nappies - absorbent and no nappy rash!

k8p
k8pAU

Absorbent but bulky and slow drying

I thought these would be wonderful given the reviews but I'm not that happy. They are SO bulky! I didn't put them on my daughter until she was 6.8kg. The bamboo is lovely and absorb a lot. Definitely need a cover which adds to bulk.
the bamboo is beautiful and tge soak up a lot!
bamboo takes a long time to dry so buy more to rotate. they are very bulky plus they need a cover.

chocolatefan
chocolatefanAU

Lovley and absorbant

Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

Good

These are one of my favourite brands of nappies, I have tried quite a lot and these lasted well until my kids outgrew them at about 1 year. The quality from baby beehinds is excellent, and they currently come in a few extra limited edition colours. These will definitely save you some money if you are committed to using them.
Come in a variety of fabrics, fit baby through months/years because they sized from newborn to 15 kgs. Are great value for money and I have found the baby beehinds customer service is excellent
They probably won't actually fit your baby to 15kgs, I found my kids outgrew them around 11kgs.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
mmmtahnee
mmmtahneeAU

Good

I'm really impressed with these nappies. My daughter has been wearing them since she was a week old, and we've never had any problems. Having to use a cover is occasionally a hassle, and their trickier to use for grandparents who aren't used to them, but it's totally worth it for a nappy that's kind to baby and very economical.
Have never had a leak using these nappies. Fit well, are very soft and fit baby for long time. Easy to wash.
A bit bulky and fiddly to begin with, and extra cover can be a slight hassle - but worth it.

celestialstarco
celestialstarco

OK

I don't mind having a few of these in my stash, but I wouldn't buy them again. They're far too bulky, and it's hard to get a good fit on my daughter.
hardwearing. bamboo. the brand. can get these pretty cheaply on special or second hand. one size fits all. good quality
fabric, bulk and fit.

NinaJay
NinaJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

For the price, they are a good, reliable, easy to use nappy. BabyBeeHinds are a great company and I would recommend all of their products.

I wasn't a fan of fitted nappies and cover in the end so there are better options (for us) out there.
Easy to use. Good fit. Very absorbent.
Overall good fitted nappy
They become 'crunchy' over time and don't feel so nice.
The elastic does go in them but you get a fair bit of life out of them.
As they are a snap nappy, sometimes it is hard to get a good fit and they weren't good for my skinny legged baby until she got a lot bigger

ruthieroo
ruthieroo

Good

Really like them, esp. for naps/long sleeping stretches and paired with a wool cover. No leaks. I guess they are "bulky" but that is of no concern to me or my babies so no complaints there. They line dry quite quickly for me. Really happy with them overall.
have lasted several years and children--washed and worn well. Very absorbent and the snap in boosters mean they wash up and dry quite well. they snap down to a very small size.
I haven't found them AS great once baby gets bigger/on last snap setting--they don't seem to be as long fitting as some other one size fits most nappies.

baxlaika
baxlaika

amanda_01
amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

Good

These are a brilliant overnight nappy, I've never had a leak from one (using mostly wool covers overnight/PUL during the day). They are a little bit bulky and give a mushroom butt appearance, but didn't seem to bother my baby at all, in fact having a rounded butt helped her to roll more easily, which makes her happy. The bamboo is really nice and soft, and although it takes a fair while to dry, is not too bad.
Lovely and soft and SO super absorbent
Slightly bulky, particularly on newborns, takes quite a long time to dry, have to use a cover.

skivvy01
skivvy01WA, 6162

Good

I would recommend these nappies over the hemp ones for absorbency. They high absorbency makes them very slow to dry although it gets easier in summer. Five minutes in the dryer after taking them off the line makes them all nice and fluffy. I found them a bit bulky on my baby when he was very small, because of this I started using them more when he was about 2 months old. I only use the Bamboo nappies for night time and use a more compact terry fitted nappy with a booster or a regular flat nappy in the day for a better fit.
This is a great absorbent night time nappy. Good adjustable fit and I like that you can move the absorbency to where it's needed.
It takes a long time to dry

awennaturals