Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

• Comfort
Lina O.
Lina O.

no leaks at all and very soft waist bands

This is very absorbent and doesn't leak after a few hours. My baby loves drinking juices and we felt the need to change from time to time and this product didn't cause me any problems.

Purchased in September 2020.

Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.Northeast, VIC

Excellent All Round Nappy

Purchased in February 2019 for $20.00.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Good all round nappy

Very absorbant and rarely leaks.
Didn’t fit well when my son was very small but from about 3months onwards it has fit well.
Easy to snap in the inserts.
This nappy needs a nappy cover.
Affordable in price.
They take a very long time to dry. All day in the sun or if it’s a damp day they don’t dry that day.
They are bulky too so my son always needs bigger clothes on over the top of these.
Some staining.

Jacrisp
JacrispIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic nappy, used for 2 over 5 years

Bought the bakers dozen pack for our first son in 2012 and haven't looked back! They have no signs of wear and no long term staining.
Due to being bamboo they absorb a lot of liquid but also take a while to dry, this is a non issue with a bunch of nappies and planned washes hung in the sun. When there is a lot of moisture in the air, it can take all day to dry.
Can't recommend these enough for parents expecting a new baby.

Mum.mum.mum
Mum.mum.mumMelbourne

Reliable and affordable

i am on baby number 3 and have been using modern cloth nappies the entire time, using many different brands. The Baby Beehind fitteds are the most reliable, biggest capacity and affordable of all the brands i have used over the years. I know many other cloth nappy parents who are equally impressed with this brand. You can't go wrong with these.

Used for 2 kids

Tania
TaniaCanberra

No nappy rash, can go from tiny babies, but my daughter grew out of them before she was toilet train

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019

Heather
HeatherGreat Southern, WA

I Love Baby Beehinds!!

Find out how Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted compares to other Reusable Nappies

If I'd known how great these were...

MummaMiranda
MummaMiranda

I meant to give these nappies 5 stars, I'm not sure how this happened! I'm in the process of trying to change my star rating because I do indeed think these nappies are excellent.

Excellent nappy, especially for naps!

I didn't start using cloth until my baby was 8 months, I just wish I started earlier! I have only experienced these in the summer months so far, but they are soooo absorbent! Especially great for naps with a Pul cover and during the day when its hot without so my little one has plenty of air movement.

Great product, definitely glad I switched!
Natural, sustainable and organic fibres. Absorbency
A little bulky under leggings.

Rowizz
RowizzIllawarra, NSW

Got to love them

Baby Beehinds bamboo fitted stay nice and soft even after washing multiple times, fit baby beautifully. Last right up to toilet trained. Easy to use. Unlike velcro ones which loose their grip over time the snaps work wonderfully. The Night cover (wool) is more bulky than the day cover but at least babies clothes and bed will be dry.
reliable, stay soft and done up

Hopefullyhelpful
HopefullyhelpfulAU

Great Nappies - absorbent and no nappy rash!

Monkeys-mum
Monkeys-mumAU

Melanie O'Nions
Melanie O'NionsHunter Region, NSW

I just can't get enough of these nappies!

When I switched to cloth, I steered away from this style of nappies (fitted) as well as this brand (BBH). I thought they looked daggy and bulky, and didn't give the cute little fluffy butt that other brands offered. After my newborn arrived, boy did I change my mind! Those cute, extra trim nappies leaked all over the place and I got sick of changing sheets and clothes every four hours. In desperation, I talked to a BBH consultant at a baby and kids market who recommended trying the fitteds...I bought a few second hand to try and was immediately addicted! They don't leak, great with BBH PUL covers over in the day and a wool soaker at night!
No leaks, one size fits most, like finding the limited colours
they are bulky, and take ages to dry