Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

Cadesmum

kszan
kszan

Good

These are fantastic modern cloth nappies and I recommend them to anyone who will listen! The outlay can seem big but when you do the maths they are pretty good value for money. plus, they do sell ok second hand, believe it or not. They have lasted well despite much use for about 13 months.
very absorbent, soft (it treated well), saves you heaps of money in the long run, feel better against baby's skin
nothing. just the act of squirting and washing nappies - but I've had two in nappies together for more than a year - can get tiring. but i cant blame the nappies for this.

elle_b
elle_b

Tassiegrl
Tassiegrl

conky_audio
conky_audio

These are 100% the best cloth nappies you can get, I have used them for over 4 years on 2 children and have tried alot of differnt types but always come back to these. SOme others out there have prettier prints etc but I for one would rather an affordable product that works.
these are the best of the best (and I have used most well known cloth brands. No leaks, super absorbant and cheap too, especially if you purchased through a product demonstrator
nothing really, a little long to dry but thats what you get for absorbency

Al2703
Al2703

Great re-usable nappy. I love the bright colours available in the PUL covers and the bamboo nappy itself is so soft against bubs skin. There are plenty of press-studs to help make a perfect fit and the wool covers at night help keep baby a bit dryer. I recommend them to all my friends who are mums.
The press-stud fasteners have allowed us to use them right from newborn. The care instructions sound complicated but are not at all difficult to care for. They come up clean every time, and can go in the dryer on wet days. Very absorbent.
They take a long time to dry - a whole day in winter plus another half hour in the dryer. Not a problem during summer months though.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Kandr18
Kandr18

bkmundt
bkmundt

Really good. Would buy again. Easy to use and saves money as well as the impact on the environment. Recommended!
I didn't think that I'd ever use cloth nappies, but these are so easy to use. Very absorbent, easy to wash and even my husband finds them no trouble (I know some ladies have not been able to use cloth nappies as the dads have found them too troublesome).
Need to make sure that your cover is large enough to completely cover the nappy, otherwise the clothing can get damp.

allye06
allye06

One of my favourite nappies! Very reliable and we often use ours as a night nappy, lasting 12 hrs+. Even though made from thick bamboo, drying time is helped because the boosters both snap out. We've used ours from young baby and now at 12 months still have plenty of room to go. I disagree with the first review as i don't find them bulky at all, other than if i'm adding in additional boosters for baby to sleep in. Most of the time i get baby in a BBB then fleece cover under a bonds wondersuit with no problems.
Great price, high quality, adjustable, gorgeous colours, excellent customer service
Drying time in winter

meikd
meikd

I LOVE this nappy I use them all the time on my daughter and they fit really well and still have heaps of room for growing. I love that I can change the absorbancy by snapping in extra boosters and my daughter always seems comfortable and I even use them overnight (12hrs) with no leaks!
Very absorbant, can customise how many boosters you want for the time of day and the child, great colours, very well made, can be dried in the drier if needed, fit a wide range of sizes so are good value for money, the bamboo is environmentaly friendly too!

mokys
mokys

baby beehinds bamboo nappies are my first choice for night nappies, they are fantastic and last my son 12+hrs. The customer service when buying these nappies was great, the quick delivery was excellent. The colours are great, i can get a matching Pul cover! They are reasonably priced for a night nappy, very well made nappy which is very absorbant and such a great workhorse nappy that the value for money can not be missed especially since they fit my son perfectly at 8weeks old and still perfectly at 9months old
One size fits most, great night nappy with room to boost, lovely colours
They dont have an attached liner

mozzie
mozzie

This nappy is perfect for heavy nighttime wetters, particularly older babies and toddlers. I've used this on my 2 year old for the past 18 months as the ONLY night nappy and haven't had a problem.
They're still in excellent wearing condition, though I'll probably need to get a few more for the next bub. What's great though is that they've fit the same child for 18 months, so even if I have to buy new ones for each child, they're well worth their weight in gold and 10 times more economical than disposables.
Super absorbent night-time nappy. One-size fits most, so very economical, and comes in gorgeous colours!
Slightly smelly after an all-nighter!

Ditte
Ditte

princessgg
princessggNSW, 2560

Great Nappy overall. The OSFA makes it an economical choice for those wanting to use Modern Cloth Nappies. No pins or snappies needed due to the snaps. sgood absorbancy. Comes in Funky Colours. This is one of my favourite fitteds.
- Funky Colours
- Absorbant
- One Size Fits All
- Long drying time

about_a_boy
about_a_boy

My son went into these as a night nappy when he was 6 weeks old and they worked so well. I bought a bulk pack and the customer service from baby beehinds is fantastic and because they are now made overseas the are an affordable way to start using cloth nappies. Love that they are made of natural materials and with a woolen cover make a breathable night combination. Now that he is older we use them as a car trip nappy and we have never had a leak. Very happy with BBH and reccomend them to all.
Fits a large range of sizes, bamboo is so soft and comes in a great range of colours, great customer service, highly absorbant
Rise can be too low on toddlers, does take a while to dry