Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover

Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover (page 2 of 3)

katherbig

katherbig

OK

Danielle85

Danielle85

These are great covers would recommend them to anyone wanting a PUL cover. They are quite a thick cover, but not restrictive in any way. They wash really well also. And quick at putting on as they close with aplix. Also the are a very afordable price.
They are a great cover the only PUL cover I use now. Never get leaks with these as some leak through the PUL not just at the legs. And the wear really well.
the elastic stated to pill but does not affect the nappy

JHCopeland

JHCopeland

Good

Great covers, lasts well, as i said they can stain. a little expensive, but they are worth the money. sizes last a while, size larg could fit my son at 2.5yrs old and my daughter at 4months at a push. Doesn't hold smells in them.
Breathable material which helps prevent nappy rash. generally doesn't leak. easy to use. can use with any type of nappy either fitted or folded squares.
Can stain if poo is left on them making then look a little dodgy! With a really big wee they can leak eg. over night, (even with extra boosters)

ashtonsmum

ashtonsmum

These are fantastic covers - They are the only covers that we will use on our fitted nappies. I find them fine to use any time of the day - my son has even gone over night with one of these covers on and hasnt leaked.
Love these covers - they can be used with any fitted nappy. We never have leaks using these covers. I love the choice of colours compared to other brands.

razco

razcoSydney, NSW

Fantastic product. I couldn't and wouldn't be without them. They look great and do a fantastic job. One of the best baby products I own. I would recommend them and have given them as gifts.
They are a wonderful cover as they prevent leaks even when not used with teh Baby BeeHinds nappy. We used them with terry squares when our son was a few weeks old until he fit the bamboo nappies better and we never had a leak. The sizing is generous. Our son in 8 months old and is using both the small and medium size at the moment. They come is a great range of colours and a so quick to dry once washed that you don't need to own many.

calinkal

calinkalWestern Australia, 6430

The most affordable PUL nappy cover out there that stands up to constant wash and wear. Available in many great colours and sizes.
Great price, quality and appearance. The work horse PUL cover
velcro is easy for older babies/toddlers to undo.

amygrant

amygrant

OK

I was not very happy about this product, for a couple of reasons, the price, and that you must buy the different sizes. I also found they didn't hold everything in as well as I would have liked, maybe because I wasn't as careful about tucking it in.
Velcro tabs are very easy to use and pull the nappy off, even in the dark.
You need to buy different sizes, unlike the nappies that can convert the sizes. The price was quite expensive considering you have to buy quite a few, I ended up just buying cheap ones that did the job.

awennaturals

awennaturals

Bad

There are too many other good options on the market for me to buy this one again, even at the price.
Price
Now around 9 months in, it is discoloured (we have white) and shows signs of delaminating. Very wide in the crotch, generally a bad fit though fits well outside its size class (personally I would prefer to buy another size than have a cover that fits badly for a long time.

Whistletips

Whistletips

I would thoroughly recommend these covers, they are a great price and good quality. I use them with both Baby Beehind bamboo and hemp nappies as well as the terry towelling flats.
Great nappy covers, new range has lots of colours and they are reasonably priced. They have never leaked, including nights. I find they fit over terry towelling flats just fine, it must depend on the fold you use.
The new range do seem bigger in size so the small size may seem a bit big for a newborn.

mjgeo

mjgeo

Very good fit for my 4 month old bub ever since he was born. Will fit over just about any fitted nappy, and almost fit over a TT Flat, depending on the fold. I use these all the time with simply an absorbant booster pad inside the cover. No need for a nappy at all. The best bit is that they dont leak poo!
Everything! Soft elastic, great fit, no leaks, nice plain colours.
Dont fit well over TT Flats.

skivvy01

skivvy01WA, 6162

Mel77l

Mel77lSydney

These Nappy covers are fantastic! They beat plastic pants hands down. The price is even reasonable! I had been using plastic pants with my daughter's reusable nappies only to find that not only was I changing her nappy on each change, but that I was also changing her entire outfit as everything was getting wet. I purchased a Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover & found that the snug fit prevented seepages onto clothing. As a result, my daughter managed to see out the day in minimal number of outfits (changes were only due to other mishaps!). These nappy covers are easy to wash, quick to dry & very reliable.
EVERYTHING!

rubysmum

rubysmumAustralia

Jessi247

Jessi247Australia

Good

Good covers, they dry really fast making washing easier. They also tend to catch the blowouts before they hit the clothes (a massive plus for me). Only problem is the moisture does leak through for my son and I'm using the bamboo nappies with both inserts and I'm only getting about 2 hours out of them. Maybe my child just pees too much though.
Great colours, easily adjustable and seems to keep the moisture in for a while.
I have a large child and I'm not sure that the large is going to fit him the whole time he is in the nappies and there is no XL.

mokys

mokys

I have to say the baby beehind PUL covers are my favourite type of PUL cover. They have lasted through out the night , when the longies were drying. They come in nice bright and bold colours, they are easy to buy, the service is excellent, i really can not find much to fault on these covers other then i prefer snaps but really the velcro for these covers give a better adjustment. Fab product from a fab aussie company!
Great colours, fantastic price, the medium has fitted from 8wks old and still fits at 9months, fits over all the different fittednappies i own
Velcro only because i prefer snaps

meikd

meikd

I use these covers everyday on my daughter and have never had any complaints. They have worn really well and cover the nappy well to prevent any leaks. The size medium has fit my daughter for a long time and will fit for a lot longer too so no need to upsize too soon. Very happy overall with this nappy cover.
Great Fit, Comes in great colours, Easy to put on, Well made, Australian company
nothing really!

princessgg

princessggNSW, 2560

I have three BBH PUL covers and they are a favourite in this house. They fit over all of my other brand fitteds. They come in lovely bright colours so you are not stuck with plain boring white. They are great value for money. Would recommend these to anyone wanting to try modern cloth nappies
- Great fit
- Funky Colours
- Price

bojo69

bojo69

Terrible

When compared to other brands and styles, with a nappy that closes at the front it is too bulky. A side snap variety is a better option.
Also found it is very wide in the crotch and not very soft inside.
price maybe
too wide in the crotch nad was bulky with a cross over nappy under it.

ildz04

ildz04

member0101

member0101

Good

Great value - but haven't used them too much yet. Easy to pull together with velcro and good sizing options.
Easy to use.