Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover

Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover (page 3 of 3)

Lucy_Lou

Lucy_Lou

philippa

philippa

Good

I am very happy with these covers plus the bamboo fitted nappies as my day and night nappy system - no leaks!
Lovely colours, stretchy, different sizes, breathable and have excellent coverage over the BBH fitted nappies.
They can look a little worn quite quickly (but they are cheap!)

shellfreak

shellfreak

Terrible

These are vital if you are going to use the Baby Beehinds cloth nappies as I found that they helped to stop a bit of the leaking that happened quite regularly. The covers look nice but do make the nappy system very bulky for young babies. They do not cost a lot but look quite tatty and fade easily after only a few washes.
Come in a variety of colours to suit boys and girls. Do help to curb some of the leaks that you get regularly with cloth nappies. Not too expensive.
Look very tatty and old after only a few washes.

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover compares to other Reusable Nappies

amanda_01

amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

Good

These nappy covers are really good, and the fact that they can be used over terry flats is really good, it has helped in an emergency when I've run out of nappies and only had the terry flats around! They're relatively inexpensive, so even though they are sized, they don't break the bank.
Lots of great colours; dry really quickly; velcro closure means they're very quickly and easily adjusted; keep leaks in; can be used over terry flats as well as Baby BeeHind nappies
These covers are sized, so you have to keep buying the next size up (small, medium and large); not as breathable as the wool covers

cassinator

cassinator

Good

I've just had to buy the next size up (went from small to medium, my baby is 3.5 months and about 6.5kg, possibly more). I bought some of the wool ones in the smaller size but have given them a miss this time because they got damp and made my babys clothes damp as well.

The only problem I've had is that it feels like the time between sizes has gone pretty fast. But I would imagine they would resell pretty easily, I tried to get some second hand but there were none going where I looked at the time.
They come in lots of cute colours. They keep moisture in so babys clothes don't get damp.
They add extra bulk to the nappy, but that's more the system than these particular covers. The wool ones are even bulkier.

hebbalea

hebbalea

I found these covers to be great for day and night. They are very durable and leak proof, I only have to use about two a day. I was able to put them in the washing machine and dryer without any hassel. I didn't have to buy too many or change sizes because they seemed to last quite a while despite my daughter growing.
I got a good four hours at a time out of it. I bought medium size but was able to use them from small till now even. Lots of nice colours to chose from and easy to wash and dry. Didn't chafe m babies legs.

beergal

beergalQueensland

OK

Great if it fits snugly with great coverage and your baby isn't a super soaker.
I can't recall having problems with the small PUL cover, but since moving up, we get lots of wetness issues. Maybe because bub is alot older and drinks/pees alot more.
Love the colour choices, definitely the best available colour wise.
They do contain the wetness, but not for too long.
When bub is between sizes the fit isn't so great. I have also found that if bub is spending alot of time on their tummy, that wetness seems to leak through where the velcro has been stitched on at the front.
Sometimes don't even get 2 hours out of one of these without wetness coming through the binding.

See all Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover reviews