Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover

Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover

SuzyQ

SuzyQSydney

Ok but don't leave on for too long

I like these, they feel sturdy and fit well but I just find that they tend to leak around the leg lining. I don't leave them on too long and they aren't suitable for covering a night nappy. I liked them for a NB but found the lack of a double gusset meant more leaks.

milly83

milly83

OK

Easy to use. Reasonably priced cover, but I am not sure how effective it is. I wouldn't use mine for outings as I wouldn't trust it to stop leaks. But as I said, maybe if I used a baby beehinds nappy with the cover, I would have a different verdict.
This nappy cover is easily put on baby as you just adjust the velcro to fit exactly as you want it too. It comes in some lovely colours and is a relatively cheap nappy cover option compared to other nappy covers out there.
I found that I would get pressure leaks (e.g. when baby sitting in car seat or back pack) with this nappy cover quite easily. This could have been because my nappies weren't as absorbant as the baby beehind nappies, but I'm not sure.

Dianacarla

DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

OK

While these nappy covers do a great job at holding in everything (I have never had problem with leaks) I couldn't figure out how they are breathable. I don't like the velcro as much as snaps and ended up going with the mother ease nappy air flow covers that allow air through the side vents for breathability.
Work really well without letting any leaks through.
I didn't think they were "breathable" at all, to be honest. The PUL layer does not allow air through so I don't really understand this claim. I would prefer snaps over velcro.

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover compares to other Reusable Nappies

greentiger

greentiger

OK

These covers are good value but are not my favourite because they don't fit well on our skinny-legged baby. Prefer nappy covers with leg gussets.
Cheap, quick-drying, breathable, great range of colours
Tend to pill around the binding so they look scruffy after a few washes. Difficult to get a good fit around the legs if you have a skinny-legged baby.

katherbig

katherbig

amygrant

amygrant

OK

I was not very happy about this product, for a couple of reasons, the price, and that you must buy the different sizes. I also found they didn't hold everything in as well as I would have liked, maybe because I wasn't as careful about tucking it in.
Velcro tabs are very easy to use and pull the nappy off, even in the dark.
You need to buy different sizes, unlike the nappies that can convert the sizes. The price was quite expensive considering you have to buy quite a few, I ended up just buying cheap ones that did the job.

beergal

beergalQueensland

OK

Great if it fits snugly with great coverage and your baby isn't a super soaker.
I can't recall having problems with the small PUL cover, but since moving up, we get lots of wetness issues. Maybe because bub is alot older and drinks/pees alot more.
Love the colour choices, definitely the best available colour wise.
They do contain the wetness, but not for too long.
When bub is between sizes the fit isn't so great. I have also found that if bub is spending alot of time on their tummy, that wetness seems to leak through where the velcro has been stitched on at the front.
Sometimes don't even get 2 hours out of one of these without wetness coming through the binding.

See all Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover reviews