Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover

Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover

LittleDCJ

LittleDCJAU

Good

I used the PUL covers for day sleeps with my children. I preferred to use a wool cover overnight. I found that they gave a great fit around the legs and back and helped to contain any leaks. I loved the colour choice, in summer my kids just wear their nappies with cover and a colourful tshirt.
Great colour range
Velcro tabs allow you to get a great fit
Wash tabs for velcro
Price
Reusable, if not soiled they can be aired and used a few times before washing. This helps save on the number of wraps you need
Sized cover helps to give great fit
Sized cover, you need to buy larger sizes as your child grows

jacko4

jacko4

Good

I use BBH Night nappies so I bought one of these to try over the top (I have a range of brands of covers). They aren't my favourite covers as they fabric is rather stiff and they're bulky, but they do work well and are easy to fit. The best thing about them is that the tabs are not your normal velcro so even if they come undone in the wash they don't stick to everything.
Works well. Excellent tabs - they don't catch on everything like velcro does.
Bit bulky.

totaltobie

totaltobie

Good

I have found these covers nice and easy to use and look after. They are better for the environment than disposables and work out much cheaper in the long run. I do not have to spend large amounts of money on nappies every week which is great when you have a tight budget. Plus my baby looks really cute wearing these.
Lets babies skin breathe unlike the old PVC pilchers. Easy to use velcro tabs. Fits well, not bulky. Keeps babies clothes dry. Comes in a nice range of colours. Easy to wash and Very fast drying.
You need to buy small, medium and large sized nappy covers.

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover compares to other Reusable Nappies

savvysausage

savvysausage

ruthieroo

ruthieroo

Good

I love the colours and using them over flats or prefolds. They do look a bit scruffy after washing a lot, however washing them inside a lingerie bag cuts down on this a lot. A good, basic cover that I would definitely recommend any cloth nappy user have on hand as part of a basic stash.
great colours, soft, affordable, can be worn over terry flats as well as baby beehinds fitteds.
the fit around the legs won't be the most snug or all containing as compared to some other pul covers out there. there is no snap option.

kszan

kszan

Good

These are great covers for the money, so long as you're not too concerned about aesthetics. I would certainly recommend.
I think these nappies serve their purpose really well and, despite more than a year of use, I cant recall a single instance of leaking. They are cheap too.
they do get to look pretty tatty fairly quickly.

JHCopeland

JHCopeland

Good

Great covers, lasts well, as i said they can stain. a little expensive, but they are worth the money. sizes last a while, size larg could fit my son at 2.5yrs old and my daughter at 4months at a push. Doesn't hold smells in them.
Breathable material which helps prevent nappy rash. generally doesn't leak. easy to use. can use with any type of nappy either fitted or folded squares.
Can stain if poo is left on them making then look a little dodgy! With a really big wee they can leak eg. over night, (even with extra boosters)

skivvy01

Find out how Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover compares to other Reusable Nappies

Jessi247

Jessi247Australia

Good

Good covers, they dry really fast making washing easier. They also tend to catch the blowouts before they hit the clothes (a massive plus for me). Only problem is the moisture does leak through for my son and I'm using the bamboo nappies with both inserts and I'm only getting about 2 hours out of them. Maybe my child just pees too much though.
Great colours, easily adjustable and seems to keep the moisture in for a while.
I have a large child and I'm not sure that the large is going to fit him the whole time he is in the nappies and there is no XL.

member0101

member0101

Good

Great value - but haven't used them too much yet. Easy to pull together with velcro and good sizing options.
Easy to use.
Pills easily.

philippa

philippa

Good

I am very happy with these covers plus the bamboo fitted nappies as my day and night nappy system - no leaks!
Lovely colours, stretchy, different sizes, breathable and have excellent coverage over the BBH fitted nappies.
They can look a little worn quite quickly (but they are cheap!)

amanda_01

amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

Good

These nappy covers are really good, and the fact that they can be used over terry flats is really good, it has helped in an emergency when I've run out of nappies and only had the terry flats around! They're relatively inexpensive, so even though they are sized, they don't break the bank.
Lots of great colours; dry really quickly; velcro closure means they're very quickly and easily adjusted; keep leaks in; can be used over terry flats as well as Baby BeeHind nappies
These covers are sized, so you have to keep buying the next size up (small, medium and large); not as breathable as the wool covers

cassinator

cassinator

Good

I've just had to buy the next size up (went from small to medium, my baby is 3.5 months and about 6.5kg, possibly more). I bought some of the wool ones in the smaller size but have given them a miss this time because they got damp and made my babys clothes damp as well.

The only problem I've had is that it feels like the time between sizes has gone pretty fast. But I would imagine they would resell pretty easily, I tried to get some second hand but there were none going where I looked at the time.
They come in lots of cute colours. They keep moisture in so babys clothes don't get damp.
They add extra bulk to the nappy, but that's more the system than these particular covers. The wool ones are even bulkier.

See all Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover reviews