Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover

Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover

Deardeer

DeardeerBrisbane

Great covers

I was a little worried because they only have one gusset (I feel safer with double gusset covers) but they're actually great at containment, haven't had a leak.
The fabric feels like a good quality pul, and I like the Velcro for quick, easy changes.
Sometimes the Velcro will come off the wash tabs though, which is a bit annoying because Velcro wrecks stuff in the wash.

Caffie

CaffieAustralia

Fabulous nappy cover

Love these covers! I use them with Gently disposable bamboo inserts mostly when I'm out & about. They fit great (my rather small 3 month old is still in the newborn size) with no leaks. They can be used a couple of times by changing the nappy/insert and reusing the cover. The PUL is soft and doesn't leave marks, the washing tabs work well to prevent snags and I know they last well as the first one I got was from the op shop and it works great. Plus the designs are too cute! I tried it a few times with a large cloth booster as a nappy and no leaks there either. Highly recommended.

Update: Have since tried them overnight with the BBH hemp fitted nappy, and they were excellent - no leaks.

Great so far

I just started using these, and I have tried many covers including, bummis, Thirsties, kushies, etc. so far I really like these. The texture is nice, the Velcro is oddly soft so It won't scratch baby. Also a soft elastic around waist and legs. I haven't had a leak yet. I'm using a small on a 14 lb boy. I would recommend them, price is good.
So far, everything

Wizza1985

Wizza1985AU

Love these covers, great value, no leaks, wonderful colours, I wouldn't and haven't used anything else!! I think they are a great value cover!!
Apart from home made covers these are the only other ones I have used, and they are great. I love the colours that they come in, hey wash well, are easy to put on and the company are great to deal with. They can often be found on sale but even when not they are great value covers.
If you forget to put he Velcro tabs on he waging tabs they can wear quite quickly.

celestialstarco

celestialstarco

I like these better then the bummis I've tried, and around the same as the imse vimse. They're half the price of imse vimse, and they have laundry tabs unlike IV. I wish I'd brought these first!
Cheap and a great buy! the velrco isn't a the common type you find everywhere, they're more like the velcro on disposeables. Nice range of colours, sturdy, fits over terry flats.
wears quickly, but most covers seem to do that. I don't mind, considering the price.

Phazlewood

PhazlewoodAU

The best modern cloth system we have used (have tried other BBH products ie smooth and multifit magic alls which we also like and Bumgenious organic which I hate - LEAKS after no time!)
GREAT system with either Hemp or Bamboo BBH fitted nappies (I prefer the Bamboo :)
Last and lasts with excellent QUALITY velcro fastening (unlike the Bumgenious)
Easy to put on
Easy to care for
Great system with Bamboo BBH nappies
No leaks of any sort from our bub EVER
CUTE!!!!
Our bub is 18 months and still fits in the small size cover (we use the medium too) - so while needing to buy different sizes you may not need the large so I would recommend only investing in small and medium and then buying large if you need it later.

Liz_P

Liz_PNSW, 2747

This is my favourite nappy cover, and with four children I've used many different types. The fastenings don't attract lint in the same way as other hook and loop fasteners and they wash well. I like some of the colours although I'm not a fan of the brown.
Simple to use. Thin cover doesn't add unnecessary bulk to the area. Sizes fit a wide range of babies.
The fold over elastic does tend to wick moisture away from the nappy and on to clothes when the nappy is very wet. Size tags fade very quickly making it more difficult to differentiate between sizes (if you have a range of sizes).

Alshandra

Alshandra

These are just absolutely fantastic. They are so quick and easy to use - aplix is great. Doesn't catch on anything like normal velcro would. I haven't had any leaks through the fabric. I use terry toweling squares under the PUL covers and I've found that by using the PUL covers it keeps the nappy drier than if I use a plastic pilcher. They last a long time and many washes. I've used both the small and medium size but not the large yet. Would recommend these to anyone wanting to use cloth nappies.
Great design, great colours, aplix is fantastic - doesn't catch on anything, great fit and good quality.

Al2703

Al2703

Great colour range. Really quick to fit on over nappy and wash really well. Feel soft and keeps baby dry - I wasn't expecting a PUL to be any different to a plastic pilcher, but I was so very wrong!
Velcro doesn't catch on anything. Fits beautifully over the bamboo nappies and don't leak.

Danielle85

Danielle85

These are great covers would recommend them to anyone wanting a PUL cover. They are quite a thick cover, but not restrictive in any way. They wash really well also. And quick at putting on as they close with aplix. Also the are a very afordable price.
They are a great cover the only PUL cover I use now. Never get leaks with these as some leak through the PUL not just at the legs. And the wear really well.
the elastic stated to pill but does not affect the nappy

ashtonsmum

ashtonsmum

These are fantastic covers - They are the only covers that we will use on our fitted nappies. I find them fine to use any time of the day - my son has even gone over night with one of these covers on and hasnt leaked.
Love these covers - they can be used with any fitted nappy. We never have leaks using these covers. I love the choice of colours compared to other brands.

razco

razcoSydney, NSW

Fantastic product. I couldn't and wouldn't be without them. They look great and do a fantastic job. One of the best baby products I own. I would recommend them and have given them as gifts.
They are a wonderful cover as they prevent leaks even when not used with teh Baby BeeHinds nappy. We used them with terry squares when our son was a few weeks old until he fit the bamboo nappies better and we never had a leak. The sizing is generous. Our son in 8 months old and is using both the small and medium size at the moment. They come is a great range of colours and a so quick to dry once washed that you don't need to own many.

calinkal

calinkalWestern Australia, 6430

The most affordable PUL nappy cover out there that stands up to constant wash and wear. Available in many great colours and sizes.
Great price, quality and appearance. The work horse PUL cover
velcro is easy for older babies/toddlers to undo.

Whistletips

Whistletips

I would thoroughly recommend these covers, they are a great price and good quality. I use them with both Baby Beehind bamboo and hemp nappies as well as the terry towelling flats.
Great nappy covers, new range has lots of colours and they are reasonably priced. They have never leaked, including nights. I find they fit over terry towelling flats just fine, it must depend on the fold you use.
The new range do seem bigger in size so the small size may seem a bit big for a newborn.

mjgeo

mjgeo

Very good fit for my 4 month old bub ever since he was born. Will fit over just about any fitted nappy, and almost fit over a TT Flat, depending on the fold. I use these all the time with simply an absorbant booster pad inside the cover. No need for a nappy at all. The best bit is that they dont leak poo!
Everything! Soft elastic, great fit, no leaks, nice plain colours.
Dont fit well over TT Flats.

Mel77l

Mel77lSydney

These Nappy covers are fantastic! They beat plastic pants hands down. The price is even reasonable! I had been using plastic pants with my daughter's reusable nappies only to find that not only was I changing her nappy on each change, but that I was also changing her entire outfit as everything was getting wet. I purchased a Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover & found that the snug fit prevented seepages onto clothing. As a result, my daughter managed to see out the day in minimal number of outfits (changes were only due to other mishaps!). These nappy covers are easy to wash, quick to dry & very reliable.
EVERYTHING!

mokys

mokys

I have to say the baby beehind PUL covers are my favourite type of PUL cover. They have lasted through out the night , when the longies were drying. They come in nice bright and bold colours, they are easy to buy, the service is excellent, i really can not find much to fault on these covers other then i prefer snaps but really the velcro for these covers give a better adjustment. Fab product from a fab aussie company!
Great colours, fantastic price, the medium has fitted from 8wks old and still fits at 9months, fits over all the different fittednappies i own
Velcro only because i prefer snaps

meikd

meikd

I use these covers everyday on my daughter and have never had any complaints. They have worn really well and cover the nappy well to prevent any leaks. The size medium has fit my daughter for a long time and will fit for a lot longer too so no need to upsize too soon. Very happy overall with this nappy cover.
Great Fit, Comes in great colours, Easy to put on, Well made, Australian company
nothing really!

princessgg

princessggNSW, 2560

I have three BBH PUL covers and they are a favourite in this house. They fit over all of my other brand fitteds. They come in lovely bright colours so you are not stuck with plain boring white. They are great value for money. Would recommend these to anyone wanting to try modern cloth nappies
- Great fit