Baby Bounce

Baby Bounce

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Baby Bounce? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
    Skyer
    SkyerBrisbane, QLD

Administration - YAY

Paid for the item up front wasn't in stock, advised it would be ordered in. No worries. Wait a month, called them, sorry its still not in. Wait another 2 weeks call them phones disconnected. Only to find out they have gone into voluntary administration. I bet if they called everyone that was meant to pick up an item or finish paying off layby they would have, instead they took the cowards way out. I bet the owner probably still owns their million dollar house. So frustrating. From now on I am not paying for anything unless I have it in hand.

Shell
    ShellBrisbane

No compassion

My grandchild passed away not long before birth I had a lay-bys that was nearly fully paid for it had taken me around 6 weeks before I could come in to the store to sort it out but they were notified by phone of the circumstances I was still charged the 20 percent for cancelling the lay-bys as I no longer needed it so I lost around $530.00. I’m so disappointed that they have no compassion. As I will never go to them in the future or recommend the store baby bounce to anyone. As I’m a Carer that is sad as I would have used the store regularly if treated with more compassion and if my child had another baby I will not return to the baby bounce stores.

Kate
    KateSydney

Cancelled my online order without notifying me

I recently placed an online order and patiently waited for an email saying it had been sent. 6 days later I log into my account to find that my order has been cancelled... no email, no phone call just cancelled without any correspondence from the store and no explanation. At least they didn't charge my credit card...

Kit
    KitSydney

Bankstown store - terrible customer service

I don’t normally write reviews but feel that my experience deserves a review! I’ve been to the Bankstown store a few times and each and every time I’ve encountered rude staff that don’t seem to know much about their products. I’m not surprised this store isn’t doing too well compared to other baby stores.

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Bounce compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Manav
    Manav

Worst Customer Service

Bought a Love n Care stroller from Chatswood store
    One of the part is broken while baby was on board and luckily no damage done
    I went to shop to return and told them everything
    They did not bother to ask me if baby is ok
    Lady was so rude and she blamed that i snapped it
    They told me that it will take 21 days to get an answer from Love n Care
    I am stuck with them but you guys have option and don't need to

Dansa
    Dansa

Terrible customer service

The staff were less than helpful and had very poor product knowledge. When asked if a $190 pram skateboard was suitable for a certain type of pram, their response was "We don't stock that pram, so how would we know?"
    I also asked if I could buy a display model of bouncer as they didn't have anymore of that particular colour in packaging. They said "Yes, but there will be no discount on it. No one has used the display model". Besides the point really isn't it?
    I felt like the store was about to go into receivership again... If I didn't have a voucher to use up here, I certainly would not be back.

Lauren
    LaurenSydney, NSW

Post Sales Service is not a priority

Worst post sales customer service I've experienced in a long time.
    Lets hope everything expected is in the box you purchased as it's if not prepare to wait 4-5 weeks with weekly follow ups from your behalf only to be told each time it's being fixed but still no resolution.
    I was told to contact the supplier myself to sort out the issue.
    Not what a heavily pregnant mum wants